Halo Canon Order (Halo 3 and Before)

OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Very impressive, you should open up a thread similar to this on semper-vigilans.org if you haven't already; I am sure many people would be interested in a timeline this comprehensive.
I'm so thrilled this exists as I've wanted to go through the entire universe in order. It's really neat, especially when there are 3 or so perspectives on the same thing. Thank you so much for this. I think I've stumbled on a couple of omissions (unless I'm blind) of a few entries that got left out. I'm just up to 2525, but I don't see:

[LEC] Halo Reach Halseys Journal March 9, 2525
The few pages before [C] TFOR Boot Camp 2 March 9, 2525(1 page)
(B) HE Pariah Chapter 4 or 5

This is an amazing undertaking and I really appreciate that it exists.
I managed to add Halo Envoy in. It happens in September in 2558, more specifically around September 1st. A nice clean date for once not conflicting with anything we currently have.

Also I am working on how to add the Phoenix Logs into this list. I know I know many of you want them in. But it isnt that simple. I have to make sure it is easy to understand. :)

When they do get added in. I will be certain to let you all know here.
nooker430 wrote:
I'm so thrilled this exists as I've wanted to go through the entire universe in order. It's really neat, especially when there are 3 or so perspectives on the same thing. Thank you so much for this. I think I've stumbled on a couple of omissions (unless I'm blind) of a few entries that got left out. I'm just up to 2525, but I don't see:

[LEC] Halo Reach Halseys Journal March 9, 2525
The few pages before [C] TFOR Boot Camp 2 March 9, 2525(1 page)
(B) HE Pariah Chapter 4 or 5

This is an amazing undertaking and I really appreciate that it exists.
Thank you :) I added the info for Pariah and Halseys Journal. Sometimes very rarely some stuff slip through the cracks and might go missing. I try my best but I am merely 1 man. xD Thanks again :3

In regards for TFOR Boot Camp though. In general all the The Fall of Reach Comics. Well they often conflict or break the books narrative. So I opted to do the option where if a scene doesnt break at all or is brand new and still doesnt break the narrative I could add them in.
I've seen timelines like this for other game series as well, but this is the best and most comprehensive list I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.
Just discovered this and wanted to drop a thanks, great work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10