Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Halo 6 theories

OP Primordial097

Anyone have some interesting theories about halo 6? I'm not much of a theorist but I think medicant bias is going to make an appearance or at least Be an influence. Let's see what all of you think will happen after the events of halo 5 gurdians.
I think that chief will save Cortana but maybe die in the end. I also think that it's possible the flood will return.
Also, I think Cortana will try to fire the Halo ring seen in the Halo 5 legendary ending.
I have the theory,that Halo 6 will feature a six in its title.
I think that chief will save Cortana but maybe die in the end. I also think that it's possible the flood will return.
A also think that the flood will return because of the upcoming Halo Wars 2 Campaign DLC with the flood in it and we all know the the Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 stories have crossed paths now.
the flood is very likely, almost guarantee to show up in halo 6. Obviously since 343 said that halo wars 2 will have a massive impact on halo 6. Artiox will be there, with his banished force. Professor Anders will also be there. I am certain we will be on a halo ring in halo 6. But we might even go back to the Ark too, seeing as how if Cortana wants the rings, why would she not want the birthplace of them? It's going to be an all-out war on the ark, and most of the halo rings will outbreak with the flood infestation. Cortana is either infected with the logic plague from the events from halo 2 and halo 3, and she wants the rings to let the flood loose, and so that nobody can try to activate them. If this is the case, it will be hard for the UNSC to do much of anything considering the power of the flood and the guardians and the prometheans all. Maybe the covenant can even reunite considering Cortana is in control of the Guardians (forerunner creations) and the Prophets worship the forerunners. This might cause the covenant splinter factions to reunite under the name of both the prophets, and cortana. It does say in the description of the halo 5 Prophet's bane energy sword that the arbiter awaits the San Shyuum's inevitable return with the blade in hand. Though, this is my only evidence that could back me up. Either way, Atriox is likely to grow in power even more and rise up and be the new covenant if my theory is wrong. If Cortana is not infected with the logic plague, the only way she could possibly be stopped is either destroying the domain, or a flood outbreak. Again, these are all just theories, and some of them make perfect sense. Unexpected things will happen surely, and some things we thought will turn out true.
I sincerely hope it ends with cliffhanger so we get 7 with 117!
I fully expect Halo 6 to join the follow up on both Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5.

My stretch-theory is that they'll go to Maethrillian to try to defeat Cortana by shutting down the Domain.
the precursors/flood may return
JNDreher wrote:

My stretch-theory is that they'll go to Maethrillian to try to defeat Cortana by shutting down the Domain.
That's possible or Abaddon will purge and destroy Cortana and then open the way for the Flood to return in full force.
We get to kill stuff?

Seriously though, I'm sort of tired of all of these fan theories.
JNDreher wrote:

That's possible or Abaddon will purge and destroy Cortana and then open the way for the Flood to return in full force.
I'm sure you've read my thoughts on the Flood's motivations, making it unlikely (in my mind) to try to consume the galaxy. If I'm wrong, we get to fight the Flood again, which could be awesome. If I'm right, then we could still get a game set before the Halos fired where we're up against the Flood at their most aggressive, and I think that would be awesome as well.

Either way, I look forward to seeing what Halo 6 becomes.
I think that Halo 6 will mainly be about the Infinity meeting up with the Spirit of Fire and fighting the Banished and Prometheans on the Ark while trying to find a way to stop Cortana. I don't think we'll defeat Cortana in Halo 6, I think 343 will probably save that for Halo 7 since it's not a trilogy.
I just learned that there are Forerunner Keyships stored on the Ark. There's the Flood's way off the Ark for ya the Awakening the Nightmare Campaign DLC if 343i go in the direction of the Flood escaping the Ark.
I think that the Banished will become the primary "Covenant" force you face against in Halo 6, like how the remnants were in 4 and 5. They killed off all other factions, such as Jul's covenant and the Servants of the Abiding Truth's leader. I couldn't think of another covenant enemy to face and I couldn't think of not having Covenant aliens as enemies. It just wouldn't be a halo game. I also think the flood will return, and also Installation 04C will be a huge part because Cortana can fire that without even having an index because she still has 04's original index. She can hold a gun to the head of the universe.
It will be . . . not good. Them's my predictions.
I just learned that there are Forerunner Keyships stored on the Ark. There's the Flood's way off the Ark for ya the Awakening the Nightmare Campaign DLC if 343i go in the direction of the Flood escaping the Ark.
Are these Keyships the same that inhabited the galaxy with sentient life after the activation of the Halo Array?
Are these Keyships the same that inhabited the galaxy with sentient life after the activation of the Halo Array?
Yeah that's what the Keyships are.
I sincerely hope it ends with cliffhanger so we get 7 with 117!
I think it will as 343 said the that the Reclaimer series is, in fact, a saga, not a trilogy, so that means they could make more games past Halo 6. I am so excited to see how Halo wars 2 ties into Halo 6, going to be epic!