1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. 119
  7. ...
  8. 120
Then if you involve Legends Star Wars, Halo gets the Forerunners and the Human-San Shyuum Alliance. We'll leave out the Precursors as they are omnipotent and we'll even leave out the Star Roads, but we also get the Flood who can still reach key mind stage and Intergalactic stage but won't have access to there unbreakable Star Roads. Only fair since Legends has had multiple empires rise and fall throughout its continuity.
I wasn't really trying to count out anything in Halo to go against Star Wars Legends honestly if you want to bring in the Precursors in this battle you can. Also Star Wars has more than a few omnipotent character so it would end in a bloody tie if anything.

But if we don't want to add the omnipotent character from either series, but still add in Star Wars Legends and add in the Forerunners and the Human- San Shyuum Alliance as I Chaos I said in his post. It still doesn't really matter since even though I didn't say in my original post that Legends will still smack Halo. Which is why I said SW with Legends smacks Halo, however Halo smacks SW without Legends.

Don't agree? Well I'm sorry Legends have a lot of OP character and ships and just overall powers. For example Deadly Sight which by just looking at the victims' bodies will burn and smoke as they die this ability can also work against an entire group of the users field of vision. (Keep in mind this is a Legends ability not a canon ability and the notable user of this power was Sariss from Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II)

One of the OP ships under SW is the Eclipse which had a weaker version of the main gun of the Death Star now I honestly don't know how strong the durability since the way they destroyed it was throwing it in a black hole. Oh by the way there's two of these ships so yeah. (By the way the armor was thicker and more durable armour plating than the Executor so I guess you can run a suicide pilot into the bridge)

Than you have the OP characters and fractions in Legends which you can pick your poison.

Plus their is a species in Legends called Gen'Dai (which where very rare in Star Wars because of the low numbers) and if you watched Star Wars The Clone Wars 2003 (maybe 2002) you already seen one of them in the version of Durge who was just a monster in the show (watch some of his scenes) and the way to kill a member of this species is to destroy it to the cellular level which the Prometheans can do.

Now I'm going to be really bloody honest this will be a very close battle even if you know just a bit of both series. Adding SW legends is just overkill, but without I don't see how Disney Star Wars can survive let alone win. Halo canon as the Covenant, UNSC, Flood, and Prometheans, as the heavy hitters. What does Disney SW has The Republic, The Empire, CIS, Rebels, The First Order, and the Resistance let's be honest all of these working together (in canon) will just get smacked by the Covenant and the UNSC alone if I'm really being honest.

So in summary SW Legends >> Halo >>>>>>>>>>> Disney SW.
I like to mainly look at Covenant (1-3) and UNSC (4-5) vs the Empire and Republic. The UNSC are mainly good as just some extra numbers in (on a grand scheme. Spartans will be very helpful) a battle while the Covenant are the real enemies. The covenant also have more advanced tech in my opinion with their energy shields and glassing beams (though I think the actual tech gap is pretty small.) Halo would land battles by a long shot as they have better vehicles (Scarab vs AT-AT is not contest, Scarab wins 9/10) and the Covenant Land troops are far Superior to clones or storm troopers, though they could probably give the UNSC a run for its money or flat-out kill them.

In the end, I think the Empire/Republic would win purely from a numbers game. In Canon, the Empire has 25,000 regular Star Destroyers not including support ships, special ships or capital ships. The Covenants largest fleet around High Charity is only in the few thousands and includes all ship types. The UNSC stand no chance in a ship to ship battle and the Covenant doesn't have the numbers. The Star Wars galaxy is also much bigger than the section of the milkyway where most of the Halo story takes place. In the end, it would be very costly on both sides, but I think that Star Wars would end on top, even if not by much.

While Star Wars does have some stuff that is OP (mostly legends) I don't like to use the flood or precursors because they are so OP and whats the point of even debating. I think the Forerunners are in a weird spot since I think Star Wars could handle the modern Forerunner threat as it is in Halo 5, but not the pre-halo Forerunners.
I wasn't really trying to count out anything in Halo to go against Star Wars Legends honestly if you want to bring in the Precursors in this battle you can. Also Star Wars has more than a few omnipotent character so it would end in a bloody tie if anything.

