2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. 122
  8. ...
  9. 126
It's because the Death Star took months to build. I'm just saying that while SW builds 1 Death Star is <number> months, the Forerunners could build 1 everyday, possibly many more.

Size DOES matter. The bigger the ship, the better the tech. That was the case with a CSO, that's the case with the Infinity and that's the case with the Mantle's Approach. I have some knowledge about Legends, but I think it's pretty bare bones compared to die hard Legends fans. BIT, I prefer some things from it, like the aftermath of the Galactic Civil War or Luke's Jedi Order, as they sound way more believable and interesting. Legends FTW.

It's because the Forerunners were just that crazy. They only lost because their military, which was under control of a single AI, was turned against them. But overall, they're just too overwhelming even for Legends.
Well, alongside the Forerunners, there's also Ancient Humanity, who were basically just as powerful as the Forerunners and only lost because they were fighting in two fronts. Actually, I believe that if they weren't fighting the Flood then the Humans would have won the war, even though there would likely be no war =P.
And of course, there's also the Precursors that defy all logic. They create, move and destroy Galaxies, they made the Star Roads, and can shape to any form they wish.
Oh, and just.... are you forgetting the Flood? The single most complicated parasite that destroyed both the Humans AND the Forerunners? The SW Galaxy would be a goldmine for the Flood.

Not really, and I'd give the same examples but I want to focus on the Mantle's Approach for this one. MAC rounds fired from ODPs were literally tickles to it. No effect whatsoever. And the Infinity's SMACs MIRACULOUSLY managed to penetrate it's shields, yet barely made any real damage that was repaired right away. And I'll remind you that MACs are ship killers. Now, yes, I'm comparing ODPs and the Infinity to a Forerunner WARship, but it's to give out an example of "the bigger, the badder".

And is there anything in the SW Universe, both Cannon and Legends, that has anything remotely close to the Flood? I can't remember a thing, and I have knowledge of some zombie-type creatures in SW.
Yes, the Yuzhan Vong is crazy, and it required both the Empire and Rebels to unite... but so was the Flood, even crazier actually. But alongside the Forerunners, there's Ancient Humanity. 2 Forerunner factions, basically. I won't include both the Precursors or the Flood in here. Just these two would be, maybe, more than enough.
I didn't say that. I said that the Ancient Humans could've beat the FORERUNNERS if they weren't fighting the Flood. BUT that it was also MY belief.
In what way did both of those Empires set themselves apart? What makes you believe they would beat a specie that's basically at Tier 0?

The thing that despite being weak fire still put it out? Even with the Forerunners using incineration methods, they still barely helped, and basically EVERY gun they used had extreme heat properties.
And what plague was that?
Those worms would be useless. And yes, I watched that episode.
Galaxy at War is a mod for a game called Men of War: Assault Squad 2. You can literally look in the description of the video you linked or do a quick Bing/Google search. Not canon
I surely remember seeing Blackwing Death Troopers being canon. I'll have to take a look at this.
Used to be, but I'm pretty sure they haven't been since the novels Death Troopers and Red Harvest were made Legends
Actually... Zombie Death Troopers made an appearance in Star Wars Commander, an empire-building app, so they may still be canon after all.
You are correct. Star Wars: Commander is a canon game and The Sickness/Project Blackwing that appears in it is also canon. It is hard to tell the specifics of the virus as Death Troopers and Red Harvest continue to be Legends and Commander doesn't go much into the details of the virus or its origin, other than a basic Imperial origin premise that is similar to that of Death Troopers
It's likely something similar. They wanted immortality and the experiment goes very wrong. This is the Legends origin, but I feel it's also canon. But I feel we're getting off-topic now.
Like I said, that was more or less the "Imperial" origin (the Sickness was actually thousands of years old and had a Force-based plant origin at the time of The Old Republic. The additional lore provided in Red Harvest made the virus seem much smarter and more serious as opposed to what we got in Death Troopers or Commander.

Its not entirely off-topic as we were comparing the Sickness to the Flood. Legends Sickness, though not as widespread, could've possible gone toe-to-toe with the Flood as it was smart and sentient. Current, canon Sickness, IDK.
Again, it depends on if you're looking at canon or Legends. Legends Sickness is Force-based (i.e. Gods that created the Galaxy lol) its intelligence is its most dangerous weapon, and like the Flood it enhances your speed and strength. Even canon Sickness, based on what I've read can do that. The Scout Undead Trooper is fast-moving, and the Heavy has a ton of strength and health. In neither Canon or Legends is the Sickness simply just boring "walking-dead-like zombies". Especially, when it infects Force users.
But we've seen no feats. They're literally stuck in a ship just floating around in space. The Flood managed to convert an ultra-intelligent FORERUNNER AI when it the one being interrogated. And with their intelligence, they managed to make Precursor-based enhancements to it's slipspace drive in order to arrive at the Ark on time FROM MARS.

