OP ran and shai

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
Day one purchase if/when it drops on the x1.
The knights look good!
Its too much money for a small game like that... It should be like 3-4 bucks at least.
Arza wrote:
Interesting, but Prometheans in 2552? wat

It's a Promethean artifact in 2552, but the Prometheans don't show up till '57. Or at least that's how I understood it.
Promethean combat platforms are not noted in human records prior to encounter at [castra] Requiem.
It pretty much makes sense that there would be Spartan-IVs fighting during 2552 because they're fighting in a UNSC Simulation.
Now I haven't got the chance to play Halo Spartan Assault, (what's wrong with me) but I'm still going to be looking forward to Spartan Strike. I can tell it's certainly going to be a large improvement over it's predecessor. With new missions, bigger maps, the Promethean enemies and weaponary making a return, brand new vehicles, etc.... For a game that's worth $5.99, a lot of effort has gone into it. I'm excited to see what they do with it. (Even though I most likely won't have the opportunity to play it, but still. I'm excited nonetheless.)
When I first saw the news today I was literally like O_O

I am SOO getting this! :D Can't wait!
I'd be incredibly happy if it turned out we got to play as a member of Gamma Company turned IV. Neither 343 nor Bungie did anything with Gamma, so this would be a very simple and easy way to tie them back into the universe.
I'd be incredibly happy if it turned out we got to play as a member of Gamma Company turned IV. Neither 343 nor Bungie did anything with Gamma, so this would be a very simple and easy way to tie them back into the universe.
343 has done a great job so far including the expanded universe characters and story arcs, so I could definitely see this happening.
Its too much money for a small game like that... It should be like 3-4 bucks at least.
You realize "at least" means that you would pay more money than 3-4 bucks?

This is an acceptable going price for a small game. I don't recall Steam selling anything for cheaper tbh.
It pretty much makes sense that there would be Spartan-IVs fighting during 2552 because they're fighting in a UNSC Simulation.

In Initiation 1, Jun and Musa met Palmer in 2553 when she was an ODST, she is one of the first Spartan IV....

Quote:
Arza wrote:

It's a Promethean artifact in 2552, but the Prometheans don't show up till '57. Or at least that's how I understood it.

Promethean combat platforms are not noted in human records prior to encounter at [castra] Requiem.
The Didacte "is sleeping" in Requiem in 2552, so Prometheans are controled by the Librarian, how can they be controled by the covenants and attack humans?!....And on top of that a Mijorlin GEN2 in 2552....Seriously, what's reel (in the canon) in this game ???....I don't understand what 343 industries is doing with Halo, except making money...
Not a fan.

This is the kind of side-gaming I hoped Halo would avoid
Then don't buy it. It's a quality game.

In Initiation 1, Jun and Musa met Palmer in 2553 when she were an ODST, she is one of the first Spartan IV....

Quote:
Arza wrote:

The Didacte "is sleeping" in Requiem in 2552, so Prometheans are controled by the Librarian, how can they be controled by the covenants and attack humans?!....And on top of that a Mijorlin GEN2 in 2552....Seriously, what's reel (in the canon) in this game ???....I don't understand what 343 industries is doing with Halo, except making money...
You are are making a lot of (wrong) assumptions here. You know what they say about assuming...

In Initiation 1, Jun and Musa met Palmer in 2553 when she was an ODST, she is one of the first Spartan IV....

Quote:
Arza wrote:

The game takes place in two different time periods. The first is a set of prologue missions taking place in 2552 during the Covenant's attack on Earth, the second is in 2557 and takes place on Gamma Halo and in New Phoenix. The implication of Catalog's words is that the Prometheans will only be present in the missions taking place in 2557. As for the armour, we'll have to wait and see. Considering that Naomi received Mark VII in January 2553, and Halo 4's armour descriptions suggest that Mark VII might actually be Gen 2, it's possible this Spartan had access to an early Gen 2 suit.

In Initiation 1, Jun and Musa met Palmer in 2553 when she were an ODST, she is one of the first Spartan IV....

Quote:
Arza wrote:

You are are making a lot of (wrong) assumptions here. You know what they say about assuming...
Wrong assumptions?? Ok with "making money" (i have enough to see 343i change all what Bungie built: Spartan myth, "Spartan never die", the covenants...etc...), but I know what I said and what i saw in the video...I never made any assumption.
XD definitivamente lo comprare

Quote:
Arza wrote:

Wrong assumptions?? Ok with "making money" (i have enough to see 343i change all what Bungie built: Spartan myth, "Spartan never die", the covenants...etc...), but I know what I said and what i saw in the video...I never made any assumption.
The Prometheans don't show up in the sections set in 2552, only later when the game jumps forward to 2557. And it really is kind of early to be making assumptions about this game. We don't know who this new Spartan is, or anything about the framing of this story.
Anyone else note that the Didact's disintegration effect in Escalation also resembles the digitization of Glassman and Thorne at the hands of the Slipspace artifact Crimon found? If the Conduit is another artifact like that found on Requiem, could offer a clue about what happened to the Didact.
Just to clear up any confusion, the game does not take place during halo 2, it takes place in a SIMULATION of new Mombasa during the events of halo 2, but most likely takes place years after. so no need for confusion because of Prometheans and spartan IV's
Quote:
Arza wrote:

I guess I can trust it to deliver a nice on the go story that fits with everything then?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10