But if we don't want to add the omnipotent character from either series, but still add in Star Wars Legends and add in the Forerunners and the Human- San Shyuum Alliance as I Chaos I said in his post. It still doesn't really matter since even though I didn't say in my original post that Legends will still smack Halo. Which is why I said SW with Legends smacks Halo, however Halo smacks SW without Legends.

Don't agree? Well I'm sorry Legends have a lot of OP character and ships and just overall powers. For example Deadly Sight which by just looking at the victims' bodies will burn and smoke as they die this ability can also work against an entire group of the users field of vision. (Keep in mind this is a Legends ability not a canon ability and the notable user of this power was Sariss from Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II)

One of the OP ships under SW is the Eclipse which had a weaker version of the main gun of the Death Star now I honestly don't know how strong the durability since the way they destroyed it was throwing it in a black hole. Oh by the way there's two of these ships so yeah. (By the way the armor was thicker and more durable armour plating than the Executor so I guess you can run a suicide pilot into the bridge)

Than you have the OP characters and fractions in Legends which you can pick your poison.

Plus their is a species in Legends called Gen'Dai (which where very rare in Star Wars because of the low numbers) and if you watched Star Wars The Clone Wars 2003 (maybe 2002) you already seen one of them in the version of Durge who was just a monster in the show (watch some of his scenes) and the way to kill a member of this species is to destroy it to the cellular level which the Prometheans can do.

Now I'm going to be really bloody honest this will be a very close battle even if you know just a bit of both series. Adding SW legends is just overkill, but without I don't see how Disney Star Wars can survive let alone win. Halo canon as the Covenant, UNSC, Flood, and Prometheans, as the heavy hitters. What does Disney SW has The Republic, The Empire, CIS, Rebels, The First Order, and the Resistance let's be honest all of these working together (in canon) will just get smacked by the Covenant and the UNSC alone if I'm really being honest.

How the hell are you even comparing SW Legends to the Forerunners? They're literally broken. Forerunners could build Death Stars on a daily basis. The Mantle's Approach, despite being titled "Didact's Ship" and being larger than the first Death Star is actually one of the SMALLEST ships of the Forerunner Navy. The largest ship I know is the Fortress-class which stands at 400KM, dwarfing anything that SW can throw at them. I think it's a miracle that something THAT large was even managed to fit in Halo 4. Heck, even something as simple as a Miner's ship was capable of destroying and building entire planets.

In any case, not throwing in lore factions (Forerunners, etc.) then yes, Legends stomps Halo, not even a contest. But with Disney SW, Halo has a decent chance and I can see the many faults in each of the SW factions taking a heavy toll on their efficiency.

How the hell are you even comparing SW Legends to the Forerunners? They're literally broken. Forerunners could build Death Stars on a daily basis. The Mantle's Approach, despite being titled "Didact's Ship" and being larger than the first Death Star is actually one of the SMALLEST ships of the Forerunner Navy. The largest ship I know is the Fortress-class which stands at 400KM, dwarfing anything that SW can throw at them. I think it's a miracle that something THAT large was even managed to fit in Halo 4. Heck, even something as simple as a Miner's ship was capable of destroying and building entire planets.

In any case, not throwing in lore factions (Forerunners, etc.) then yes, Legends stomps Halo, not even a contest. But with Disney SW, Halo has a decent chance and I can see the many faults in each of the SW factions taking a heavy toll on their efficiency.
You are comparing the Death Star not anything else in Legends from SW, but I can understand when you don't know a lot about the stupid amount of factions, ships, and etc.

And to be fair size of a ship doesn't really mean that much in a battle were it's all out warfare and before you flip out,because I know how crazy that sounds. Look at two real life explains the Yamato and the Bismarck that were both sank during world war 2. (Now yes I know Bismarck was sank by planes and the Yamato just got swarm by almost everything) Anyway there is a very OP species in legends that was like the Forerunners, and it was called The Rakatan Infinite Empire now yes they didn't make the biggest ships (living in the galaxy where someone powerful enough to bring down huge ships with their mind I can see why people won't make ships that are HUGE), but anyway they did make superweapons that were just dumb. Take the Star Forge which was made to make an almost unlimited amount of ships and droids (and if you don't believe me play Kotor 1). Also there's the Foundry that just made thousands of droids with zero problems. (There's more that they made but I don't feel like explaining if you want to know do the research yourselves)

