OP M0aHerder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. 125
  6. ...
  7. 126
Woa, eight year old thread. I think, it’s a draw. The technology we have in 2559, would get destroyed by the Starwars technology. But the Forunners tech, would destroy Empy himself.
Woa, eight year old thread. I think, it’s a draw. The technology we have in 2559, would get destroyed by the Starwars technology. But the Forunners tech, would destroy Empy himself.
idk i mean if we gave em kat.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
Kat would drive ‘em into a star lol
F4RTGORILA wrote:
"Where we going" "idk" "why are you driving then" "because I want to" "do you know how to drive" "no" Wait is that a star" "yes it would appear we heading straight into it" "yep" "Turn us around" "Nope" CRASH MELT SCREAMING.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
"Where we going" "idk" "why are you driving then" "because I want to" "do you know how to drive" "no" Wait is that a star" "yes it would appear we heading straight into it" "yep" "Turn us around" "Nope" CRASH MELT SCREAMING.
Kat at uses armor lock to live another day...
Guy's this needs to stop XD I'm fairly sure that anything you might want to cover about this has already been said at least three times in this thread and if you just skimmed through the 125 pages of this you will find your answer weather it's about Halo rings and Guardians against the death star, the force and how that effects battles, Elephants vs At At's .... it's all there I promise lmao
M0aHerder wrote:
I'll get us started. I think that it would be an extremely close match-up, but Star Wars would probably eventually win.

Since the UNSC uses kinetic rounds, they wouldn't have to worry about shields. The shields that Star Wars ships use allow mostly anything physical to go through them, hence why a pair of proton torpedoes were able to destroy the Death Star. The UNSC could take out the shield generators with MACs, then the Covenant could come in and help them take care of everything else. Unfortunately, the firepower that Star Wars ships have would likely eventually overwhelm the Halo ships.

As far as ground battles go, that could go either way. Clone trooper armor might be able to deflect UNSC rounds, as long as it isn't a relatively direct hit. Star Wars would probably win though, seeing as they have more advanced tanks. Of course, the Covenant could always glass them.
darth vader can choke anbody at anytime and everyone at anytime, vaders power is highly overlooked, so in mere seconds the entire fleet could come crashing down. but if were not talking force powers you ca go watch game theory on the energy sword lightsaber battery dolima. in weaponary, star wars takes a hard w because once the uncs sees the death star destory a huge ship or planet, they will retreat immiediently
M0aHerder wrote:
I'll get us started. I think that it would be an extremely close match-up, but Star Wars would probably eventually win.

Since the UNSC uses kinetic rounds, they wouldn't have to worry about shields. The shields that Star Wars ships use allow mostly anything physical to go through them, hence why a pair of proton torpedoes were able to destroy the Death Star. The UNSC could take out the shield generators with MACs, then the Covenant could come in and help them take care of everything else. Unfortunately, the firepower that Star Wars ships have would likely eventually overwhelm the Halo ships.

As far as ground battles go, that could go either way. Clone trooper armor might be able to deflect UNSC rounds, as long as it isn't a relatively direct hit. Star Wars would probably win though, seeing as they have more advanced tanks. Of course, the Covenant could always glass them.
darth vader can choke anbody at anytime and everyone at anytime, vaders power is highly overlooked, so in mere seconds the entire fleet could come crashing down. but if were not talking force powers you ca go watch game theory on the energy sword lightsaber battery dolima. in weaponary, star wars takes a hard w because once the uncs sees the death star destory a huge ship or planet, they will retreat immiediently
The sangheli will never back down.
"They outnumber us three to one"
"Then it is an even fight"
Never underestimate the sangheli.
M0aHerder wrote:
Vader's power? In comparison to Sidious (and a WHOLE lot more), he's a baby. Sidious can destroy planets and summon Force Storms in Legends, and I think I remember him creating a black hole too (again, Legends).
Besides, since the Halo Universe comes from another Galaxy, the Force has less effect on them (not immune, just more resistant, like the Yuuzhan Vong).

As soon as the UNSC would see the Death Star, they'd rain it down with kinetic bolts from their MACs. It's simple.As soon as the shields are down, the Death Star is as good as space scrap.
The same goes for the Covenant. They'd likely use their glassing beam, applying ungodly pressure on the shields, which eventually collapse and the beam melts the station. A single CAS would be more than enough to deal with a Death Star. Which is why I always say: the Death Star may be powerful, but against the UNSC and Covenant, it's nearly useless.

