4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 126
Quote:
Quote:
Sith lords my friends. Quite a few sith are able to rip a sun in half with his mind, twirl the two halves around each other and then make them explode. With just there minds.

Super weapons? Starwars has the death star, star forge, center point station,the Conqueror,Conqueror,Sun Crusher,Starkiller(not the apprentice),Mass Shadow Generator,Galaxy Gun,Eclipse-class dreadnought just to name a few.

There are way more jedi then spartans and Darth bane (I hate to say it) would rip chief to shreds.
From what i know, forerunners can do all of that stuff. They can do much of it better.

The forerunners and maybe covenant are the only halo factions that would win against star-wars. Forerunners would definitely crush them, and I am unsure about the covenant.It's a given that the UNSC would lose.
Really, I've never seen lighting come out of a forerunner's hand. And the forerunners wouldnt stand a chance. Every person who starts out with halo first will side with it because of that. Do you understand the numbers and the insane amount of tech starwars has? Starwars has ships that feed off suns to create armies. Endless amounts of troops, and it can do this for thousands of years on 1 sun with more troops being made per second then a fleet could destroy in an hour. Forerunners have nothing on that. have have no personalized supper weapons that wont end with a stalemate. STARWARS DOES. How much of the galaxy have the forerunners chated? Less then a third from what I understand. Starwars has expanded all over there galaxy.

Lets say that all the troops on both side were in a new galaxy that neither of them had been in before. Who would win? well it would take the starwars side a WHOLE lot less time to get there super weapons then starwars. The Yuuzhan Vong would take maybe a year to do it if its about 10 billion lightyears away from both sides galaxys, and sharing there tech with other factions would help. Thats faster then forerunners could get it done. SW has super weapons. FR dont. Both sides start out even but starwars can pack a heavier punch faster. Lets say they decided to bring the star forge on the first renouncement trip. Now starwars has infinite troops. No hyperspace routs are charted yet, or slip space routs for halo, so we need new ones. I'm not sure how well forerunners are at finding them but I know its not to difficult of jedi.

Needless to say forerunners lose.
Quote:
Quote:
Sith lords my friends. Quite a few sith are able to rip a sun in half with his mind, twirl the two halves around each other and then make them explode. With just there minds.

Super weapons? Starwars has the death star, star forge, center point station,the Conqueror,Conqueror,Sun Crusher,Starkiller(not the apprentice),Mass Shadow Generator,Galaxy Gun,Eclipse-class dreadnought just to name a few.

There are way more jedi then spartans and Darth bane (I hate to say it) would rip chief to shreds.
From what i know, forerunners can do all of that stuff. They can do much of it better.

The forerunners and maybe covenant are the only halo factions that would win against star-wars. Forerunners would definitely crush them, and I am unsure about the covenant.It's a given that the UNSC would lose.
And can I see links showing that a forerunner can create an endless army, destroy a solar system across the galaxy (if they could even get there to know what there shooting at) amd have ships(smaller then most of there ships) that can blow up planets?
You are wrong on many points. Slipspace navigation aren't "routes" like hyperspace navigation is. Therefor it's way easier. You know little of the forerunner's industrial capacity.

One funny thing, star wars's kinetic weapons tend to be inferior to Halo's kinetic weapons, for one, inferior range mostly across the board.
Halo has design seeds which can grow ships out of the environment's resources in minutes. It has arks which can produce the equivalent of several Death Stars per month I believe, I forgot how many. Forerunners were content with an ecumene if 3 million worlds. Halos won't end in stalemate. There are protective measures against this, plus fleets have the power to cause stars to go supernova. They can suspend the death of stars. Your star forge? Boom that star!
You don't seem to understand the industrial capacity of the forerunners, as the covenant would likely put it, masters of time, light and gravity.
Quote:
You are wrong on many points. Slipspace navigation aren't "routes" like hyperspace navigation is. Therefor it's way easier. You know little of the forerunner's industrial capacity.