But anyway I see where you were saying however I feel like the Halo community really hypes up the Forerunners for almost unbeatable levels in VS battles which their not. Now to be honest with you I feel like the Forerunners could beat the Infinite Empire if they use the Halo arrays on them, because the IE (Infinite Empire) collapse because of multiple of plagues and wars. Anyway I hope that this shows to everyone just how dumb legends is in a VS battle.
Also I do realize that my last couple of posts do look like I'm riding Legends, so I will be making a post (later maybe next week) on why Halo just STOMPS Disney Star Wars, (if you don't count The Father, The Son, and The Daughter) (And other OP stuff in Disney Star Wars that's just dumb) so yeah don't sleep on SW legends.
You are comparing the Death Star not anything else in Legends from SW, but I can understand when you don't know a lot about the stupid amount of factions, ships, and etc.

And to be fair size of a ship doesn't really mean that much in a battle were it's all out warfare and before you flip out,because I know how crazy that sounds. Look at two real life explains the Yamato and the Bismarck that were both sank during world war 2. (Now yes I know Bismarck was sank by planes and the Yamato just got swarm by almost everything) Anyway there is a very OP species in legends that was like the Forerunners, and it was called The Rakatan Infinite Empire now yes they didn't make the biggest ships (living in the galaxy where someone powerful enough to bring down huge ships with their mind I can see why people won't make ships that are HUGE), but anyway they did make superweapons that were just dumb. Take the Star Forge which was made to make an almost unlimited amount of ships and droids (and if you don't believe me play Kotor 1). Also there's the Foundry that just made thousands of droids with zero problems. (There's more that they made but I don't feel like explaining if you want to know do the research yourselves)

But anyway I see where you were saying however I feel like the Halo community really hypes up the Forerunners for almost unbeatable levels in VS battles which their not. Now to be honest with you I feel like the Forerunners could beat the Infinite Empire if they use the Halo arrays on them, because the IE (Infinite Empire) collapse because of multiple of plagues and wars. Anyway I hope that this shows to everyone just how dumb legends is in a VS battle.
Also I do realize that my last couple of posts do look like I'm riding Legends, so I will be making a post (later maybe next week) on why Halo just STOMPS Disney Star Wars, (if you don't count The Father, The Son, and The Daughter) (And other OP stuff in Disney Star Wars that's just dumb) so yeah don't sleep on SW legends.
It's because the Death Star took months to build. I'm just saying that while SW builds 1 Death Star is <number> months, the Forerunners could build 1 everyday, possibly many more.

Size DOES matter. The bigger the ship, the better the tech. That was the case with a CSO, that's the case with the Infinity and that's the case with the Mantle's Approach. I have some knowledge about Legends, but I think it's pretty bare bones compared to die hard Legends fans. BIT, I prefer some things from it, like the aftermath of the Galactic Civil War or Luke's Jedi Order, as they sound way more believable and interesting. Legends FTW.

It's because the Forerunners were just that crazy. They only lost because their military, which was under control of a single AI, was turned against them. But overall, they're just too overwhelming even for Legends.

It's because the Death Star took months to build. I'm just saying that while SW builds 1 Death Star is <number> months, the Forerunners could build 1 everyday, possibly many more.

Size DOES matter. The bigger the ship, the better the tech. That was the case with a CSO, that's the case with the Infinity and that's the case with the Mantle's Approach. I have some knowledge about Legends, but I think it's pretty bare bones compared to die hard Legends fans. BIT, I prefer some things from it, like the aftermath of the Galactic Civil War or Luke's Jedi Order, as they sound way more believable and interesting. Legends FTW.

It's because the Forerunners were just that crazy. They only lost because their military, which was under control of a single AI, was turned against them. But overall, they're just too overwhelming even for Legends.
Yes, it took the Empire months to finish the Death Star however that's just one of many factions in Star Wars, Don't compare the Empire to the Forerunners when we are talking about ALL of SW Legends vs ALL of Halo my dude.