As for the Energy Sword vs Lightsaber argument... don't bring Game Theory to this. Last time I watched him, it was years, because he wasn't doing his job correctly. In fact, every Halo video of his always had a mountain of wrong information and assumptions.
Anyway: The Lightsaber not only has more forms of combat (7, specifically), but is, overall, more maneuverable. So the battery issue (if it's even an issue) matters little, if at all.
M0aHerder wrote:

*Laughs in mac rounds and glassing beams*
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

MACs and Glassings are powerful but Star Wars weapons have even dumber numbers than the SMAC numbers (which are 3k ton slug at 0.04c)
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

MACs and Glassings are powerful but Star Wars weapons have even dumber numbers than the SMAC numbers (which are 3k ton slug at 0.04c)
MAC rounds would just pass straight through there shields, glassing beams would just put an ungodly amount of pressure on the shields. Point Defense Systems would counter the Star wars fighters. A mac round can just decimate whole ships if placed correctly. Glassing beams its pretty obvious.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

MAC rounds would just pass straight through there shields, glassing beams would just put an ungodly amount of pressure on the shields. Point Defense Systems would counter the Star wars fighters. A mac round can just decimate whole ships if placed correctly. Glassing beams its pretty obvious.
Star Wars has kinetic projectile shielding and as we saw in the HCW, only shredder rounds were even somewhat effective against shields. Normal MACs aren't gonna do -Yoink- to an ISD or Executor. SMACs might do something bc of how ridiculously broken their numbers are. Also the glassing beams used for ship-to-ship combat weren't on all Covenant ships. True they had a lot of force behind them but remember Star Wars has equally effective, if not more effective, weaponry.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

Star Wars has kinetic projectile shielding and as we saw in the HCW, only shredder rounds were even somewhat effective against shields. Normal MACs aren't gonna do -Yoink- to an ISD or Executor. SMACs might do something bc of how ridiculously broken their numbers are. Also the glassing beams used for ship-to-ship combat weren't on all Covenant ships. True they had a lot of force behind them but remember Star Wars has equally effective, if not more effective, weaponry.
What is HCW? Is it canon? Legends?

How so? If all it took to destroy an Executor was an ion bomb to the horrendously exposed shield generator, and a kamikaze pilot to the bridge, a MAC would do that much more effectively. Especially a SMAC, which could definitely put a number on it, given that it can penetrate the shields and damage the hull of a Covenant capital ship.

Glassing beams were equipped on most classes, those used for combat. And I really doubt SW would have anything more effective than that. I feel like you're only talking about Legends, in which case I'll cease to talk about it because Legends is ridiculous and stupid. Just not worth discussing unless you include the Forerunners.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

What is HCW? Is it canon? Legends?

How so? If all it took to destroy an Executor was an ion bomb to the horrendously exposed shield generator, and a kamikaze pilot to the bridge, a MAC would do that much more effectively. Especially a SMAC, which could definitely put a number on it, given that it can penetrate the shields and damage the hull of a Covenant capital ship.

Glassing beams were equipped on most classes, those used for combat. And I really doubt SW would have anything more effective than that. I feel like you're only talking about Legends, in which case I'll cease to talk about it because Legends is ridiculous and stupid. Just not worth discussing unless you include the Forerunners.
I was literally just about to say look at out previous conversation that we had and you will see that we determined that halo would win. This works pretty well though.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

*Maniacal Laughing* lol point-blank here is why Halo would Win, if it's all factions against all factions in Starwars vs Halo who do you think would win? Clone and Storm Trooper Army or Flood Army? The Death Star or Spartan II's? Jedi or Promethean armies? Sith or a guardian? the Largest all faction Starwars fleet assembled ever or a singular Halo Ring?? If all of the Halo factions come together in peace seeing the demise of the Star Wars universe as a greater threat than each other it could be done easily. The biggest drawback is time. unless UNSC just decided to use Halo rings right off the bat I'm fairly sure the Starwars universe is much larger I would say it would take longer for the Halo universe to defeat the star wars universe because they are outnumbered but that does not mean it would be easier for the StarWars universe to win... In the end just understanding the power behind both factions Halo would undoubtedly win with the Flood, Halo Rings, and MAC/Ventral Beams alone.
Send in Sergeant Johnson and He will blow up the SW galaxy and still survive within the vacuum of space. In all seriousness, Halo would have the upper hand since their shots fire faster then blasters from SW as they only move around 70 mph. But the UNSC would lose early on and have the Covenant win but the flood would also help Halo win.
F4RTGORILA wrote:
M0aHerder wrote:

