2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
Fixed Bonus Content for TFOR.
Add Cryptum! What we know so far!
Just added the Halo Wars Timeline Events. Let me tell you how I laid it out.
In the Halo Wars Game there is a Halo Timeline with 51 events I dubbed 1 to 51.

I also sorted out Halo Genesis. Using Pages.

I know thats alot of counting but it was the one of the best way to lay it out

Now that I sorted it out the attack on Harvest has a little more meaning that I originally thought.
Sadly because the Halo Wars Launch Site is gone everyone that cant remember the site well will never see it again meaning the Harvest Campaign will never fully be recorded and some loose ends will be unfillable unless i find my old computer with the full transcript of it.
This is very cool, this must have taken a lot of your time to set this up. How long exactly did this take you, and what motivated you to do this?
I'll tell you what I did.

About 1 week for the books
1 day for the games
Up till now for any extras books and content.

And why I did this I have too much spare time and thought I would do this a project. I got a secret project I'm working on called project timeline and it'll help with order of the thread, where things are and maybe certain events
On B-net I recently got a PM of a problem but not a problem I'd like to address it as it will help to understand this thread more.

His problem was with the file type reports (more noticed in the impossible life and the possible death of preston j. Cole) that parts in it were not in order.
Meaning that in the impossible life and possible death of preston j. Cole has the date march 12, 2481 and that should be in the 2481 area and so on.

Well I answered him by saying the file reports were put in the area of when they were made like the impossible life and possible death was made in december 31, 2552 so that goes in the 2552 december area.

I hope this helps as I should have mentioned this at the start as I had a long thought about if I should make them when they were made or put the dates said in the reports. Thanks to the guy that pointed that out.

If you want to ask me a question please post or pm me, I'll answer if I can as I got more spare time now and would like to answer people's questions about halo canon.
Halo Crypyum is in
I'm impressed that you got Another Day at the Beach. Thought I was the only person who remembered that short.
This timeline is awesome. I just hope you'll have enough room for when new stuff comes out for the 343 Game. It's so well done, it's tempting to go through it all as ordered in the line.
Quote:
Just added the Halo Wars Timeline Events. Let me tell you how I laid it out.
In the Halo Wars Game there is a Halo Timeline with 51 events I dubbed 1 to 51.

I also sorted out Halo Genesis. Using Pages.

I know thats alot of counting but it was the one of the best way to lay it out

Now that I sorted it out the attack on Harvest has a little more meaning that I originally thought.
Sadly because the Halo Wars Launch Site is gone everyone that cant remember the site well will never see it again meaning the Harvest Campaign will never fully be recorded and some loose ends will be unfillable unless i find my old computer with the full transcript of it.
DO you have the link to the Halo Wars launch site, because there are websites that can make an old website appear the way it used to be.
I think this might help.
Well I would have put that in but then I thought of things but I needed to do things in real life. But now I'm going to added old bungie update canon. Okey so that's the plan.
Quote:
Well I would have put that in but then I thought of things but I needed to do things in real life. But now I'm going to added old bungie update canon. Okey so that's the plan.
Woo! Good luck. There's a lot of it hidden all over. :P
Quote:
I love this kind of stuff. Great job, man. Keep up the good work!

Grim
I've got to agree.
Mind=blown.. I'm impressed...
All updates untill 2008 that relate to canon.
Afterward all I can think of is the Noble report update but thats in the product page on b-net.
Quote:
(2553)
[G] Halo 3 tribute cutscene and watch the Epilogue.
[B] HE The Return
[B] HE The impossible life and the possible death of Preston J. Cole
[B] HE From the Office of Dr. William Arthur Iqbal (Letter)

(2556)
[P] Halo Legends Origins Part 1 and Part 2

(2589)
[G] Halo Reach Last Cutscene(After N-6's death)

(2600)
[LEC] Halo Reach Legendary Letter
Could you explain what the "[LEC] Halo Reach Legendary Letter" is?

Also, didn't the "[B] HE The Return" take place around 2557? In the story the Sangheili have been fighting the Jiralhanae for some time.
Quote:
Quote:
(2553)
[G] Halo 3 tribute cutscene and watch the Epilogue.
[B] HE The Return
[B] HE The impossible life and the possible death of Preston J. Cole
[B] HE From the Office of Dr. William Arthur Iqbal (Letter)

(2556)
[P] Halo Legends Origins Part 1 and Part 2

(2589)
[G] Halo Reach Last Cutscene(After N-6's death)

(2600)
[LEC] Halo Reach Legendary Letter
Could you explain what the "[LEC] Halo Reach Legendary Letter" is?

Also, didn't the "[B] HE The Return" take place around 2557? In the story the Sangheili have been fighting the Jiralhanae for some time.
"[LEC] Halo Reach Legendary Letter" is the letter that come's with the Legendary edition of Halo Reach.
Oh thanks for telling me about the "[B] HE The Return" having the wrong date. I did research and its takes place in 2559.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10