Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - "Axios!"

OP DayandKnightly

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm pretty sure he literally says exactly what you just "found" in the episode.
I want his full speech general black i found what the stones over the cadetts beds are saying FORWARD UNTO DAWN. FROM THE EARTH, TO THE EARTH. HONOR VALOR, ALLEGIANCE, EXCELENCE. TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER. TOGETHER WE RISE TOGETHER WE PREVAIL.
we need more halo live movies FORWARD UNTO DAWN. was ace ace show on tv and im getting dvd when its out 5 stars
This is very interesting learning more about Corbulo! I've always enjoyed learning about the back stories to everything! But learning back story to something like Halo, makes me very excited to do more research!
I will only cry Axios! if I am putting my life behind others to save them and I know I am going to die.
I will only cry Axios! if I am putting my life behind others to save them and I know I am going to die.
Dude this post is 7 years old.
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are 7 years old
Dude this post is 7 years old.
In future please just report posts like this rather than responding directly, that only bumps a post back up again
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2