So? If they're force-based, they're likely a disadvantage, depending if the Flood have converted trained force-wielders. If the Flood can telepathically speak to Chief and even kill his vital signs from the sensors (despite him being clearly alive and healthy), then the Force is just an extension to their already amazing telepathic abilities.

My bad on that "Walking-dead" thing though.
You missed the second half of my post where I talk about the "feats". The Sickness can't be allowed to spread as that would interfere too much with established canon. The Flood can as Halo was developed with the Flood as an integral part of the Universe. Star Wars was not with the Sickness. The Sickness did convert an entire planet of force-wielders, but was unable to leave as the only transportation away was taken by the last "living" people.

If the Sickness was allowed to run rampant and exercise its full capabilities and not be contained by "plot walls," it likely could be closer to the level of the Flood. As it stands, the Flood is far more powerful due to being allowed to show its full capabilities.

As far as the Force goes, as this is a completely hypothetical situation, it is impossible to know if the Flood would be able to access the Force-capabilities of those it infected like the Sickness can. The Flood can access memories and motor function, but it is difficult to tell if they would be able to use something more abstract like the Force. As the Sickness is a completely Force-based disease, it was able to use all of the Sith masters' and trainees' Force capabilities. It was also extremely telepathic as well, so that is neither a point for the Flood or against the Sickness.

You really should check out Red Harvest as that has much more in depth lore of the Sickness and shows its capabilities much better than Death Troopers or Commander.
It's because the Death Star took months to build. I'm just saying that while SW builds 1 Death Star is <number> months, the Forerunners could build 1 everyday, possibly many more.

Size DOES matter. The bigger the ship, the better the tech. That was the case with a CSO, that's the case with the Infinity and that's the case with the Mantle's Approach. I have some knowledge about Legends, but I think it's pretty bare bones compared to die hard Legends fans. BIT, I prefer some things from it, like the aftermath of the Galactic Civil War or Luke's Jedi Order, as they sound way more believable and interesting. Legends FTW.

It's because the Forerunners were just that crazy. They only lost because their military, which was under control of a single AI, was turned against them. But overall, they're just too overwhelming even for Legends.
Well, alongside the Forerunners, there's also Ancient Humanity, who were basically just as powerful as the Forerunners and only lost because they were fighting in two fronts. Actually, I believe that if they weren't fighting the Flood then the Humans would have won the war, even though there would likely be no war =P.
And of course, there's also the Precursors that defy all logic. They create, move and destroy Galaxies, they made the Star Roads, and can shape to any form they wish.
Oh, and just.... are you forgetting the Flood? The single most complicated parasite that destroyed both the Humans AND the Forerunners? The SW Galaxy would be a goldmine for the Flood.

Not really, and I'd give the same examples but I want to focus on the Mantle's Approach for this one. MAC rounds fired from ODPs were literally tickles to it. No effect whatsoever. And the Infinity's SMACs MIRACULOUSLY managed to penetrate it's shields, yet barely made any real damage that was repaired right away. And I'll remind you that MACs are ship killers. Now, yes, I'm comparing ODPs and the Infinity to a Forerunner WARship, but it's to give out an example of "the bigger, the badder".

And is there anything in the SW Universe, both Cannon and Legends, that has anything remotely close to the Flood? I can't remember a thing, and I have knowledge of some zombie-type creatures in SW.
Yes, the Yuzhan Vong is crazy, and it required both the Empire and Rebels to unite... but so was the Flood, even crazier actually. But alongside the Forerunners, there's Ancient Humanity. 2 Forerunner factions, basically. I won't include both the Precursors or the Flood in here. Just these two would be, maybe, more than enough.
I didn't say that. I said that the Ancient Humans could've beat the FORERUNNERS if they weren't fighting the Flood. BUT that it was also MY belief.
In what way did both of those Empires set themselves apart? What makes you believe they would beat a specie that's basically at Tier 0?

