1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
They were the most trash set of Spartans I have ever had the pleasure of teaming up with in the game they have too many problems there. However in the cutscenes they are written so well you can genuinely care about all of them.

I would pick Jorge as my favourite because he has great interactions with N6 and has cool armour you can't get in the game. Cant forget the time he threw me off a Covenant ship ah memories.
Actually, you can. What makes it impossible to be EXACTLY like him is due to him using his own skeleton instead of the usual Spartan one we use, he being larger, the wrists, the visor and the color options. Otherwise, you can look pretty damn similar provided you have good color choices.
I like Carter
definateley emilee cool mysterious and has a big knife! even died cool
Definitely Emile! He looks awesome, he's a great fighter, and I love his quips
Six followed by Two.

Six was a badass all around and had that balance between grim reaper and human savior. And in the end, he chose to sacrifice himself for the greater good (ie. to allow the Pillar of Autumn to escape which would eventually lead to a chain of events that would ensure humanity's survival).

I liked Two because she was an awesome hacker and her efforts proved vital for Noble Team's and ultimately, humanity's survival. On a side note, when I'm driving a warthog (or rocket or gauss hog depending on the level), I always try to get it so that it's Noble Two as my gunner.
Jorge
Definitely not Kat, because she is a HORRIBLE driver, and drives you off cliffs or runs you over a lot (I still like her because she's smart, I have a soft spot for smart women)
My favorite has to be Jun
I really liked the death of Jorge, since it seemed like he was like a father figure in the Noble team and even Emile showed respect to his death ! RIP Jorge you will be forever a part of Reach
Being one who personal loves to care for others, (not to toot my own horn) and also knows when to be serious, along with a love for Heavy Machine guns, I identify with Jorge so much that it's scary. If he had an american accent and a buzzcut instead of bald, he would basically be Me in the Halo-verse.
Emile for sure. Brought the comedy to the team. Also had a really heroic death. Not that Noble 6 didn't, or any of them for that matter. But Emile's actually made me kinda sad.
Noble Six, the only other Spartan besides John with a “hyper-lethal” vector. If that doesn’t scream badassery then I don’t what does. He fought and fought to keep Reach from falling but in the ned it was inevitable. Something I hold with me to this very day, in my own version of canon is that Noble Six is alive. I wish 343i would ret-con the official canon and have Six remain alive on Reach as it wouldn’t interfere much with established lore and it’d be a nod to fan service as so many fans wish he was still alive, but unfortunately most if them have to admit he’s dead. Not only would it be a nod to fan service but it could fit in canon relatively well as there are many theories which are plausible for him to be alive. But currently that is not the case so I hold it to my personal canon, for now.
Noble Six, the only other Spartan besides John with a “hyper-lethal” vector. If that doesn’t scream badassery then I don’t what does. He fought and fought to keep Reach from falling but in the ned it was inevitable. Something I hold with me to this very day, in my own version of canon is that Noble Six is alive. I wish 343i would ret-con the official canon and have Six remain alive on Reach as it wouldn’t interfere much with established lore and it’d be a nod to fan service as so many fans wish he was still alive, but unfortunately most if them have to admit he’s dead. Not only would it be a nod to fan service but it could fit in canon relatively well as there are many theories which are plausible for him to be alive. But currently that is not the case so I hold it to my personal canon, for now.
He’s not the only other Spartan besides John with a “hyper-lethal” designation. The Spartan Field Manual fortunately retconned this so that now he along with every other Spartan II are “hyper-lethal”. I wouldn’t doubt there are more Spartan III’s with the designation now either.

Also, what theories are plausible saying that he’s alive? He was surrounded by thousands of Covenant soldiers besetting him at that little outpost, with Wraiths mortaring from all directions and the air was probably becoming unbreathable from the glassing.

Even if if it was plausible that he’s alive, it would just be a bad idea to bring him back. It would literally just be fan service. It wouldn’t serve the story or character at all.
He’s not the only other Spartan besides John with a “hyper-lethal” designation. The Spartan Field Manual fortunately retconned this so that now he along with every other Spartan II are “hyper-lethal”. I wouldn’t doubt there are more Spartan III’s with the designation now either.

Also, what theories are plausible saying that he’s alive? He was surrounded by thousands of Covenant soldiers besetting him at that little outpost, with Wraiths mortaring from all directions and the air was probably becoming unbreathable from the glassing.

Even if if it was plausible that he’s alive, it would just be a bad idea to bring him back. It would literally just be fan service. It wouldn’t serve the story or character at all.
Talking about his death is not a discussion I wanted spark. That only causes controversy and arguments so if that’s the only reason you quoted me, I’d prefer you drop it. It’s my own personal lore I keep to myself, in the meantime. As for the other Spartans being designated “hyper-lethal”, do you have a quote or a link? If so that’d be very helpful
Jorge and Jun they are awesome
Six - mostly because he was me... in my own little universe. But next to him - Jorge - I always have a soft spot for the Gentle Giant who is a bada$$ without having to have a personality that over sells it. He's the kind of guy who would destroy his enemies and once it's over, pay his respects to them.
Noble 6 I suppose. I just wish noble team had some more time in the halo universe like a short story or something
Nobel 6 that we play as. His history is a mystery and seems like there could be so much more to him yet to be discovered. I still dont buy the fact that he bit the big one despite what cannon says. cannon changes all the time. only time will tell if his story will change.
saifa117 wrote:
Carter A259 Noble 1
Kat B320 Noble 2
Jun A266 Noble 3
Emile A239 Noble 4
Jorge S052 Noble 5
Six B312 Noble 6

Emile is my favorite and right behind him Six.
Jorge and then Carter, for their suicidal and overwhelmingly heroic sacrifices to ensure mission was accomplished, and to save reach. Their efforts were in vain, but their acts of bravery and unwavering heroism will never be forgotten. Remember Reach. Don't you ever forget that.
I think Emile also made a heroic sacrifice, as he stays to ensure there is a clear path for The Pillar of Autumn
Yes, true ... his heroic actions also secured the mission. However some deaths were voluntary
No love for Kat to be seen anywhere on this post haha. I'm gonna say Six and Jorge.
No love for Kat to be seen anywhere on this post haha. I'm gonna say Six and Jorge.
Because Kat's AI is notorious for betraying players when put in control of a Warthog, but I still have a soft spot for her because of how smart she was.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6