OP kiwininja332

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Gauss hog. Might have been the ONI warthog before they ruined it by adding the overheating feature.
I would have to say the Falcon because of all the times me and my team mates would fly to the to of the spire
M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle, in every Variant.

"The Warthog is as much a part of the UNSC as boots, guns, and tasteless coffee.”
— Halo Encyclopedia
Air power- Any of the UNSC VTOLs, especially the sparrowhawk/ Hawk line of gunships. They just seem so lethal and look menacing as...

Ground- The Mantis or Grizzly. The Mantis because it's a mech so why not. Seriously it's a great mix of firepower and mobility, especially when a mix of weapons has been used. The Grizzly because it's so damn powerful. It often severely hindered or stopped invading forces cold, and was such a threat, the covies often needed to call in orbital support to neutralise even a pair of them.

Space- I still like the idea of the PUNIC class super carriers or if we could see a direct successor to it, I dont consider the Infinity to be that. Next would be the Halbert class destroyers. The design, power and modular nature is what I like.
For practical usage warthog. No needed explanation, just an all-round cool vehicle.

But my favorite vehicle would probably be the scarab. Despite getting a bad rep for how easy they are to destroy in the games, I love the design and lore behind scarabs. I have always wanted to pilot one but never got the skills to mod my xbox. Hopefully with MCC coming to PC, modding will be a huge part of the community. Then i’ll final be able to pilot those big laser bois.
Something simple and as badass as me. So definitely the cart.
Unknown wrote:
The Halo 3 Mongoose. Nothing brings a tear to a man's eye, like a Mongoose that has been propelled into the air by a Rocket Launcher shot ;D
My thoughts exactly. No vehicle is better than the mongoose. It's the first vehicle I grab everytime I play halo.
The Warthog, was that even a serious question?
Gausshog for sure. Versatility of a Warthog but with a more effective turret
It is definitely the Hannibal Wasp. I just love the lasers!
TBH, I like all of the vehicles in Halo equally, but if I had to choose, It'd be the Banshee.
In terms of gameplay, probably the Falcon. In the lore, the Cyclops with the mounted turret arm that you see in the background of the Halo Wars 2 trailer is badass!
What’s your favorite ground vehicle in Halo? It can be Human or Covenant. My favorite is the M12 Railgun Warthog, specifically the Halo: Reach version.
Ground vehicle is the scorpion for sure. I love tanks, but if I had to pick one with buddy’s it’d be any warthog. They’re all cool
The Wasp.
Ground vehicle? lol
I sit alot wrote:
The Wasp.
Ground vehicle? lol
I fly low... real low.
I sit alot wrote:
The Wasp.
Ground vehicle? lol
I fly low... real low.
Fast and low.
I sit alot wrote:
The Wasp.
Ground vehicle? lol
I fly low... real low.
Fast and low.
Nah, low and slow... with Low Rider playing in the background... well if its Shamrocks and Shinanigans then its low and fast.
I sit alot wrote:
The Wasp.
Ground vehicle? lol
I fly low... real low.
haha! Nice, I hear ya man..
I'm shocked no one has mentioned the forklift yet. While my heart will always go out to air vehicles as I alluded to in my previous post, when I'm stuck on the ground, I never feel safer than when I'm behind the twin sticks of a forklift.
What’s your favorite ground vehicle in Halo? It can be Human or Covenant. My favorite is the M12 Railgun Warthog, specifically the Halo: Reach version.
You mean the gausshog?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5