1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
It'll be nice getting to traverse through New Phoenix and Installation 03.
Looks like they may be testing the waters with third person halo action - HALO WARS 2!!!!
This game looks FAR better than Spartan Assault. IMO, SA had good gameplay and much potential, but failed to capitalize on it. Now that Promies and Warthogs are in the game, it's definitely awesome! And then they decided to include the designed by Mega Brands Kestrel (UNSC Light Assault VTOL set, an ONI prototype in Mega Bloks form).

INSTANT MUST BUY!!!
Looks awesome, definately going to get.
I can not freaking wait!
Cant wait to try this game out
Not sure if I'll end up getting it, but from the way things are going it looks like an interesting buy that'll last a week or so for me. They're going in the right direction with no micro-transactions and the new vehicles.
Hopefully Spartan Strike will come to Xbox One and Xbox 360 sooner rather than later. I did enjoy playing Saprtan Assualt when it did eventually come to console. That being said, there are a bunch of people that do not have a Windows Phone or Tablet. Same goes with Xbox One. Either way...I will be waiting patiently:)
Toa Freak wrote:
Siul S249 wrote:
sky ace 65 wrote:
Not sure if anyone has been wondering this yet but....what spartan are we playing as during the fall of earth? Jun, Naomi, the one from graphic novel? Pleeeeeaaaseeee let it not be a new character.

Looks like a new character. What's so bad about having a new character? Do you eat the same meal everyday of your life?

Because the canonical waters are already pretty muddy when it comes to Spartans. A new character is fine for the 2557 levels, but the first mission is set during the Battle of Earth, when Spartan-IVs weren't around. If 343 just creates a new character, it muddies the waters even further.
I would prefer using an established character as well, however there are bucketloads of S-IIIs unaccounted for between Ghost's of Onyx and the beginning of Halo 4 (from the various Spartan teams being used to assist evacuation in Halo Reach, to Gamma company, plus whatever headhunter / Noble equivalent teams existed). From a pure canon perspective, a Spartan III is easy to slot in (just pick one of them from alpha or beta companies), and as is already indicated, the first mission is a failure, you could even have the 'hero' die or be captured with little overall plot hole creation However as others have noted, the S-IV program starts in very late 2552 (trial run, with the nutcase / early 2553, so having S-IVs in this battle is non-canonical. Having said that, if it is played as a 'historical mission', the story could be that Spartan X did this fight, lets see how you do.

From the perspective of marines on the ground, put in MJOLNIR, who's going to know if the Spartan is an S-II or an S-III? And if the resource was around, I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to sacrafice earth for the sake of "operational security". That said, I'm hoping that it is an S-II in those missions, that the S-II survives, and is an S-II that has been mentioned in the stories slightly more than "in passing".
Im wont be able to play this game becuase i dont have a windows phone or windows 8 and my pc couldnt even run it
looks better than Halo Spartan Assault, but i don't think I'll be getting it. Trying to save up for Halo MCC
I'll probably get this. Spartan Assault was pretty fun, and a good way to pass the time. Well, when I had some anyway
Can't wait! but it seems a bit confusing to me how are there prometheans if this story takes place around Halo 2?
It comes out December which Is after Halo: MCC and its cheaper than Spartan Assault so I think you'd be good getting it.
looks better than Halo Spartan Assault, but i don't think I'll be getting it. Trying to save up for Halo MCC
Can't wait! but it seems a bit confusing to me how are there prometheans if this story takes place around Halo 2?
Again, the first OP takes place furing the First Battle of Earth in 2552. The rest is around 2557.
Really enjoyed playing H:SA on my phone. Will pick this up too.

Hoping to see an Xbox One/360 release.
Its a great time to be a halo fan!
The plot is kind of weird, yeah. 2552 didn't have a lot of the Halo 4 stuff, but eh, I'm sure it'll not be that important.

Halo: Spartan Assault was kinda weird playing for me, so I hope that when Spartan Strike comes out, I'll really get into it, but hey, props on 343 for following up for the Windows devices.
Can't wait! I'm starting to find these Halo RTS' pretty compelling. I only hope we can have a Halo: Wars like battlefield mode. Keep Up the good work 343
if this ends up coming out for console ill get it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10