2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 126
*adjusts master nerd cap*
The UNSC would put up one helluva fight, more so if they allied with The Covenant. (As in a post war/Great Schism/ stop The Flood kinda thing) But in the end, I'd have to go with a pyrrhic victory for Star Wars. They would win in the long run, but it would be a heavy price.
There's my two cents.
Just put everyone in a Shield World and fire the Halo's. Game over for Star Wars. :D
The celestials information is very little. A lot of it is speculation.
Ha, this is pitiful. People are giving the edge to Halo because of the Forerunners because the ships would destroy any Star Wars counterpart. While this is true, you seem to be forgetting that Star Wars has a very powerful ship. No bigger than a star fighter, it's able to slip into a system and COMPLETELY destroy it. Did I mention it's almost indestructible? It took a hit from a laser meant to destroy planets and it was fine. It's known as the Sun Crusher

You know what that means? Game over for Halo. Not even the Halo's are equal with the power of this ship. Sorry Halo fanboys, I love Halo, but Star Wars would win this.

I take that back, Halo could win through the Halo's. But that's assuming the Star Wars faction is in the Halo Galaxy.
Quote:
I take that back, Halo could win through the Halo's. But that's assuming the Star Wars faction is in the Halo Galaxy.
Not with HK-47 and IG-88 and the zillions of other droids running around (depending on era). Droids are people too D:
Quote:
Quote:
Not with HK-47 and IG-88 and the zillions of other droids running around (depending on era). Droids are people too D:
I completely forgot about the droids. The Era doesn't matter because in every Era Star Wars has at least two zillion combat droids ready to fight and are replaced like crazy if one goes down.
Slipspace trap it, bam star crusher gone. Forerunners can make stars go supernova and suspend the death d stars.

Hack the droids, you've got yourself an army.
Quote:
Ha, this is pitiful. People are giving the edge to Halo because of the Forerunners because the ships would destroy any Star Wars counterpart. While this is true, you seem to be forgetting that Star Wars has a very powerful ship. No bigger than a star fighter, it's able to slip into a system and COMPLETELY destroy it. Did I mention it's almost indestructible? It took a hit from a laser meant to destroy planets and it was fine. It's known as the Sun Crusher

You know what that means? Game over for Halo. Not even the Halo's are equal with the power of this ship. Sorry Halo fanboys, I love Halo, but Star Wars would win this.

Sun-crusher causes supernovas, it doesn't have the weapons to just blow up a system on it's own, and it had very limited ammo for it's weapons. A slip-space bomb would take care of it easily, as its only real edge was it's armor. That and there was only ever one of them which was quickly destroyed. All-in all it wasn't that impressive compared to forerunner tech.

So no this is not pitiful. Forerunners could also just hack all of the star wars stuff, seeing as their AI and hacking tech is ridiculous and their ships also had the capabilities of the sun crusher as well as the ability to cause slip-space rifts that last for decades on a battle-field ripping apart all enemy ships that draw near.
Quote:
Slipspace trap it, bam star crusher gone. Forerunners can make stars go supernova and suspend the death d stars.

My only counter argument for the Forerunners is that the Sun Crusher can slip in undetected. Hyperspace or slip space. Will gather a better argument tonight.

As for the droids, besides the piece of -Yoink- Battle droids, hacking them would be no small task. You wouldn't be able to hack them wirelessly. You'd have to go to the mainframe

EDIT: I'm gonna throw this in there. To anyone saying a Spartan could take down a jedi. Yea-NO. A teenage padawan could wipe the floor with a Spartan. Now just imagine a Master facing a Spartan. Even the Chief wouldn't have a chance. And those are just Jedi. Wait until they fight Sith.
You guys are forgetting about the Flood being used against Star Wars, which posed a significant problem for every race in its pinnacle except for the Precursors, who supposedly created the Flood to punish the Forerunners.

But this debate basically boils down to "My daddy could beat up your daddy!"
Er you mean hyperspace undetected..?

Droids, plant viruses in them, sleeper viruses, then bam,. The anti-hacking defenses and anti-viruses as well as electronic warfare don't seem to be something the Star Wars people do a lot leaving them exposed. IG-88a was planning a droid revolution, but he got killed on board the Death Star II.

Non-force users can still beat Jedi. Bounty hunters can.
Quote:
Quote:

My only counter argument for the Forerunners is that the Sun Crusher can slip in undetected. Hyperspace or slip space. Will gather a better argument tonight.

