OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
TheHal09uy wrote:
Is this still being updated as I noticed that rise of atriox is absent from the list, thanks
Not forgotten. Just waiting for the collection to be released.
CIA391 wrote:
TheHal09uy wrote:
Is this still being updated as I noticed that rise of atriox is absent from the list, thanks
Not forgotten. Just waiting for the collection to be released.
SICK! Been using this list to check off novels as I go down the chronological order, hate for it to go forgotten. Keep up the great work you are doing with these lists, they are a huge help
Sorry for bugging you so much XD; but where does legacy of onyx lie on this timeline?
Quote:
Games, Books, Graphic Novels, shows, and Marketing Audio Dramas
Halo: Fractures Extraordinary tales from the Halo Canon *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo story
Halo: Cryptum
Halo: Primordium
Halo: Silentium
Halo: Evolutions *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo story
Halo Graphic Novel *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo Story
Halo Legends *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo Story
The book Halo: The Fall of Reach or the Graphic novels The Fall of Reach or the Animation The fall of reach
Halo: Contact Harvest *Happens midway in the fall of reach book
Halo: Forward Unto Dawn *Happens midway in the fall of reach book
Halo Wars *Happens midway in the fall of reach book
Halo: Cole Protocol *Happens midway in the fall of reach book
Halo: Tales from Slipspace *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo Story
Halo: Helljumper *Happens midway in the fall of reach book
Halo Reach *Happens during the final half of the book the fall of reach
Halo: Bloodline
The game Halo Combat Evolved/Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, or The book Halo: The Flood
Halo: First Strike
I love Bees
Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary and finish the metropolis level.
Halo 3:ODST but dont watch the Epilogue
Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary finish the game
Halo 3: ODST Epilogue
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx *Events in this book also happens concurrently during the fall of reach book.
Halo: Uprising
Halo 3
Halo: Broken Circle *Events in this book also happen before the fall of reach book
Halo: Initiation
Halo: Glasslands
Halo: Shadow of Intent
Halo: Thursday War
Halo: Mortal Dictata
Halo: Last Light
Halo: Retribution
Halo: Hunters in the Dark
Halo: New Blood
Halo: Nightfall
Halo: Smoke and Shadow
Halo 4
Halo Spartan Assault
Halo Spartan Strike
Halo: Saints Testimony
Halo 4 Spartan Ops
Halo: Envoy
Halo: Escalation
Hunt the Truth
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
TheHal09uy wrote:
Sorry for bugging you so much XD; but where does legacy of onyx lie on this timeline?
Quote:
Games, Books, Graphic Novels, shows, and Marketing Audio DramasHalo: Fractures Extraordinary tales from the Halo Canon *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo storyHalo: Cryptum
Halo: Evolutions *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo storyHalo Graphic Novel *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryHalo Legends *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryThe book Halo: The Fall of Reach or the Graphic novels The Fall of Reach or the Animation The fall of reach
Halo: Contact Harvest *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Forward Unto Dawn *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo Wars *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Cole Protocol *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Tales from Slipspace *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryHalo: Helljumper *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo Reach *Happens during the final half of the book the fall of reachHalo: Bloodline
The game Halo Combat Evolved/Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, or The book Halo: The Flood
I love Bees
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx *Events in this book also happens concurrently during the fall of reach book.Halo: Uprising
Halo 3
Halo: Broken Circle *Events in this book also happen before the fall of reach bookHalo: Initiation
Halo 4
Halo Spartan Assault
Halo Spartan Strike
Halo 4 Spartan Ops
Hunt the Truth
Halo Wars 2
Its cool. It happens before/During Halo 5: Guardians. :)
TheHal09uy wrote:
Quote:
Games, Books, Graphic Novels, shows, and Marketing Audio DramasHalo: Fractures Extraordinary tales from the Halo Canon *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo storyHalo: Cryptum
Halo: Evolutions *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo storyHalo Graphic Novel *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryHalo Legends *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryThe book Halo: The Fall of Reach or the Graphic novels The Fall of Reach or the Animation The fall of reach
Halo: Contact Harvest *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Forward Unto Dawn *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo Wars *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Cole Protocol *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Tales from Slipspace *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryHalo: Helljumper *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo Reach *Happens during the final half of the book the fall of reachHalo: Bloodline
I love Bees
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx *Events in this book also happens concurrently during the fall of reach book.Halo: Uprising
Halo 3
Halo: Broken Circle *Events in this book also happen before the fall of reach bookHalo: Initiation
Halo 4
Halo Spartan Assault
Halo Spartan Strike
Halo 4 Spartan Ops
Hunt the Truth
Halo Wars 2
Legacy of onyx and envoy are both set in September 2558, legacy of onyx also finishes during halo 5 after the guardians awaken. Envoy however has no clear timeline comparison in relation to halo 5

According to the synopsis the upcoming Bad Blood novel begins just hours after halo 5's final mission
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all your work on this, it saved me so much effort of trying to figure this all out on my own
Is there any new update on the chronological order these books go as there has been new books released?
where does Bad Blood go, is it between Halo: 5 and Halo Wars 2?
JAKES7777 wrote:
Correct :D
CIA391 wrote:
JAKES7777 wrote:
Thnak you, i need to figure out where the New Halo: book Born something is set. i know it is going to be released in January 2019
I just wanted to say thanks for the list, been using it for a few years now. :)
JAKES7777 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
JAKES7777 wrote:
Thnak you, i need to figure out where the New Halo: book Born something is set. i know it is going to be released in January 2019
From the synopsis it sounds like it happens during the early years of the Human-Covenant War.
So Bad Blood after Envoy? I'm finally at the end of the original book list and there's more books available that aren't in the original book list from CIA. Maybe I need to read slower haha
JAKES7777 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
JAKES7777 wrote:
From the synopsis it sounds like it happens during the early years of the Human-Covenant War.
Looks to me like it's set during the first invasion of meridian.
A graphic novel called "Halo: Bad Blood," has come out, and takes place directly after Halo 5: Guardians. It should be added to the list.

Additionally, I really think Halsey's Journal (2510-2552) should be added. This is a comprehensive list and I would love to see it become all-encompassing:
https://www.halopedia.org/Dr._Halsey%27s_personal_journal
Additionally, "Halo Wars: Genesis" is a graphic novel that takes place directly before Halo Wars. It should be added to the list along with the first suggestion above.
Hi there, for those who want to know the order of Halo books and enjoy listening to them on Audible then you can view the series where list them in order.

Go to Audible, sign in your account, go Library and on Halo Book select "View Series".

This is for anyone who wants to know and see what books they want without jumping back and forth between lists.
Hi there, for those who want to know the order of Halo books and enjoy listening to them on Audible then you can view the series where list them in order.

Go to Audible, sign in your account, go Library and on Halo Book select "View Series".

This is for anyone who wants to know and see what books they want without jumping back and forth between lists.
That's the release order, not the actual chronological order
I noticed this thread has become out of date, so I've updated the list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14zGrxQRRP62gMR4OSKz0FLGyPq8W32-teT9OwsieeyQ/edit?usp=sharing
I am currently reading Silent storm, I am just wondering if this fits in with Eric Nylands books or if this is a rewrite in the story line. They already know what Brutes are in this book. On the First strike story line they are just seeing them for the first time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4