Skip to main content
So, we all know of the basic species of the halo galaxy that everyone talks about, are there any lesser known species and if so what are they?
The Sharqoi.They live in nests.Thats all I know.
An unknown species was also mentioned in the Forrunner triology,however they went exctinct when they Halos fired.
well another sentient species would be the Yonhet a group living on the covenant fringe deemed "too weak" for conscription although there isnt much detail beyond that
i don't think there is another mane species, maybe 343 might add a new one
There is the Gúta and Moa from Halo: Reach but I’m not sure about intelligent species.
apparently there are plenty. there were those covenant fringe groups that were smaller species and didn't play much of a role in the covenant other than economical stuff but as far as I'm aware the yonhet are the only fringe species we know about. plus like edgehedgehog said there's the sharquoi which were modified by the forerunner.
An unknown species was also mentioned in the Forrunner triology,however they went exctinct when they Halos fired.
actually a number of them survived and were used against a human/sangheili colony under the control of a brute chiefton that shoved some thing in his head to control them all at once.
actually a number of them survived and were used against a human/sangheili colony under the control of a brute chiefton that shoved some thing in his head to control them all at once.
Im talking about the Sharquoi first and then about an now exctinct,unknown species,so I talked about two diffrent species.
Im talking about the Sharquoi first and then about an now exctinct,unknown species,so I talked about two diffrent species.
oh ok, my bad I read that very incorrectly