OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
CIA391 wrote:
Games, Books, Graphic Novels, shows, and Marketing Audio DramasHalo: Fractures Extraordinary tales from the Halo Canon *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo storyHalo: Cryptum
Halo: Primordium
Halo: Silentium
Halo: Evolutions *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo storyHalo Graphic Novel *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryHalo Legends *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryThe book Halo: The Fall of Reach or the Graphic novels The Fall of Reach or the Animation The fall of reach
Halo: Contact Harvest *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Forward Unto Dawn *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo Wars *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Cole Protocol *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo: Tales from Slipspace *This is a collection of stories ranging throughout the Halo StoryHalo: Helljumper *Happens midway in the fall of reach bookHalo Reach *Happens during the final half of the book the fall of reachHalo: Bloodline
The game Halo Combat Evolved/Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, or The book Halo: The Flood
Halo: First Strike
I love Bees
Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary and finish the metropolis level.
Halo 3:ODST but dont watch the Epilogue
Halo 2/Halo 2 Anniversary finish the game
Halo 3: ODST Epilogue
Halo: Ghosts of Onyx *Events in this book also happens concurrently during the fall of reach book.Halo: Uprising
Halo 3
Halo: Broken Circle *Events in this book also happen before the fall of reach bookHalo: Initiation
Halo: Glasslands
Halo: Shadow of Intent
Halo: Thursday War
Halo: Mortal Dictata
Halo: Last Light
Halo: Retribution
Halo: Hunters in the Dark
Halo: New Blood
Halo: Nightfall
Halo: Smoke and Shadow
Halo 4
Halo Spartan Assault
Halo Spartan Strike
Halo: Saints Testimony
Halo 4 Spartan Ops
Halo: Envoy
Halo: Escalation
Hunt the Truth
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Wars 2
Thank you! I plan on reading all the books in the right order and this has helped based on when they come in with the games and everything else! Thanks so much
I am currently reading Silent storm, I am just wondering if this fits in with Eric Nylands books or if this is a rewrite in the story line. They already know what Brutes are in this book. On the First strike story line they are just seeing them for the first time.
IIRC this was retconned.

First Strike is full of inaccuracies in this regard as many things (such as the appearance of San'Shyuum, descriptions of covnenant capital ships) hadn't been determined when the book was written.
Thank you for all the tireless work you must have put in to get such a precise list together and for braking in down in separate stages depending on if you want to go through just the books or what have you. That being said I noticed the list hadn’t been updated in a while and was wondering if you had an updated version somewhere?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4