Also you're size does matter agreement is pretty weak, but you are right the bigger the most powerful however you still forget the bigger something is the greater the chances to hit and destroy it which is why I brought up real life examples to this debate.

The Forerunners are powerful yes, but their not unbeatable (I know about Mendicant Bias it's one of my favorite A.Is in Halo) and if the Flood can turn that AI against them I don't see why anything else in SW won't. Also the IE once again can build an unknown number of ships of droids not as big as the Forerunners however they can swarm the Forerunners in battle (like an enemy that made the Forerunners made the Halos in the first place), and that's just one empire in SW the Yuuzhan Vong are crazy my dude I want to say something about them, but it looks like they might be canon based on how the books are going right now, so all I'll say is it took almost everyone in Star Wars to work together and to put away all the bad blood just to have a chance to beat these guys.
I like to mainly look at Covenant (1-3) and UNSC (4-5) vs the Empire and Republic. The UNSC are mainly good as just some extra numbers in (on a grand scheme. Spartans will be very helpful) a battle while the Covenant are the real enemies. The covenant also have more advanced tech in my opinion with their energy shields and glassing beams (though I think the actual tech gap is pretty small.) Halo would land battles by a long shot as they have better vehicles (Scarab vs AT-AT is not contest, Scarab wins 9/10) and the Covenant Land troops are far Superior to clones or storm troopers, though they could probably give the UNSC a run for its money or flat-out kill them.

In the end, I think the Empire/Republic would win purely from a numbers game. In Canon, the Empire has 25,000 regular Star Destroyers not including support ships, special ships or capital ships. The Covenants largest fleet around High Charity is only in the few thousands and includes all ship types. The UNSC stand no chance in a ship to ship battle and the Covenant doesn't have the numbers. The Star Wars galaxy is also much bigger than the section of the milkyway where most of the Halo story takes place. In the end, it would be very costly on both sides, but I think that Star Wars would end on top, even if not by much.

While Star Wars does have some stuff that is OP (mostly legends) I don't like to use the flood or precursors because they are so OP and whats the point of even debating. I think the Forerunners are in a weird spot since I think Star Wars could handle the modern Forerunner threat as it is in Halo 5, but not the pre-halo Forerunners.
Ehh I disagree with you saying the Empire and the Republic would win purely from numbers, and I know that's rich from me to say since I did say Legends smack Halo. Anyway yes even though the Empire had 25,000 regular Star Destroyers most of those ships were destroyed or captured by the Rebellion, and the Republic to be honest with you really has only the Jedi to really equal the playing field against the Covenant and the UNSC.

Also a lot of people forget or look over the fact that the Empire was pretty weak in Canon the Emperor was very arrogant and cocky which is why they lost the battle of Endor. Also to add the fact that the Empire mostly used fear to rule over the galaxy, and sure they were powerful but their weakness is more in the mind set of their officers which will be the downfall to the Empire in this battle like it was in canon.

The Covenant and the UNSC (from Halo 1-3) can win (it will be costly) against the Empire and Republic (from Canon) since the Covenant forces are just much with many of the elites and brutes using cloak, and the suicide grunts that will just shock the clones and stormtroopers. Also yes I know the Covenant broke out into civil war during Halo 2, but that was just because the Prophets lied to everyone in the Covenant saying that the humans are demons and stuff like that. There is the part were Truth had the brutes kill the elites, but I don't see that happening in this war but if it does I feel like the Elites will be their own faction and fight both SW and the Covenant.

You did do a pretty good job with your post by the way there are other things in your statement that I wanted to reply to, but I don't want this to be to long. Have a nice day M8 (not trying to attack you or anything).

Yes, it took the Empire months to finish the Death Star however that's just one of many factions in Star Wars, Don't compare the Empire to the Forerunners when we are talking about ALL of SW Legends vs ALL of Halo my dude.

Also you're size does matter agreement is pretty weak, but you are right the bigger the most powerful however you still forget the bigger something is the greater the chances to hit and destroy it which is why I brought up real life examples to this debate.