When calulating the power of a weapon, it's important to factor in the limiting factors, which eliminate the most extreme values calculated for Star Wars' weapons like the Turbolasers. And compared to reasonable calculations for such weapons, the Glassing Beams are overwhelmingly powerful. It's the difference between death by a thousand cuts, and a decapitation.
Note: Covenant plasma has variable output, so when they're glassing around something they want to keep, they use less power, and when they just want something to be gone, they turn it up. This is why they can turn an entire Earth-like planet into a glowing molten marble in space with 36 ships in 1 hour, and why other times you can be in a city while a glassing beam is hitting the other side, without you being instantly incinerated.
M0aHerder wrote:
Vader's power? In comparison to Sidious (and a WHOLE lot more), he's a baby. Sidious can destroy planets and summon Force Storms in Legends, and I think I remember him creating a black hole too (again, Legends).
Besides, since the Halo Universe comes from another Galaxy, the Force has less effect on them (not immune, just more resistant, like the Yuuzhan Vong).

As soon as the UNSC would see the Death Star, they'd rain it down with kinetic bolts from their MACs. It's simple.As soon as the shields are down, the Death Star is as good as space scrap.
The same goes for the Covenant. They'd likely use their glassing beam, applying ungodly pressure on the shields, which eventually collapse and the beam melts the station. A single CAS would be more than enough to deal with a Death Star. Which is why I always say: the Death Star may be powerful, but against the UNSC and Covenant, it's nearly useless.

As for the Energy Sword vs Lightsaber argument... don't bring Game Theory to this. Last time I watched him, it was years, because he wasn't doing his job correctly. In fact, every Halo video of his always had a mountain of wrong information and assumptions.
Anyway: The Lightsaber not only has more forms of combat (7, specifically), but is, overall, more maneuverable. So the battery issue (if it's even an issue) matters little, if at all.
OK OK OK, 1, were not in legends, that was a poorly hated imagination Disney did so they could have more action in their movies, putting legends would be like saying master chief is a girl. were in canon, which means Vader has eliminated every Jedi in the galaxy except for a few. 2, the death star destroys planets, those mac rounds would maybe hit a bit of the shield but in a mere second, the entire planet harboring valuable supplies for the covenant and unsc would be obliterated. the ships from the unsc would take on the rebels, since its most fair. in this scenario, i have to give it to the rebels, they're power is outrageously strong compared to the unsc, remember, unsc fires bullets,BULLETS, while rebels fire bolts of plasma. the Spartans may take ground for a while but a short emp blast from the rebels and their whole communication network is down. you cannot bring forerunner tech either, unless you wanna bring Kylo Ren's death star. Vader's force may not work, but inn the end hes just fighting alien versions of rebels. game theory never says if they are wrong or right, that why its a theory. still, with Vader's intelligence on sword combat, a energy sword ship-master wouldn't stand a chance. remember, Darth Vader still has Anakins mind and strength, just slower and lesser medoclorians. which means that he knows every form and can switch between at his choosing. and don't say all of them are maneuverable. it takes years to learn the form of fighting that Vader has. hes the most feared Sith lord to ever walk. one ship master dangling a sword around isn't gonna do much, and plus, the covenant doesn't know what the forms are, heck they just figured out forerunner tech. and it wouldn't take long for the unsc and covenant to see the shear force o the death star and retreat you cant put these two franchises against each other, this is a easy win for star wars, because not only do they have more power than the unsc. they outnumber the. the death-star is a battle-station, which means billions of troops and special forces are gonna be harboring in there and that on top of the rebels. and im not saying that cause i love star wars or hate halo, its just how it would go down
I will go for Halo cause the flood. Simple as that ahah
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 123
  4. 124
  5. 125
  6. ...
  7. 126