1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22
I can't wait for another Halo book!
I have loved the halo mythology since day one, this would be a lovely addition to my collection!
Can I have one please?
Dang a new read would be great to help pass the time
Always ready for a new Halo book.
Definitely want in on this! Awesome giveaway!
Can't wait for the release, very excited for this and Guardians!!
Free copy with autograph how can I pass this up
wow cool
I've been incredibly bored lately and I honestly am starving for Halo-related fiction. Hopefully Last Light can pull me through to Halo 5! And on a side note; me being hungry is not a pretty sight.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO HELP IN THE FIGHT AGAINST HALO HUNGER
Can't wait to read this!
I would love to have this book in my Halo collection!!!!
I love all halo books
Quote:
Hello, friends!

As many of you know, Halo: Last Light hits physical and digital shelves this coming Tuesday. Our friend Troy Denning (who also happens to be the author of the book) has sent us over 10 signed copies of the book, and we'd like to give them away to you fine folks here who call the Universe section home.

To enter into the giveaway, just reply once in this thread, and you'll be all set.

Have a lovely weekend!

Bravo
Itd be awesome to get one! Good luck all!
Free book? Why not.
Hm, I could definitely add another book to the collection, its been a while!
If I don't win it I'm just going to buy it later
I already have a copy preordered so I'm not asking or expecting a signed copy, but I just wanted to say a thank you to 343I for giving the community an opportunity like this. I hope the Ten people who win enjoy reading the book as well, anything with Blue team in it will be good regardless of the theme or media.
Ive heard that this sometimes works so here it goes.... Can i please have a copy of the book?
- Jay
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. ...
  7. 22