The Forerunners are powerful yes, but their not unbeatable (I know about Mendicant Bias it's one of my favorite A.Is in Halo) and if the Flood can turn that AI against them I don't see why anything else in SW won't. Also the IE once again can build an unknown number of ships of droids not as big as the Forerunners however they can swarm the Forerunners in battle (like an enemy that made the Forerunners made the Halos in the first place), and that's just one empire in SW the Yuuzhan Vong are crazy my dude I want to say something about them, but it looks like they might be canon based on how the books are going right now, so all I'll say is it took almost everyone in Star Wars to work together and to put away all the bad blood just to have a chance to beat these guys.
Well, alongside the Forerunners, there's also Ancient Humanity, who were basically just as powerful as the Forerunners and only lost because they were fighting in two fronts. Actually, I believe that if they weren't fighting the Flood then the Humans would have won the war, even though there would likely be no war =P.
And of course, there's also the Precursors that defy all logic. They create, move and destroy Galaxies, they made the Star Roads, and can shape to any form they wish.
Oh, and just.... are you forgetting the Flood? The single most complicated parasite that destroyed both the Humans AND the Forerunners? The SW Galaxy would be a goldmine for the Flood.

Not really, and I'd give the same examples but I want to focus on the Mantle's Approach for this one. MAC rounds fired from ODPs were literally tickles to it. No effect whatsoever. And the Infinity's SMACs MIRACULOUSLY managed to penetrate it's shields, yet barely made any real damage that was repaired right away. And I'll remind you that MACs are ship killers. Now, yes, I'm comparing ODPs and the Infinity to a Forerunner WARship, but it's to give out an example of "the bigger, the badder".

And is there anything in the SW Universe, both Cannon and Legends, that has anything remotely close to the Flood? I can't remember a thing, and I have knowledge of some zombie-type creatures in SW.
Yes, the Yuzhan Vong is crazy, and it required both the Empire and Rebels to unite... but so was the Flood, even crazier actually. But alongside the Forerunners, there's Ancient Humanity. 2 Forerunner factions, basically. I won't include both the Precursors or the Flood in here. Just these two would be, maybe, more than enough.
And is there anything in the SW Universe, both Cannon and Legends, that has anything remotely close to the Flood?
In terms of what exactly? There were 2 different highly contagious viruses in legends, the Sickness featured in the novels Death Troopers and Red Harvest which turned the infected into what resembled zombies. Then there was the Rakghoul disease from KOTOR and several comics, which mutated the infected into something barely recognizable. Both these diseases were Force based and highly contagious, but neither spread far. The Sickness seemingly required proximity to "Ground Zero". and I don't know enough about Rakghouls to know why it didn't spread.

But in terms of a Galactic catastrophe like the Forerunner-era Flood, no, Star Wars did not have anything of the sort. The closest being as you said, Yuuzhan Vong
Ehh I disagree with you saying the Empire and the Republic would win purely from numbers, and I know that's rich from me to say since I did say Legends smack Halo. Anyway yes even though the Empire had 25,000 regular Star Destroyers most of those ships were destroyed or captured by the Rebellion, and the Republic to be honest with you really has only the Jedi to really equal the playing field against the Covenant and the UNSC.

Also a lot of people forget or look over the fact that the Empire was pretty weak in Canon the Emperor was very arrogant and cocky which is why they lost the battle of Endor. Also to add the fact that the Empire mostly used fear to rule over the galaxy, and sure they were powerful but their weakness is more in the mind set of their officers which will be the downfall to the Empire in this battle like it was in canon.

The Covenant and the UNSC (from Halo 1-3) can win (it will be costly) against the Empire and Republic (from Canon) since the Covenant forces are just much with many of the elites and brutes using cloak, and the suicide grunts that will just shock the clones and stormtroopers. Also yes I know the Covenant broke out into civil war during Halo 2, but that was just because the Prophets lied to everyone in the Covenant saying that the humans are demons and stuff like that. There is the part were Truth had the brutes kill the elites, but I don't see that happening in this war but if it does I feel like the Elites will be their own faction and fight both SW and the Covenant.

You did do a pretty good job with your post by the way there are other things in your statement that I wanted to reply to, but I don't want this to be to long. Have a nice day M8 (not trying to attack you or anything).
I think the key is to look at both sides from a pure military standpoint and not how the politics would get in the way. The prophets greatly hampered the military side of the Covenant to the point of some commanders having killed their San Shyuum advisers. The amount of ships captured by the rebels was small and the fleet size at endor was very, very small.

