Halo Canon Order (Halo 3 and Before)

OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Very impressive, you should open up a thread similar to this on semper-vigilans.org if you haven't already; I am sure many people would be interested in a timeline this comprehensive.
I'm so thrilled this exists as I've wanted to go through the entire universe in order. It's really neat, especially when there are 3 or so perspectives on the same thing. Thank you so much for this. I think I've stumbled on a couple of omissions (unless I'm blind) of a few entries that got left out. I'm just up to 2525, but I don't see:

[LEC] Halo Reach Halseys Journal March 9, 2525
The few pages before [C] TFOR Boot Camp 2 March 9, 2525(1 page)
(B) HE Pariah Chapter 4 or 5

This is an amazing undertaking and I really appreciate that it exists.
I managed to add Halo Envoy in. It happens in September in 2558, more specifically around September 1st. A nice clean date for once not conflicting with anything we currently have.

Also I am working on how to add the Phoenix Logs into this list. I know I know many of you want them in. But it isnt that simple. I have to make sure it is easy to understand. :)

When they do get added in. I will be certain to let you all know here.
nooker430 wrote:
I'm so thrilled this exists as I've wanted to go through the entire universe in order. It's really neat, especially when there are 3 or so perspectives on the same thing. Thank you so much for this. I think I've stumbled on a couple of omissions (unless I'm blind) of a few entries that got left out. I'm just up to 2525, but I don't see:

[LEC] Halo Reach Halseys Journal March 9, 2525
The few pages before [C] TFOR Boot Camp 2 March 9, 2525(1 page)
(B) HE Pariah Chapter 4 or 5

This is an amazing undertaking and I really appreciate that it exists.
Thank you :) I added the info for Pariah and Halseys Journal. Sometimes very rarely some stuff slip through the cracks and might go missing. I try my best but I am merely 1 man. xD Thanks again :3

In regards for TFOR Boot Camp though. In general all the The Fall of Reach Comics. Well they often conflict or break the books narrative. So I opted to do the option where if a scene doesnt break at all or is brand new and still doesnt break the narrative I could add them in.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10