2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
the chopper is sick. Splattering machine
Banshee Ultra and wasp hannibal
Realistically I wouldn't go near any of these UNSC death traps, but the Warthog is great fun.
Tank beats ghost.
Tank beats hunter.
Tank beats everything!
...I could do this all day!
Halo 3 warthog for sure. I've done many of miles in that thing and I think the driving mechanics in H3 were the best for the hog.
I sit alot wrote:
The Wasp.
Ground vehicle? lol
I fly low... real low.
Fast and low.
After dying 20 times on legendary that line starts to sound like nails on chalkboard. “BANSHEES, FAST AND LOW!”
I'm shocked no one has mentioned the forklift yet. While my heart will always go out to air vehicles as I alluded to in my previous post, when I'm stuck on the ground, I never feel safer than when I'm behind the twin sticks of a forklift.
Forklifts never die, they’re just missing in action.
What’s your favorite ground vehicle in Halo? It can be Human or Covenant. My favorite is the M12 Railgun Warthog, specifically the Halo: Reach version.
You mean the gausshog?
The proper UNSC name for it is the Railgun, but I always refer to it as the gausshog or the boomstick hog.
to be honest, I love pretty much all the vehicles in the Halo games but my favourite would have to be the Spirt, I have loved that dam vehicle ever since I played the very first game as a kid and seen that ship, I have loved that thing for such a long time and even paid like 200 pounds on the mega blocks model of it because i just love the shape and design of such a grand ship
Scorpions too fun to pass on.
Mine will always, and forever will be, the gauss Hog.
I'm shocked no one has mentioned the forklift yet. While my heart will always go out to air vehicles as I alluded to in my previous post, when I'm stuck on the ground, I never feel safer than when I'm behind the twin sticks of a forklift.
Forklifts never die, they’re just missing in action.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
the warthog without turret :v
Banshee for me it is the most fun to use.
I like the classic model, but the reach model still my favorite
From the expanded canon beyond what you fly/drive in the main games?

I would have to say the Vulture. A VTOL gunship that can hover in place and has a ton of heavy armor? Yes please.

I would love to see it pop up in Halo Infinite.
I could see a Vulture set up just like a H3 scarab.
Instead of legs you have the engine turbines to shoot, damaging them forces the Vulture to make an Emergency landing. Then you can board, remove the reactor shielding and take it out from the inside.
Or if you are in an air vehicle you can blast off the back top part of the vulture exposing the reactor shield that way.
From the expanded canon beyond what you fly/drive in the main games?

I would have to say the Vulture. A VTOL gunship that can hover in place and has a ton of heavy armor? Yes please.

I would love to see it pop up in Halo Infinite.
I could see a Vulture set up just like a H3 scarab.
Instead of legs you have the engine turbines to shoot, damaging them forces the Vulture to make an Emergency landing. Then you can board, remove the reactor shielding and take it out from the inside.
Or if you are in an air vehicle you can blast off the back top part of the vulture exposing the reactor shield that way.
Now that is some excellent game-play thinking there!
.. love that Mongoose!
I said chopper but the Halo 2 spectre was sick. You could wall ride with it and 4 people could ride.
I love the Falcon from Reach even though it doesn't provide the highest advantage it's fun to fly.
Ground: H3 Gauss Hog, I can remember being a good shot with the Turret and that sound of it going off is perfection.
Air: Phantom, its the better of the transport/gunships that are in the series. instead of the Pelican which only has one opening that funnels troops out the back (which can get them all killed) the Phantom can open up the back (as seen in Halo 2 beta screen shots), open up the sides (as seen in Halo 3/Reach) and drop off troops via grav-lift (as seen in Halo 2)

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5