The thing that despite being weak fire still put it out? Even with the Forerunners using incineration methods, they still barely helped, and basically EVERY gun they used had extreme heat properties.
Galaxy at War is a mod for a game called Men of War: Assault Squad 2. You can literally look in the description of the video you linked or do a quick Bing/Google search. Not canon
I surely remember seeing Blackwing Death Troopers being canon. I'll have to take a look at this.
Used to be, but I'm pretty sure they haven't been since the novels Death Troopers and Red Harvest were made Legends
Actually... Zombie Death Troopers made an appearance in Star Wars Commander, an empire-building app, so they may still be canon after all.
You are correct. Star Wars: Commander is a canon game and The Sickness/Project Blackwing that appears in it is also canon. It is hard to tell the specifics of the virus as Death Troopers and Red Harvest continue to be Legends and Commander doesn't go much into the details of the virus or its origin, other than a basic Imperial origin premise that is similar to that of Death Troopers
It's likely something similar. They wanted immortality and the experiment goes very wrong. This is the Legends origin, but I feel it's also canon. But I feel we're getting off-topic now.
Like I said, that was more or less the "Imperial" origin (the Sickness was actually thousands of years old and had a Force-based plant origin at the time of The Old Republic. The additional lore provided in Red Harvest made the virus seem much smarter and more serious as opposed to what we got in Death Troopers or Commander.

Its not entirely off-topic as we were comparing the Sickness to the Flood. Legends Sickness, though not as widespread, could've possible gone toe-to-toe with the Flood as it was smart and sentient. Current, canon Sickness, IDK.
Again, it depends on if you're looking at canon or Legends. Legends Sickness is Force-based (i.e. Gods that created the Galaxy lol) its intelligence is its most dangerous weapon, and like the Flood it enhances your speed and strength. Even canon Sickness, based on what I've read can do that. The Scout Undead Trooper is fast-moving, and the Heavy has a ton of strength and health. In neither Canon or Legends is the Sickness simply just boring "walking-dead-like zombies". Especially, when it infects Force users
You really should check out Red Harvest as that has much more in depth lore of the Sickness and shows its capabilities much better than Death Troopers or Commander.
Too bad none of those are canon anymore...nor is the Sickness.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."

Again, it depends on if you're looking at canon or Legends. Legends Sickness is Force-based (i.e. Gods that created the Galaxy lol) its intelligence is its most dangerous weapon, and like the Flood it enhances your speed and strength. Even canon Sickness, based on what I've read can do that. The Scout Undead Trooper is fast-moving, and the Heavy has a ton of strength and health. In neither Canon or Legends is the Sickness simply just boring "walking-dead-like zombies". Especially, when it infects Force users
Well, the Sickness is since they appear in Star Wars Commander (developed by Disney of all things), but the novels remain Legends.

As SilentRebel38 said, the Sickness is technically canon due to its appearance in Star Wars: Commander. Though the lore behind it from Death Troopers and Red Harvest is now non-canon so we don't know much about it.
You missed the second half of my post where I talk about the "feats". The Sickness can't be allowed to spread as that would interfere too much with established canon. The Flood can as Halo was developed with the Flood as an integral part of the Universe. Star Wars was not with the Sickness. The Sickness did convert an entire planet of force-wielders, but was unable to leave as the only transportation away was taken by the last "living" people.

If the Sickness was allowed to run rampant and exercise its full capabilities and not be contained by "plot walls," it likely could be closer to the level of the Flood. As it stands, the Flood is far more powerful due to being allowed to show its full capabilities.

As far as the Force goes, as this is a completely hypothetical situation, it is impossible to know if the Flood would be able to access the Force-capabilities of those it infected like the Sickness can. The Flood can access memories and motor function, but it is difficult to tell if they would be able to use something more abstract like the Force. As the Sickness is a completely Force-based disease, it was able to use all of the Sith masters' and trainees' Force capabilities. It was also extremely telepathic as well, so that is neither a point for the Flood or against the Sickness.

After reading about it in Wookieepedia, both canon and Legends, I now understand your view. Canon is, more or less, improved space zombies, but Legends just sounds like a Flood rip-off lol. Quick mutation, multiple forms of infection, intelligence gathering, use of machinery and other stuff, geez. If they were unleashed in the Galaxy, one can only wonder what would become of it. I actually wish we'd have a Legends novel depicting a hypothetical story where they were actually released.

However, if the Sickness has access to the Force, what if the Flood had access to Precursor technology? Like, look at the Star Roads. They were literally weaponized by them and used against the Greater Ark.

