Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] Halo: Last Light REQ

OP AftermaTh XCVII

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but where is the code for the req pack on Halo: Last Light? I've looked through the entire book and couldn't find the code.
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but where is the code for the req pack on Halo: Last Light? I've looked through the entire book and couldn't find the code.
It's at the very end of the book sealed up with a "DO NOT BUY BOOK IF SEAL IS BROKEN" label on it.

Did you purchase from a physical retailer or online?
It's at the very end of the book sealed up with a "DO NOT BUY BOOK IF SEAL IS BROKEN" label on it.

Got it from Amazon, couldn't find it at any at local retailers.

Not all copies of the book have the REQ pack sadly. Either you had to be lucky in a shop or buy the book from Amazon.com(america's amazon)
CIA391 wrote:

Not all copies of the book have the REQ pack sadly. Either you had to be lucky in a shop or buy the book from Amazon.com(america's amazon)
Well that sucks, thanks for the answer though.