Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Halo Infinite AI (Serial 0453-0)

OP PIX24

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
There appear to be one or two letters before the serial number, at minute 53:52 (suspicious) we can see the latter is an M.
I. Want. Church.
PIX24 wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/aQmNI1u from the E3 Trailer Analysis by 343It shows a partial serial number: M0453-0.

Apparently, it's going to be a new AI. We can exclude Cortana, BB and Isabel. Hopefully, it's going to be another "Cortana-AI" (Halsey had other clone AIs in her laboratory on Reach).

EDIT
1. I meant an AI generated from Halsey's cloned brain, not called Cortana and with different identity/personality.
2. There appear to be one or two letters before the serial number, at minute 53:52 (suspicious) we can see the latter is an M.
With Cortana being 0452-9, I wonder if it's an AI that was put in storage after Cortana or maybe Cortanas sibling so to speak If numbers are like they are now then M0453-0 was created after 0452-9(Cortana).
Personally I hope it’s a different Cortana because then it would connect Halo 4 with Infinite when cortana talks about John being paired with another one. But at the same time, I kinda don’t want that because it might confuse new comers.
What if it’s Thanos?

No but seriously. It’s either another Cortana model or something from Halsey’s lab
Gotta be honest, I'd find it a bit insulting if they made a new Cortana AI. I mean, it'd be like 343 saying, "Hey, we know we totally -Yoinked!- up and probably irreparably damaged the reputation of the original Cortana, but don't worry this hip, new Cortana will totally replace her and you'll love her!"

Ain't happening.
Which means it probably is happening, sadly.

I think it *could* work if they *only* bring in Cortana-2 for this game and maybe she dies killing the other or something.

Otherwise bringing in blank slate cortana and having her just be the new cortana in future games is extremely horrible. "Don't worry, we have a new cortana with another 7 year life span, if not 'infinite' thanks to forerunner tech!".
*psst*

How an the new AI be the Didact? He's been composed, he's in the Domain, and it'd be a very interesting dynamic.
I know this is a bit of a necro, but I'd totally be down for this. That voice reverberating in his head, the conversations they could have. The possibilities would be endless. They'd still have to explain what happened to him to the casuals, though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3