After reading about it in Wookieepedia, both canon and Legends, I now understand your view. Canon is, more or less, improved space zombies, but Legends just sounds like a Flood rip-off lol. Quick mutation, multiple forms of infection, intelligence gathering, use of machinery and other stuff, geez. If they were unleashed in the Galaxy, one can only wonder what would become of it. I actually wish we'd have a Legends novel depicting a hypothetical story where they were actually released.

However, if the Sickness has access to the Force, what if the Flood had access to Precursor technology? Like, look at the Star Roads. They were literally weaponized by them and used against the Greater Ark.
If we are talking pre-Halo Array firing Flood, then their ability to use Star Roads would likely give them a huge advantage over the Sickness, as the Star Roads can basically be made super weapons and can be used to potentially even destroy planets. As well as any other Precursor tech they would have access to
It would really be a battle against the precoursors and star wars legends creatures like abeloth. Other things as well like the stuff Eckhart's ladder mentions in his 5 most scary things in star wars.

Also we have to include star wars legends if we include precoursors because the precoursors are actually almost extinct except for those in exile the primordial and technically the flood.

But I would say star wars just because of the insane power in legends: dark empire, Darth nillus, the unknown regions, the three force god people who are actually cannon and could just show up and kill everyone. Death stars could also destroy the rings and because all halo forces would die if the rings fired (except for those on the rings but the droids could kill them) star wars would win I think. Jedi would also beat covenant but struggle with UNSC. I think chief could beat any Jedi Knight but council members would be tougher.
Halo would struggle but would make its way to the top
well, cortana already joined the dark side LOL
Halo vs. Star Wars... It depends on which faction, so I'm going to assume UNSC vs. Republic. Now the basic troopers for the Republic are the clones and for the UNSC are marines. Clone armor is far more advanced than marine armor, and clone weaponry is superior to marine weaponry. The Republic also has better ships, a UNSC frigate versus a Venator... The Venator has 8 dual heavy turbolaser cannons while a UNSC frigate has a MAC cannon with 3 warheads (these are not the total armaments either ship model has). Now a MAC cannon has range but is very slow to reload. A Venator does not have a high range; this is why they come out of hyperspace at a close range. There isn't much a UNSC ship can do with a Venator coming out of hyperspace and immediately firing many turbolasers in their general direction. Therefore, Star Wars would have the advantage of ship-to-ship combat with those certain outliers such as exceptional captains and exceptional ships. I didn't discuss fighter ships and all those ships so sorry fams. Now onto Spartans versus Jedi. Spartans are elite warriors and have exceptional skills. Jedi have a lightsaber, known to cut through almost anything, and can use the force. Spartans do seem superior in a variety of combat compared to Jedi, but the force combined with a lightsaber is a deadly combo for a Spartan. I think they are both evenly matched; sometimes, a Spartan kills a Jedi, sometimes a Jedi kills a Spartan. Now Clone Commandos, those guys would dominate a Spartan due to their armament and armor. In the long run, and without the execution of Order 66, the Republic would defeat the UNSC. I wish I could cover more on this topic. Thank you for reading
Halo vs. Star Wars... It depends on which faction, so I'm going to assume UNSC vs. Republic. Now the basic troopers for the Republic are the clones and for the UNSC are marines. Clone armor is far more advanced than marine armor, and clone weaponry is superior to marine weaponry. The Republic also has better ships, a UNSC frigate versus a Venator... The Venator has 8 dual heavy turbolaser cannons while a UNSC frigate has a MAC cannon with 3 warheads (these are not the total armaments either ship model has). Now a MAC cannon has range but is very slow to reload. A Venator does not have a high range; this is why they come out of hyperspace at a close range. There isn't much a UNSC ship can do with a Venator coming out of hyperspace and immediately firing many turbolasers in their general direction. Therefore, Star Wars would have the advantage of ship-to-ship combat with those certain outliers such as exceptional captains and exceptional ships. I didn't discuss fighter ships and all those ships so sorry fams. Now onto Spartans versus Jedi. Spartans are elite warriors and have exceptional skills. Jedi have a lightsaber, known to cut through almost anything, and can use the force. Spartans do seem superior in a variety of combat compared to Jedi, but the force combined with a lightsaber is a deadly combo for a Spartan. I think they are both evenly matched; sometimes, a Spartan kills a Jedi, sometimes a Jedi kills a Spartan. Now Clone Commandos, those guys would dominate a Spartan due to their armament and armor. In the long run, and without the execution of Order 66, the Republic would defeat the UNSC. I wish I could cover more on this topic. Thank you for reading
Regarding ship-to-ship combat, ships in the Star Wars Universe have used energy weapons far beyond even the days of the Old Republic (so, far before 3000 BBY). Their shields counter energy weapons, but we barely see any ships using projectiles, but it's unclear if the shields are designed to counter kinetic damage. However, if I remember correctly, some folks here argue they can't, based on a scene in ESB where an ISD was struck and destroyed by an asteroid. We're talking around 3 ABY, 3 milleniums later, and a dedicated warship was destroyed by an asteroid. It goes without saying that if they're indeed unable to counter kinetic damage, the UNSC would fare far better, maybe even win in many space battles.