As for the droids, besides the piece of Yoink! Battle droids, hacking them would be no small task. You wouldn't be able to hack them wirelessly. You'd have to go to the mainframe

EDIT: I'm gonna throw this in there. To anyone saying a Spartan could take down a jedi. Yea-NO. A teenage padawan could wipe the floor with a Spartan. Now just imagine a Master facing a Spartan. Even the Chief wouldn't have a chance. And those are just Jedi. Wait until they fight Sith.
Sunb-crusher was destroyed. It is gone, and was only used briefly. Problem solved.

If storm troops can take down a jedi, then so can a spartan. A jedi could still beat a spartan but there is no way they could do it effortlessly. Basically i am saying a spartan would stand a chance.

As for forerunners and stuff... jedi and sith aren't the only ones with special powers.
Sith lords my friends. Quite a few sith are able to rip a sun in half with his mind, twirl the two halves around each other and then make them explode. With just there minds.

Super weapons? Starwars has the death star, star forge, center point station,the Conqueror,Conqueror,Sun Crusher,Starkiller(not the apprentice),Mass Shadow Generator,Galaxy Gun,Eclipse-class dreadnought just to name a few.

There are way more jedi then spartans and Darth bane (I hate to say it) would rip chief to shreds.
This is about the empire not the various sith factions. But if you're going to include more then: forerunners.

One super weapon array to destroy all organic life: halo array. Hyperspace requires routes and exploration is not necessarily easy. Slipspace is much more advantageous, fast, reliable, precise, direct.

Forerunners can build things at incredible speeds. The star forge is little compared to the forerunner industrial power.

Plus when your fleets can cause a star to go supernova... It's not just about select individuals, or super weapons.

Navigation would be easier for halo.
Quote:
Sith lords my friends. Quite a few sith are able to rip a sun in half with his mind, twirl the two halves around each other and then make them explode. With just there minds.

Super weapons? Starwars has the death star, star forge, center point station,the Conqueror,Conqueror,Sun Crusher,Starkiller(not the apprentice),Mass Shadow Generator,Galaxy Gun,Eclipse-class dreadnought just to name a few.

There are way more jedi then spartans and Darth bane (I hate to say it) would rip chief to shreds.
From what i know, forerunners can do all of that stuff. They can do much of it better.

The forerunners and maybe covenant are the only halo factions that would win against star-wars. Forerunners would definitely crush them, and I am unsure about the covenant.It's a given that the UNSC would lose.
Seems the Forerunners have the force too, in a way. Looks more like a tractor beam.

Star Wars just lost a huge advantage as far as ground battles go.
Quote:
Seems the Forerunners have the force too, in a way. Looks more like a tractor beam.

Star Wars just lost a huge advantage as far as ground battles go.
It looks like that forerunner has a Darth-Vader style death grip on the chief!
Come on, we all know the Halo Array would decimate the Star Wars Universe if the Halo Universe hid at Trevelyan.
I would have to say star wars over covenant/unsc. Though halo arrays are the ultimate weapon in both universe. pretty much unmatched destruction for 25,000 light years.

Yes jedi are killable by nonforce users, though normally the nonforce users are especially trained in combat how to, like jango and boba fett or are just extremely brilliant. Who were in some ways super trained like spartans. Even darth caedus, the boy of leia and han's twins turned evil, said something to the extent in a book, "He reckons a good sniper shot from a far distance could take him out." So while they are equatable to superheroes in comics, they can still be killed.

Also the star wars movie while great, arent sometimes the best thing to take in consideration for some characteristics of the universe. They did have to push the plot forward and make the hero seem heroic. wouldnt be much of a movie, if the hero dies within 5 mins. Ex: storm troopers. The Elite of the Imperial army. They have some of the best armor in the SW universe, and some of the best shooting. But according to the movie, put a hero or two in a room, they couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag. Same thing with the luke and the death star. He was the only person that could have pulled that off.

Also Star wars has two types (and more) of shields, particle shield (physical matter) and Ray(energy)Shield. Particle shield stop anything with particles, so those saying SW shields dont stop physical objects are wrong.

Forerunners vs Empire, would be an interesting fight and lot more fair then empire vs UNSC or covies.
Quote:
Ex: storm troopers. The Elite of the Imperial army. They have some of the best armor in the SW universe
Thats actually quite false, Storm Trooper armor is made from plastoid, some of the cheapest material in Star Wars, its almost like having our Military use Plastic armor. There's way better armor like Boba Fett's Beskar armor which protects against light sabers, and then theres an even stronger metal called Prink(it survived the destruction of Alderaan). Also, they have troopers with insane amounts of firepower, like the Dark Troopers who use Prink armor.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phase_III_dark_trooper
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 126