Halo 3 Anniversary 2017?

OP X Spirit Wo1f X

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I think a Halo 3 anniversary should be Bungie's original vision that couldn't be made with time constraints. Same for what halo 2a should've been.
In essence a Halo 3a should be a directors cut.
What was that?
I'm seriously hoping for this. There's no reason to not continue the trend for the original trilogy. I wouldn't wanna see an anniversary edition for anything Reach+, though.
If it is, then based on previous examples, we'll probably get a teaser for it this year, with Halo Wars 2 at E3.
If we get it, I also want an ODST Anniversary. ODST had an AMAZING atmosphere.
There's some fairly massive canonical inconsistency between Halo 3 and the games preceding and following it. For the sake of everything good and holy, the following canonical things need to be fixed.

- Miranda Keyes needs to have the same uniform as she wore in Halo 2 Anniversary.
- The Forward Unto Dawn needs to be retconned into some kind of special prototype Strident-class frigate and updated to the Halo 4 style.
- We need some sort of explanation as to why the UNSC Marines on earth changed so radically in terms of their equipment between 2 and 3. Maybe shipments of MA5Cs and M52B came in with reinforcements whilst Master Chief was running around on the Dreadnought, replacing the Insurrection/Early War armor they had been wearing and supplementing their supplies of BR55s and M7s. Maybe we can even see Marines with M52B and Halo Wars armor fighting side-by-side, confirming what we saw in Halo Legends.

I doubt they'd go as far as to remaster ODST as well, but it would be really cool. If canon is being changed, it might even be a necessity at some point.
who cares about the story we already know the story...i would never even play the stupid campaign. I WOULD however play the multiplayer matchmaking every day like old times. =D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4