Another thing is the Force, which would be useless, because it can't affect anything that originated outside the Galaxy. The Yuzhang Vong came from another Galaxy and were completely immune to it's effects. So, a Jedi would need to have extraordinary fighting capabilities to win against the inhuman dexterity, strength and awareness of a Spartan (provided the Spartans have weapons that counter lightsabers).

I also don't believe Order 66 would ever be issued. Order 66 was the sole intention behind the Clone Army, and with Palpatine played both the Republic and CIS, he was really just waiting for the right moment to issue the order, and he choose a perfect moment, when all Jedis have built bonds with their troops and were all caught off-guard. Even Plo Koon, said to be one of the best pilots, wasn't able to react to his allies attacking him. With the UNSC being something beyond Palpatine's control, I argue he'd only issue the order after the UNSC was defeated.
The halo universe would win, Something less than half the size of the Death Star can destroy a planet, and something the size of the Death Star regarding it is hallow can destroy the galaxy and some hundred thousand at most people destroyed the entire empire, so the dominant force of the Star Wars universe would not be that much in strategy, if we take all factions into this, let’s say republic era where they took 1,000 years to develop and grow, vs the halo universe during the events of halo 2, the Jedi would have to use force abilities only or just be a commander in the back lines, because bullets go faster than normal blaster bolts. , they would not be able to block them, and consider order 66. But normal troops vs normal troops, it’d be a close fight, but the UNSC would win, if you bring in the covenant then the Jedi would be able to deflect he bullets, but paired with the UNSC, they’d not take that risk.
The halo universe would win, Something less than half the size of the Death Star can destroy a planet, and something the size of the Death Star regarding it is hallow can destroy the galaxy and some hundred thousand at most people destroyed the entire empire, so the dominant force of the Star Wars universe would not be that much in strategy, if we take all factions into this, let’s say republic era where they took 1,000 years to develop and grow, vs the halo universe during the events of halo 2, the Jedi would have to use force abilities only or just be a commander in the back lines, because bullets go faster than normal blaster bolts. , they would not be able to block them, and consider order 66. But normal troops vs normal troops, it’d be a close fight, but the UNSC would win, if you bring in the covenant then the Jedi would be able to deflect he bullets, but paired with the UNSC, they’d not take that risk.
The Galactic Empire was defeated because Palpatine overestimated the Empire's capabilities and underestimated the Rebels. He had a huge fleet near the Death Star, including an Executor-class, meaning immense firepower against the Rebel ships, which weren't really well-armed, but had great defensive capabilities. The whole reason the plan failed was because the Empire wasn't expecting the inhabitants of the moon to help the Rebellion.

The Republic didn't take 1000 years to get to their state before TPM. They just weren't equipped for war.

You're underestimating the Jedi heavily. They'd be capable of deflecting bullets because the Force precedes where they'll hit, not because of their own physical capacities. However, I can say that it would be more difficult since bullets aren't flying glowsticks. Force abilities would also be largely useless because they can't affect anything originated from beyond the Galaxy, as it happened in the Yuzhan Vong war.

Order 66 wouldn't happen. The reason why it happened is because the whole war was a setup, and both sides were being played by Palpatine since the beginning. And it proved to be a masterful plan, as it happened mostly, if not, completely as he had predicted. By the end of the war, the Jedi numbers dwindled, and the others had built bonds with their clones, so they wouldn't expect them to just turn on them as they did. The Halo Universe is out of Palpatine's control, and he would definitely prefer to keep the Jedi alive to fight the war. Palpatine's old, but he's not a fool.

