1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
No problem, you've done quite the amazing job here, I just wanted to thank you.

And on a side note on The Return. Would you be able to shed any insight on the matter? I was unsure if it had a good outlook for humanity. I'm going from memory here, but it seemed we may have rubbed that Sangheili commander the wrong way possibly from what he saw and could be a cause for another conflict.
I think you left out ilovebees. Yes the whole part with the timetravel is non-canon, but the storyline (S-1.1s, Class-II) are canon.
Also there some stuff from the Iris campaign, such as the Didact's last words.
Quote:
Also there some stuff from the Iris campaign, such as the Didact's last words.
I know about the ARG's I plan to get them in as soon as possible but the problem about them is they are able to fit almost everywhere in Halo Canon.

And here's something I've been working on
Prototype Halo Canon Order Pre War order
This is a prototype I do plan to expand and make it nicer to look at.
I really want to know if you guys like the way I layed it out and how I could improve it.
Thanks
I started listening I Love Bees f and so far its bril I feel like starting a thread on it.

Anyway I started to put ILB into the order.
I used Halopedia/Halo Nation which I hardly ever use for this thread(Mainly because I dislike using it) because ILB's is a very mixed up ARG.
So it's layed out in two things:
The I Love Bees site(Aka the 2004 part)
The I Love Bees Axon Chapters(Aka the 2552 part)

Hope you guys like it.
Dude, hats off to CIA. This is uber-legit. I'm a huge fan of the games, and sometimes when I'm bored I take all my Halo stuff and strew it across my bed, just trying to make it all line up correctly. I NEVER dreamed of taking it this detailed. Good on ya mate. I totes just saved this thread to my favs, so I can recall it. I look forward to what you'll do when Halo 4 and the future novels get released. Again, I'm mucho with the impressed.
Thanks for all that hard work! Keep it up.
Btw, gamertag is the same as my forum name, if u wanna party up sometime bro.
Peace in.
I love people who are cool enough to do stuff like this, Awsome!
So nice dude. Love the timeline.
Glad you guys like it I'm wondering if I should put Halo CEA's terminals with Halo CE/The Flood/CEA as its Guilty Spark talking to the player or put it in the Past as it details Sparks past.
What do you guys think?
Hey guys just done a update to I love bees now its neater.
I also added the bits of canon from the Halo Wars Game Guide, Halo ODST, Halo Reach Project Pages and my new fav bit a AMV Civilian Hog Review.

On other news I still need to add We are ODST because I need just a year I dont mind about days unless it causes a problem and First Strikes bonus section as I dont have the updated book.

Things I will add in next update
The Halo Data Drops I'm just waiting for all 6 to come out first. Halo Grasslands when I get it. Hopefully IRIS when I make my mind up. Halo Believe when I read up more on this subject I noticed it was canon in the right of it being a cover of master chiefs disapearance.

Sad news. Halo 3's terminals wont be added to the order as I don't trust them, because they may have been changed by Mendicant Bias to give MC a good view of his creators. Proof he's done somethings is in the final terminal he address MC. Meaning right now it was made when MC was at the Ark. Same goes for the Halo CEA terminals but that it Guilty Spark talking in past tense based on what I've seem.

So that's all for now folks.
Fixed up this topic, Italics really mucked up the third part.

I've added the parts of Halo TFOR Boot Camp that are not in the book TFOR here's a list of them.

Boot Camp 1
[C] TFOR Boot Camp 1 May 21, 2513(6 pages)
[C] TFOR Boot Camp 1 September 10, 2517(3 pages)

Boot Camp 2
[C] TFOR Boot Camp 2 September 24, 2517 UNSC Cargo Vessel Dartmouth (4 pages)
[C] TROR Boot Camp 2 March 9, 2525

Also if you any questions about the canon order ask them here I'll happily answer them.
oh yeah, I miss the timeline feature
Quote:
Are you talking about this thread or the thing waypoint had for awhile?
Quote:
Quote:
that waypoint thing back then, those were good times. It just made me remember it.

sorry if that was off topic, at least it was semi relevant :P
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that waypoint thing back then, those were good times. It just made me remember it.

sorry if that was off topic, at least it was semi relevant :P
Don't worry, that was good time's and they should be remembered.
Done some changes that fixs some things

I know I said I would do them later but I added the Data Drops and Halo 3's Believe.
Halo 3's Believe is a cover by ONI to hide what really happened to the chief and the forerunner tech.

Also redact what I said about the Halo 3 terminals, I'm going to add them in.

Also after Grasslands comes out I may try and see if I can get some dates for some events like We are ODST from 343 as they may make this order have less mistakes in it and more valid and offical.
Here's update "Grasslands and fixes."
Ok so I added Grasslands and to be honest the only problem was time.

The book begins with 4 stories that soon go into one. That they could be at any hour. Just the fact that there's another part of Halo Canon that is in January doesn't help.
But there being a part right after(And I mean right after) Halo 3's voi memorial scene helped me find out when events happen better.

So here is the Grasslands update.
Quote:
Grasslands=G

(2553)
[B] G Prologue to Chapter 8 "Forerunner Dyson Sphere Onyx" part
[B] HE From the Office of Dr. William Arthur Iqbal (Letter)
[B] G Chapter 8 "Aanrar Shipyard, Ranarum Orbital Platorm to Chapter 16 "UNSC Port Stanley"
[G] Halo 3 Final cutscenes
[B] G Chapter 16 "Voi memorial" to Chapter 18
I also fixed the Halo 3 problems people sent me messages about and I added the castaway theory amazon page and the Society of the ancients website for part's of IRIS.

If I'm to fully understand IRIS and the terminals I have to locate my old computer which has all the files and research on it.

Also I may colour(Yes I'm from the UK) code it so I know what's sensitive to change(times that I put early or late just because it fits)

So thats the update folks, this order is nearly complete so just to remind you guys if there's any mistake just say, I will happily change it or explain.
Wow, I never knew some this stuff. Thanks.
I need to bone up on my lore. I love this stuff.
New update.
I added Primordium
I found my old computer, and all the IRIS files are there. I looked on youtube and found the IRIS videos as well.
Even though I'm thinking of ways to put the other stuff in the order. I've linked the videos so you can see them.

IRIS log 1
IRIS log 2
IRIS log 3
IRIS log 4
IRIS log 5
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...