OP Connor A204

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
Jorge 100% didn't really care about the other members. except Jun, Jun is cool.
Jorge-052. The only member of Noble Team whose death made me feel something other than "Shame that they're dead now. MJOLNIR armor is expensive".
Spartan 3s don't wear MJOLNIR, do they?
They wear SPI armour instead.
noble team was one of the spartan III teams that got mjolnir because they were specially selected to
Jorge-052

Spartan II aswell as spartan III, the big bulky warm hearted soldier of the group, he gave off an epic death, he was the best in my opinion.
I liked all of them, to be honest.

Though if I had to rank them from liked-most to liked-not-as-much, it would be as follows:
  1. Jorge-052
  2. Kat-B320
  3. Emile-A239
  4. Carter-A259
  5. Jun-A266
Carter A259 Noble 1
Kat B320 Noble 2
Jun A266 Noble 3
Emile A239 Noble 4
Jorge S052 Noble 5
Six B312 Noble 6

Emile is my favorite and right behind him Six.
Jorge and then Carter, for their suicidal and overwhelmingly heroic sacrifices to ensure mission was accomplished, and to save reach. Their efforts were in vain, but their acts of bravery and unwavering heroism will never be forgotten. Remember Reach. Don't you ever forget that.
Emile
I love the hell outta all of them but emile was my favorite
Emily is my second favourite because he was cool and and was a beast!!!
Jorge S052, since he was one of the more human members of the team.
Jorge easily, best of the team by far. The most "human" Spartan I've ever seen, a gentle giant, the very embodiment of the squad name.

Didn't really care abut the rest. Emile was an idiot, Carter was dull, Kat was annoying (and treacherous behind the wheel), and Jun...well maybe Jun wasn't so bad. Can't really mention 6 as they were a blank slate for the player.
I like each of them in their own way, but Jorge has to be my personal favorite. Even though he had the shortest screen time, it's clear that he was the seasoned veteran that is one of the most human Spartans there is.

His friendship with Six is incredibly touching and you could tell that he was pretty darn angry at the Covenant razing his homeworld. (I'd be too if that was the case) And he seems to have good relationships with the remainder of his teammates, even with his brief bickering with Emile.

This may sound strange, but I'm glad Jorge died when he did. It broke his heart to see Reach in that kind of state and I'd hate to see him break down when everything is over with the planet being a ball of molten glass.

I really do hope they make a book about the other missions Noble Team undertook prior to Reach, especially when Thom was on the team.

GH
Emile
I'm going to have to go with Noble 6
EMILE AND JORGE, CAN'T PICK!
Jorge-052. The only member of Noble Team whose death made me feel something other than "Shame that they're dead now. MJOLNIR armor is expensive".
Same. But my favorite Spartan was in this order:
Emile, Carter, Jorge, Six, Kat.
I have to agree with you on this.
Carter A259 Noble 1
EMILE!
Carter A259 Noble 1, after him, Six B312 Noble 6
Noble 6 and Jun
Spartan 3s don't wear MJOLNIR, do they?
They wear SPI armour instead.
Jorge was a Spartan ll

The only Spartan ll on Noble Team
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6