I mentioned that the SW galaxy is bigger and that is key to something the Covenant are sorely lacking... production. For every Imperial ship destroyed, the Empire and probably make five new ships to replace it, if not more. Forget the Republic or Rebels, I believe the Empire could defeat the UNSC and Covenant alone. You downplay the numbers game, but it has been proven to work. It was used by the US in WWII with tanks and while costly, the USSR in man power. I agree that it would not be a cake walk, land battles would be very costly and the Empire would definitely lose many battles. But I ultimately think the Covenant would feel pressured like they never had been in the Halo universe.
If the empire can get squashed by a rag-tag militia, then I feel that the UNSC could take them on without breaking a sweat.
Depends on what parts of the universes.

Unsc vs GAR - Gar because more units and better tech and jedi
whole universes - Halo, flood, forerunners, nuff said
In regards to the UNSC vs the Empire. I'm probably talking out my a**, but I think one well placed mac round is going to shred a star destroyers overly exposed bridge. Of course it probably depends on the ship used, but the large tower atop star destroyers make for easy targets.

Well, alongside the Forerunners, there's also Ancient Humanity, who were basically just as powerful as the Forerunners and only lost because they were fighting in two fronts. Actually, I believe that if they weren't fighting the Flood then the Humans would have won the war, even though there would likely be no war =P.
And of course, there's also the Precursors that defy all logic. They create, move and destroy Galaxies, they made the Star Roads, and can shape to any form they wish.
Oh, and just.... are you forgetting the Flood? The single most complicated parasite that destroyed both the Humans AND the Forerunners? The SW Galaxy would be a goldmine for the Flood.

Not really, and I'd give the same examples but I want to focus on the Mantle's Approach for this one. MAC rounds fired from ODPs were literally tickles to it. No effect whatsoever. And the Infinity's SMACs MIRACULOUSLY managed to penetrate it's shields, yet barely made any real damage that was repaired right away. And I'll remind you that MACs are ship killers. Now, yes, I'm comparing ODPs and the Infinity to a Forerunner WARship, but it's to give out an example of "the bigger, the badder".

And is there anything in the SW Universe, both Cannon and Legends, that has anything remotely close to the Flood? I can't remember a thing, and I have knowledge of some zombie-type creatures in SW.
Yes, the Yuzhan Vong is crazy, and it required both the Empire and Rebels to unite... but so was the Flood, even crazier actually. But alongside the Forerunners, there's Ancient Humanity. 2 Forerunner factions, basically. I won't include both the Precursors or the Flood in here. Just these two would be, maybe, more than enough.
The Ancient Humans would've beat the Flood? I disagree with you were man, but Infinite Empire to me could take on either Ancient Humans or Forerunners and hold ONE of them back for awhile(not both bc that is just dumb). Also their something called the Eternal Empire which only really lost, because The old republic gives the player plot armor x10000. But anyway Eternal Emperor can legit just take over other people's bodies without trying.

And the Flood? The thing that's weak to fire? Star Wars does have a -Yoink- ton of flametroopers and people like Boba Fett with flamethrowers. And there's the sith that can shoot out lightning out of their hands like it's nothing. And yeah in legends their was a zombie like plague on a -Yoink- and there are worms that take over the host in canon (from clone wars).

I think the key is to look at both sides from a pure military standpoint and not how the politics would get in the way. The prophets greatly hampered the military side of the Covenant to the point of some commanders having killed their San Shyuum advisers. The amount of ships captured by the rebels was small and the fleet size at endor was very, very small.

I mentioned that the SW galaxy is bigger and that is key to something the Covenant are sorely lacking... production. For every Imperial ship destroyed, the Empire and probably make five new ships to replace it, if not more. Forget the Republic or Rebels, I believe the Empire could defeat the UNSC and Covenant alone. You downplay the numbers game, but it has been proven to work. It was used by the US in WWII with tanks and while costly, the USSR in man power. I agree that it would not be a cake walk, land battles would be very costly and the Empire would definitely lose many battles. But I ultimately think the Covenant would feel pressured like they never had been in the Halo universe.
You do have a point there. (I'm on star wars side for this I'm just taking not to look biased af) but yeah good comeback to that gg.

