Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Halo mantle on the ark

OP llI Keith Ill

As we watch the opening cutscene of "the ark" in halo 3, we see the the pelicans plummeting to the ark's surface.
As the camera looks down you can see a massive covenant ship and the surface of the ark. What I didn't know was that the ark has a mantle on it that you can see as the camera looks down at the ark. The sign is only half of the mantle as the rest is eroded, though.
As we watch the opening cutscene of "the ark" in halo 3, we see the the pelicans plummeting to the ark's surface.
As the camera looks down you can see a massive covenant ship and the surface of the ark. What I didn't know was that the ark has a mantle on it that you can see as the camera looks down at the ark. The sign is only half of the mantle as the rest is eroded, though.
you could actually see the same thing on the ring in the infinite trailer
Really? I didn't know that. I'll go check now
Really? I didn't know that. I'll go check now
its at the end look at the ring before they show the name of the game