OP Connor A204

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Emile cause he was a badass, was comedic and kinda crazy. His death is also my favorite one as he takes down his killer with him and was generally the coolest death and the only one that didn't make me go "awwww".
Jun just because he use a sniper and he survive
I like Kat because everyone else dislikes her. Plus she had no way to expect getting sniped outside that door, totally unfair. The elite must have had wall-hax or something.
Geoffyz wrote:
I like Kat because everyone else dislikes her. Plus she had no way to expect getting sniped outside that door, totally unfair. The elite must have had wall-hax or something.
Her shields were fried from close proximity to the glassing beam.
Hunter2747 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Her shields were fried from close proximity from the glassing beam.
Oh really, guess I forgot. Was that the case with the whole team?
Geoffyz wrote:
Hunter2747 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
No. Jorge activated a slipspace bomb and burned himself along with nearly an entire CSO supercarrier.
Jun survived the war and is currently dismissed from duty.
Carter sacrificed himself to save Six and Emile by raming his Pelican into a Scarab.
Emile was stabbed in the back by a Zealot, who was taken with him to hell.
Finally, Six died a lone wolf after fighting an 8-hour non-stop onslaught of Covenant troops, especially Sangheili troops. As time progressed, more and more higher ranked Sangheili appeared to kill him, to the point that the battlefield was nearly full of Generals equipped with Fuel Rods, Plasma Launchers, Swords and everything. His fate was at the hands of a Zealot. His helmet could still be found even 30 years later, as a reminder of his sacrifice. Halsey spoke her beautiful eulogy to it, as if Six himself was listening, letting him know that Humanity thrived.
Geoffyz wrote:
Hunter2747 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
No. Jorge activated a slipspace bomb and burned himself along with nearly an entire CSO supercarrier.
Carter sacrificed himself to save Six and Emile by raming his Pelican into a Scarab.
Finally, Six died a lone wolf after fighting an 8-hour non-stop onslaught of Covenant troops, especially Sangheili troops. As time progressed, more and more higher ranked Sangheili appeared to kill him, to the point that the battlefield was nearly full of Generals equipped with Fuel Rods, Plasma Launchers, Swords and everything. His fate was at the hands of a Zealot. His helmet could still be found even 30 years later, as a reminder of his sacrifice. Halsey spoke her beautiful eulogy to it, as if Six himself was listening, letting him know that Humanity thrived.
I wasn't specific enough. When the team exited the building in New Alexandria, were all their shields down?
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Hunter2747 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
I wasn't specific enough. When the team exited the building in New Alexandria, were all their shields down?
I'd respond with a simple yes, but that'd be against forum rules, so I'm going to extend my comment unnecessarily lol =P.

Due to the large glassing activity nearby, all of Noble's shields went out and couldn't regenerate. Now, why the Elite didn't immediately open fire is... a mystery. Perhaps he was tracking their suits and chose to kill Kat? I dunno, the logic behind her death is stupid for so many reasons and it genuinely ruins it. I can only find impact after her body's brought into the bunker, where there would be other survivors, such as soldiers or civilians as the subtitles imply. The status of a Spartan in the public eye is that they were invincible and fought against every odd, and no Spartan could ever be publicity listed as KIA. Having a dead Spartan being brought into the bunker would have been a mortal blow to those civilians' moral, as the Spartan's God-like status is seemingly shattered just like that.
Geoffyz wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
Hunter2747 wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
I'd respond with a simple yes, but that'd be against forum rules, so I'm going to extend my comment unnecessarily lol =P.

Due to the large glassing activity nearby, all of Noble's shields went out and couldn't regenerate. Now, why the Elite didn't immediately open fire is... a mystery. Perhaps he was tracking their suits and chose to kill Kat? I dunno, the logic behind her death is stupid for so many reasons and it genuinely ruins it. I can only find impact after her body's brought into the bunker, where there would be other survivors, such as soldiers or civilians as the subtitles imply. The status of a Spartan in the public eye is that they were invincible and fought against every odd, and no Spartan could ever be publicity listed as KIA. Having a dead Spartan being brought into the bunker would have been a mortal blow to those civilians' moral, as the Spartan's God-like status is seemingly shattered just like that.
Right, the whole "Spartans never die, they're only missing in action" thing... Thanks for filling us in!
Jorge was the guy who kicked off the "who can have the most heroic death" contest for Noble Team. He was also the winner.
jorge
emile's too edgy, kat's too dumb, idk why i just don't like jun, and carter/6 are alright
Jorge for me as well. I'm usually stone cold when it comes to emotional stuff so his sacrifice was pretty sick with the way he lifted and threw 6 of the ship, for the rest I was like "Oh, they are all dying now, ok"
Jorge-052, followed very closely by Jun-A266.
Emile followed closely by my boy Jorge.
Emile for being a badass, then Carter for his sacrifice to kill the Scarab.
I loved Emile.
I liked Kat. Of course the death was kinda ehhh but what can ‘ya do. I’d say my second would’ve been Carter for his sacrifice to destroy the Scarab.. I really liked all of Noble Team come to think of it lol.
Jun, with his attitude, armor, and skills with a sniper. Also from his past as one of the UNSCs best Headhunter, and because he was managed to survive and escape from Reach despite being on his own.
Six. It would be cool to know more of his backstory. Also, Cortana chose him to transport her to the Pillar of Autumn.
Noble 4 and Noble 6
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6