Also, the ground battles wouldn't be any cakewalk. UNSC weaponry and armor are still inferior to blasters and Clone armor. Additionally, Clones are identical or similar copies to Jango Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the SW Galaxy. With logic, pretty much every Clone has the same capabilities and skills as Jango (but, of course, they grow to fill other roles). Talking about vehicles, most SW vehicles have explosive shots, namely walkers, which makes up most of their vehicle game. Something like a Scorpion would definitely be a thorn in their forces, but SW would have their response (a Juggernaut, for example, would prove troubling given how armored it is).
M0aHerder wrote:
The point of this thread is not to compare the entire Halo universe and the entire Star Wars universe. It was created due to the number of x-class Halo ship/weapons vs. x-class Star Wars ship/weapon. Of course you're more than welcome to compare both universes in their entirey, but the primary purpose is to compare certain parts of each universe.

I've seen a few threads discussing this topic, in a more limited form, lately, so I thought I'd make one master thread so we don't end up with a bunch of smaller ones.
Easy Halo. Covenant could overpower everyone and so could the forerunners.
I'm gonna have to go with Star Wars, since the UNSC still uses mainly projectile weapons which are outclassed by energy weapons, which drain shields quickly, leaving spartans vulnerable. As far as space combat, the sheer scope of the Empire is much larger than the Covenant.
I'm gonna have to go with Star Wars, since the UNSC still uses mainly projectile weapons which are outclassed by energy weapons, which drain shields quickly, leaving spartans vulnerable. As far as space combat, the sheer scope of the Empire is much larger than the Covenant.
Doesn't mean the projectiles aren't effective. Remember Republic Commando? Trandoshans used projectile weaponry that were somehow effective against a Commando's armor.

Spartans don't rely on shields. It's an extra to their defensive arsenal. They only got shields by the end of the war, by 2550 and forward, but they were still very proficient in the battlefield.

It's true, the Empire has an enormous quantity of ships, but there's more than just numbers. An example is that the ISDs are full of design flaws that hinder the ship, just so it can be seen as a symbol of fear. Let's not forget that all it took to take down an Executor was a bomb to the shield generators (large exposed balls of metal on the very top of the ship) and a kamikaze to the bridge. Then is if they're even capable of countering kinetic energy. As far as we're concerned, they can't, given how an ISD was destroyed by a mere meteor in ESB. The UNSC would probably be a bane given all their ammunition are kinetic based, and a MAC would make short work of many ISDs.
And let's not forget that Rtas was against a fleet 3 times larger than his (including 3 ships of the same class as his) and still won rather unscathed.
If it is just the UNSC then Star Wars will win. If though The Flood, The Covenant, and The Forerunners are there, then Halo would probably win.
Absolutely no doubt. Star Wars would win. I've been the biggest Star Wars fan all my life, but I know enough abour Halo to understand it. Especially with Legends, Star Wars wins. Boba Fett in Legends in one of the most OP characters ever, and don't forget we have the Yuuzhan Vong. If it was the entirety of Star Wars vs Halo, Star Wars wins easily. Anakin, Revan, hundreds or thousands of clone troopers, all cloned from the most feared bounty hunter at the time. Jango Fett. Just saying, Halo is no match. Don't forget that Mandalorians' armor is made of beskar, a metal that can withstand direct lightsaber hits. Easy K/O for Star Wars.
I think you forget that the clone army had over 200,000 troopers ready, with 1,000,000 more well on the way.
Absolutely no doubt. Star Wars would win. I've been the biggest Star Wars fan all my life, but I know enough abour Halo to understand it. Especially with Legends, Star Wars wins. Boba Fett in Legends in one of the most OP characters ever, and don't forget we have the Yuuzhan Vong. If it was the entirety of Star Wars vs Halo, Star Wars wins easily. Anakin, Revan, hundreds or thousands of clone troopers, all cloned from the most feared bounty hunter at the time. Jango Fett. Just saying, Halo is no match. Don't forget that Mandalorians' armor is made of beskar, a metal that can withstand direct lightsaber hits. Easy K/O for Star Wars.
If you delved as deep into Halo lore as you did Star Wars, your perspective would shift. Halo 5-era humanity could take on most Star Wars factions if in similar numbers, and Star Wars' numerical advantage from the clones is negated by the Unggoy, who multiply exponentially, as opposed to the Clones' linear growth, and the novels show that a properly trained Unggoy is as effective as any Republic commando. However cool Boba Fett is, he was eaten by a Sarlac... twice. So curb your expectations there.

And when you bring in Force users, you've neglected the Forerunners, and the Flood, and the Precursors. I could go on until I'm blue in the face, but the short version is that Star Wars' best is like a death-by-a-thousand-cuts, whereas Halo's best is a clean decapitation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 118
  4. 119
  5. 120
  6. 121
  7. 122
  8. ...
  9. 126