Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Favorite planet

OP Typhaon2393

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am wondering what everybody's favorite planet is from halo. For me, it is either Arcadia or Sanghelios. It can be for any reason.
Spoiler:
Show
Earth I think, due to it's history from Forerunner times

Worth mentioning the planet The Librarian found in the galaxy called Path Kathona that has/had a different race of Forerunners on it.
I am also very fond of the history of Charum Hakkor, Sanghelios and Requiem
Sanghelios
Charum Hakkor. Woulda loved to have seen it before the Precursor structures were wiped out.
Reach baby. Remember Reach.
Charum Hakkor. Woulda loved to have seen it before the Precursor structures were wiped out.
We can see how it looked like in Mythos as well as a few pieces of official art here and there. But yeah, an in-depth look would be great.

On topic, I kinda have a soft spot for Tribute. It's always been in the shadow of Reach (heh) and the fact it avoided complete glassing by sheer luck of the Great Schism happening is fascinating.
Arcadia for me. Ever since i have played Halo Wars I have loved that plant for some reason.
Brookvan wrote:
Arcadia for me. Ever since i have played Halo Wars I have loved that plant for some reason.
Same here, the missions and maps were cool. Also the timeline in the game showed some more stuff about arcadia which I found cool.
Mine's the Sun!

Always has been! I like it cause it's like the king of planets!
Mine's the Sun!Always has been! I like it cause it's like the king of planets!
Is the US education system so broken that kids can't tell the difference between a planet and a star anymore?
Well planet or star, when that thing burns out, we're all gonna be dead!!!
I must say, I'm enjoying this boomer humor. All you're missing is all caps and a few typos.
So we've been to Space, the Infinite Frontier! Now that's gotta be exciting!
I must say, I'm enjoying this boomer humor. All you're missing is all caps and a few typos.
Let's keep that nonsense on Facebook, not the Waypoint forums. The quality of posts here is already bad enough as it is.
Don't know if this counts but Shield World 006. It's quite possibly one of the greatest structures ever built by the Forerunners. It's sheer size goes to show how technologically advanced the Ecumene truly was. And with the current state of the real world, the nickname "Quarantine Safeguard" fits rather nicely.
Let's keep that nonsense on Facebook, not the Waypoint forums. The quality of posts here is already bad enough as it is.
I find it to be the opposite. 90% of the posts I interact with are either fun, interesting, or thought provoking. Another 9% are newbies who don't know any better. Don't see a reason to take ourselves too seriously when discussing a game created by a group of devs who never took themselves too seriously either. So long as something like this exists, Halo lives on as a quirky and fun sci-fi shooter. We should keep that spirit going.
Reach, managed to keep an amazing look even amidst all the destruction
Ah, my favourite planet is Onyx. Well, err, 'planet'. But still, I really enjoyed reading Ghosts of Onyx!
Harvest or Reach, two key planets in the covenant-human war !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3