1. Halo Combat Evolved- The first Xbox game I've ever played, but not only for that reason, but also because when the flood came that was huge for me at the time I was like holy sh**t!
2. Halo Reach- The game I've spent the most time on, actually had clans I joined and was my prime of Halo I felt. Also I feel it was the last best Halo game before 343. (Not saying 343 is bad I just liked Bungie)
3. Halo 3 ODST- I have no idea why people didn't like it a whole lot, I mean the trailer did give me a hope for something different, but I loved it, especially me being an ODST fan, other than Halo 3, I feel ODST really brought that out.
4. Halo 2- I loved playing as the enemy faction, it was one of my favorite parts playing as the Arbitor.
5. Halo Wars- This was such a turn I saw some didn't like, but man I love strategy games and when I heard of this, I got harder than a brick. It was amazing to me, especially multiplayer!
6. Halo 5- The main Halo game I've been playing, I walked a total of 4 hours to the store and 4 hours back in the hot a** summer! Threw up along the way there from chugging water, but man when I played I was anticipating war zone. I was binge watching videos and loving the thoughts I was generating from it. So you bet after all that, my a** sat there and binge played that game all night and that first time playing war zone, made me feel like I was playing Battlefeild and I loved it!
7. Halo 4- I love the ODST dlc armor, I don't like the Nightfall armor in Halo 5, so I wish they had the one in Halo 4 in Halo 5.
8. Halo Wars 2- I haven't played Halo Wars 2, but I love what I've been hearing about the flood dlc and new campaign to it. I've watched videos on it and I plan on buying it, but at the moment, I've been more concerned with other things that I gotta focus on.
9. Halo Moblie games- I have both and played both. Now I'm not a huge fan, but I do like Spartan Strike when I'm bored.