1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Quote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Like I mean I get the idea of this, but just don't force a woman protagonist for the sake of having a woman protagonist (Don't pull a Ghostbusters 2, basically)

Honestly, I don't care, but I don't see why you have places like Marvel wanting to replace iron man for the sake of diversity. I honestly couldn't care less what gender or race a character is as long as its a well-built character
Yeah i agree,it should not be forced(Alien movies)LOL.Just kidding those are good movies.And if we don't get a standalone woman Halo game there are already good female Spartans established that could get some playable missions in next games:Palmer
I like the way you think, Spartan.
Hey you tricked me Palmer lol,you cut off my post.Yeah i agree Palmer needs it the most from all mentioned.
Quote:
Fishztikz wrote:
Like I mean I get the idea of this, but just don't force a woman protagonist for the sake of having a woman protagonist (Don't pull a Ghostbusters 2, basically)

Honestly, I don't care, but I don't see why you have places like Marvel wanting to replace iron man for the sake of diversity. I honestly couldn't care less what gender or race a character is as long as its a well-built character
Yeah i agree,it should not be forced(Alien movies)LOL.Just kidding those are good movies.And if we don't get a standalone woman Halo game there are already good female Spartans established that could get some playable missions in next games:Palmer
So no extra laps for us, right?
Bulbaby wrote:
Quote:
Fishztikz wrote:

So no extra laps for us, right?
Not today!
RIP every Spartan IV on the Infinity.
Fishztikz wrote:

Yeah i agree,it should not be forced(Alien movies)LOL.Just kidding those are good movies.And if we don't get a standalone woman Halo game there are already good female Spartans established that could get some playable missions in next games:Vale,Tanaka,Palmer and Alice.
I personally want a Tanaka focused survival-like type game...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6