The Ancient Humans would've beat the Flood? I disagree with you were man, but Infinite Empire to me could take on either Ancient Humans or Forerunners and hold ONE of them back for awhile(not both bc that is just dumb). Also their something called the Eternal Empire which only really lost, because The old republic gives the player plot armor x10000. But anyway Eternal Emperor can legit just take over other people's bodies without trying.

And the Flood? The thing that's weak to fire? Star Wars does have a -Yoink- ton of flametroopers and people like Boba Fett with flamethrowers. And there's the sith that can shoot out lightning out of their hands like it's nothing. And yeah in legends their was a zombie like plague on a -Yoink- and there are worms that take over the host in canon (from clone wars).
I didn't say that. I said that the Ancient Humans could've beat the FORERUNNERS if they weren't fighting the Flood. BUT that it was also MY belief.
In what way did both of those Empires set themselves apart? What makes you believe they would beat a specie that's basically at Tier 0?

The thing that despite being weak fire still put it out? Even with the Forerunners using incineration methods, they still barely helped, and basically EVERY gun they used had extreme heat properties.
And what plague was that?
Those worms would be useless. And yes, I watched that episode.

I didn't say that. I said that the Ancient Humans could've beat the FORERUNNERS if they weren't fighting the Flood. BUT that it was also MY belief.
In what way did both of those Empires set themselves apart? What makes you believe they would beat a specie that's basically at Tier 0?

The thing that despite being weak fire still put it out? Even with the Forerunners using incineration methods, they still barely helped, and basically EVERY gun they used had extreme heat properties.
Infinite Empire I feel like I already talked about in somewhat detail, and the Eternal Empire was very powerful it once again took Jedi and Sith and Mandarians and also traitors of the Eternal Empire to take them out fully. It had a very powerful fleet that could be beat back a republic military that is more powerful than what we see in the Clone Wars Era. Eternal Empire also had insane levels of power with the force that once again just makes Star Wars Legends force abilities are just dumb.

AND I disagree with you on the worms man those worms could just sneak into camps of the UNSC or even the covenant. Also keep in mind that in the arc some of the soldiers could hide the fact that their being controlled and it was also a pain to take out someone who was controlled by one. If you remember Anakin and Obi Wan both commented how it almost impossible to keep take them out.

And the plague I was talking about was from Death Troopers a Legends novel that released at 2009. Not really a plague, and I didn't feel like typing infected when I was trying to talk about Death Troopers.
definetly halo would win i mean come on the covenant have tons of ships that could easily glass planets and the empire only had 2 wich were almost immedialtly destroyed

Infinite Empire I feel like I already talked about in somewhat detail, and the Eternal Empire was very powerful it once again took Jedi and Sith and Mandarians and also traitors of the Eternal Empire to take them out fully. It had a very powerful fleet that could be beat back a republic military that is more powerful than what we see in the Clone Wars Era. Eternal Empire also had insane levels of power with the force that once again just makes Star Wars Legends force abilities are just dumb.

AND I disagree with you on the worms man those worms could just sneak into camps of the UNSC or even the covenant. Also keep in mind that in the arc some of the soldiers could hide the fact that their being controlled and it was also a pain to take out someone who was controlled by one. If you remember Anakin and Obi Wan both commented how it almost impossible to keep take them out.

And the plague I was talking about was from Death Troopers a Legends novel that released at 2009. Not really a plague, and I didn't feel like typing infected when I was trying to talk about Death Troopers.
Any reliable source for the Eternal Empire? I still seem to struggle to understand the it's overall strength.

I mean, ok, but would it really have any impact in the great scheme? I mean, it looks like it spreads very slowly, actually, too slowly to really be anything major in my opinion.

Well, oddly enough, Death Troopers are actually canon. And no, I don't mean the QUISAYHCAIJON ones. I mean the actual zombie dudes. It was thanks to a game I don't remember now, but it's one where we would command... Delta Squad, I believe (not Republic Commando).
Still, it was more or less the stereotypical zombie everyone is familiar with, except that they could absorve knowledge from hosts and use it (sounds like this is just becoming a staple).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 116
  4. 117
  5. 118
  6. 119
  7. ...
  8. 120