OP Seabass21X

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hotrod192 wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Does anyone know the answer on what the cover is like in terms of quality and its makeup?

I've asked the question a couple times but I haven't gotten any answers.

I'm just curious if it's of high quality feel and print directly on the cover or if it's a sort of plastic graphic sleeve that slides on. I'd definitely prefer the high quality feel and print directly on the cover.

With other books I don't mind as much but with something like HALO MYTHOS, it's very much about presentation and so I hope the quality of the hardcover is done right.

If anyone finds out the answer please let me know. I'm very curious.

Thanks and frag on!
on amazon theres a hardocover version only
I don't think you understand what I am getting at...

I fully understand that it is 'hardcover only' as it should be.

What I want to know is....

What kind and what quality is the hardcover for HALO MYTHOS?

I ask because sometimes you get a plain hardcover with nothing on it at all only to have a paper/plastic graphic sleeve-like cover that goes over the top.

OR...

You can get a hardcover with a quality feel to it with print directly placed on the hardcover itself... which I'm hoping so much this is what it is.

I know it's hardcover but there's different ways and quality that a hardcover can come about. Usually I wouldn't care but with the type of book HALO MYTHOS is, it should have a quality hardcover.

Again, if anyone knows the details behind this feel free to let me know.

Thanks
Seeing as how it's not out yet and nobody really knows anything about it, I would say that the community does not know the details behind the actual quality and makeup of the cover itself.
Right and that was my guess...

It was just one of those things that it doesn't hurt to ask because you never know if someone does in fact have details on the topic.
Seabass21X wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Does anyone know the answer on what the cover is like in terms of quality and its makeup?

I'm just curious if it's of high quality feel and print directly on the cover or if it's a sort of plastic graphic sleeve that slides on. I'd definitely prefer the high quality feel and print directly on the cover.

With other books I don't mind as much but with something like HALO MYTHOS, it's very much about presentation and so I hope the quality of the hardcover is done right.

Thanks and frag on!

I ask because sometimes you get a plain hardcover with nothing on it at all only to have a paper/plastic graphic sleeve-like cover that goes over the top.

OR...

You can get a hardcover with a quality feel to it with print directly placed on the hardcover itself... which I'm hoping so much this is what it is.

I know it's hardcover but there's different ways and quality that a hardcover can come about. Usually I wouldn't care but with the type of book HALO MYTHOS is, it should have a quality hardcover.

Thanks
Seeing as how it's not out yet and nobody really knows anything about it, I would say that the community does not know the details behind the actual quality and makeup of the cover itself.

It was just one of those things that it doesn't hurt to ask because you never know if someone does in fact have details on the topic.
Very true! Don't worry, since the book is coming out so soon, I'm sure you'll get your answer at some point soon! :)
Hotrod192 wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:

Thanks and frag on!

OR...

Thanks

Very true! Don't worry, since the book is coming out so soon, I'm sure you'll get your answer at some point soon! :)
Ha I know. I've told myself that I'll know soon enough once it arrives but I couldn't help trying to dig up additional details until then

Been excited since it was announced so I'm happy we're only a few weeks away.
Seabass21X wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:
Seabass21X wrote:

Thanks and frag on!

OR...

Thanks

Ha I know. I've told myself that I'll know soon enough once it arrives but I couldn't help trying to dig up additional details until then

Been excited since it was announced so I'm happy we're only a few weeks away.
yeah like a week away from next Tuesday
Seabass21X wrote:
***EDIT*** We have our update everyone. I just didn't get around to updating this post on... the... umm... update. Soo... please read the latest details here on HALO MYTHOS! (via this weeks Community Update)***

HALO MYTHOS...

I'm very excited for this book...

BUT...

I seriously have not heard an update for months and maybe there isn't a reason for anything extra to be said about it but being that we're around 1 month until its release, I figured we'd get some sort of talk about it.

Has anyone heard of anything recently related to the new book HALO MYTHOS?... I'd love to hear more!
Yeah what is the hunter cannon watched video and it showed a hunter cannon
Seabass21X wrote:
***EDIT*** We have our update everyone. I just didn't get around to updating this post on... the... umm... update. Soo... please read the latest details here on HALO MYTHOS! (via this weeks Community Update)***

HALO MYTHOS...

BUT...

I seriously have not heard an update for months and maybe there isn't a reason for anything extra to be said about it but being that we're around 1 month until its release, I figured we'd get some sort of talk about it.

Has anyone heard of anything recently related to the new book HALO MYTHOS?... I'd love to hear more!
That doesn't have much at all to do with halo Mythos...
Seabass21X wrote:

HALO MYTHOS...

BUT...

Ha yeah... I was kind of thinking the same thing. I see maybe where the person is coming from with community updates lately but still the post is a little off.
Just curious....

With HALO MYTHOS upon us...

What part of the entire timeline intrigues you the most?

Also, is there anyone you know that has little, limited, or no knowledge of the HALO Universe that you'll be sharing this book with?
Seabass21X wrote:
Just curious....

Also, is there anyone you know that has little, limited, or no knowledge of the HALO Universe that you'll be sharing this book with?
I'm glad you asked that last question because I do have someone in mind actually. Was playing some halo with my gf she wanted to try. Multiplayer git a little frustrating so we were playing some halo 2 anniversary campaign and I realized just how hard it is to explain the Halo universe (especially when you skip the first game haha). She likes reading and she is interested so hopefully this goes well
Seabass21X wrote:
Just curious....

The part of the timeline I really hope is fleshed out more is the 2530s and 40s. I don't care how insignificant or small a colony was it bothers me how many colonies fell that we have never even heard of
Seabass21X wrote:
Just curious....

I'm glad you asked that last question because I do have someone in mind actually. Was playing some halo with my gf she wanted to try. Multiplayer git a little frustrating so we were playing some halo 2 anniversary campaign and I realized just how hard it is to explain the Halo universe (especially when you skip the first game haha). She likes reading and she is interested so hopefully this goes well
That's cool and I can tell you I have several times come across similar situations where someone is intrigued by the HALO Universe but it's a little tough to get up to speed.

One of my favorite starting points a while was to show the HALO Legends Origins Part 1 and 2 to get someone the very basic jist of what's going on. I'd show some other material after but those are a good start.

Now with HALO MYTHOS, I'm hoping for a more structured layout of the HALO Universe timeline in a engaging way which seems like is the entire purpose of this book.

Again awesome to hear as I'm planning on doing similar with some other HALO fans but with some limited knowledge of the universe.

Hope to hear more examples from others on who they will share HALO MYTHOS with.
Seabass21X wrote:
Just curious....

The part of the timeline I really hope is fleshed out more is the 2530s and 40s. I don't care how insignificant or small a colony was it bothers me how many colonies fell that we have never even heard of
I hear you. I think filling in some of these story gaps will help out a ton with understanding the HALO universe better.

I'm curious what clarity will be given to HALO 5 and event surrounding it.

Also, events between the firing of the HALO array and HALO Reach will be interesting on how that big of chunk of time will be tied together.
Seabass21X wrote:

HALO MYTHOS...

BUT...

Sorry thought I clicked on another forum.
prayers on some filling in the halo 5 plot holes
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2