Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Halo 6 Boss Battles

OP ILIKETHEPS4

With the reintroduction of boss fights in Halo 5, we have opened up new possibilities for gameplay in future campaigns. What are some of your ideas for bosses in Halo 6?
Bring back Scarabs!
Bring back Scarabs!
Can we get a chant going? "BRING BACK SCARABS! BRING BACK SCARABS!" Lol
Grunts Goblins,Promethean controlled Mantises and Scorpions,Pavium,Voridus,Colony,Atriox(Banished),some scary big Animals,Warden Eternal(but just 1 last time)and Master Chief Clone.This are my suggestions for potential Boss fights.
Grunts Goblins,Promethean controlled Mantises and Scorpions,Pavium,Voridus,Colony,Atriox(Banished),some scary big Animals,Warden Eternal(but just 1 last time)and Master Chief Clone.This are my suggestions for potential Boss fights.
Looks like you got all the good ones
Bring back Scarabs!
Can we get a chant going? "BRING BACK SCARABS! BRING BACK SCARABS!" Lol
BRING BACK SCARABS! BRING BACK SCARABS! BRING BACK SCARABS!
Looks like you got all the good ones
I actually liked Warden Eternal Boss fights in Campaign in 5,Kraken fight was so bad in comparison to Scarabs in Halo 3.Like you can do it in 2 minutes,jump on,destroy core,get out.It should have been destroy all gunners first objective and then destroy maybe 3 cores guarded by Hunters.Also in Firefight there are Grunt Goblins and Mantises to fight but not in Campaign,maybe they didn't have time enough to include them?PS:Also those Phaetons,where the hell do you have to fight a Phaeton in game?
This discussion sounds more appropriate for one of the existing Halo 6 threads in General Discussion.