One funny thing, star wars's kinetic weapons tend to be inferior to Halo's kinetic weapons, for one, inferior range mostly across the board.
Halo has design seeds which can grow ships out of the environment's resources in minutes. It has arks which can produce the equivalent of several Death Stars per day I believe, I forgot how many. Forerunners were content with an ecumene if 3 million worlds. Halos won't end in stalemate. There are protective measures against this, plus fleets have the power to cause stars to go supernova. They can suspend the death of stars. Your star forge? Boom that star!
You don't seem to understand the industrial capacity of the forerunners, as the covenant would likely put it, masters of time, light and gravity.
Your proof for any of this? because I've read up on allot of the tech that forerunners have and I havent seen most of that.

And I would LOVE to know how the weapons of starwars are inferior to forerunner tech.

And anyway, Forerunners ever move the entire galaxy? Didn't think so.
I would like to answer, but by the time I do george lucas would have changed it again.
Quote:
Really, I've never seen lighting come out of a forerunner's hand. And the forerunners wouldnt stand a chance. Every person who starts out with halo first will side with it because of that. Do you understand the numbers and the insane amount of tech starwars has? Starwars has ships that feed off suns to create armies. Endless amounts of troops, and it can do this for thousands of years on 1 sun with more troops being made per second then a fleet could destroy in an hour. Forerunners have nothing on that. have have no personalized supper weapons that wont end with a stalemate. STARWARS DOES. How much of the galaxy have the forerunners chated? Less then a third from what I understand. Starwars has expanded all over there galaxy.

Lets say that all the troops on both side were in a new galaxy that neither of them had been in before. Who would win? well it would take the starwars side a WHOLE lot less time to get there super weapons then starwars. The Yuuzhan Vong would take maybe a year to do it if its about 10 billion lightyears away from both sides galaxys, and sharing there tech with other factions would help. Thats faster then forerunners could get it done. SW has super weapons. FR dont. Both sides start out even but starwars can pack a heavier punch faster. Lets say they decided to bring the star forge on the first renouncement trip. Now starwars has infinite troops. No hyperspace routs are charted yet, or slip space routs for halo, so we need new ones. I'm not sure how well forerunners are at finding them but I know its not to difficult of jedi.

In the new gameplay trailer a forerunner has MC in a Darth-Vader style death grip. It is not really force powers it is simply the same tech that allows there weapons to form themselves, or change to fit the users hand, or how the promethean knights arms and legs are floating. If it makes you feel any better i really was into star-wars long before halo, although not quite as deep as most.
Forerunners can generate ships, weapons, and structures just by being near a light source, although they aren't able to last more than a few years at a time, they can still bring up some numbers fast, very fast if you include their drones and stuff.

It took 300+ years of large-scale combat against a mutating parasitic ninja zombie virus thing to whittle down the forerunners numbers and force them out of the galaxy, so yeah they probably had some real numbers on their side as well, that and they were caught of guard during a weak moment after a big war and the warrior caste being low in numbers. Forerunners at the apex of their empire would indeed win. I think that due to their large size and strength the forerunners win physical fights regardless of whether or not they have super-soldiers, which they have and they are called prometheans.
It took around a year to make halo's once they had the designs finalized so yeah the could just make some of those all quick-like or some shield worlds or both they probably have more super-weapons but as they are irrelevant to halo's, we have no knowledge of them. Their empire was millions of worlds the actual size is unknown, you are thinking of ancient humans they only ever controlled a small part of the galaxy.

Forerunner speed and transportation uses methods that are significantly faster and more effective than the stuff in star-wars, come on you know that. Individual forerunner ships can do the things most star-wars superweapons can, and they can regenerate from damage as long as their is a light source around.
Did i miss anything.
Forerunners=win.
Quote:
I would like to answer, but by the time I do george lucas would have changed it again.
Actually 90% of what is in the books and movies are constant. Can you say the same about halo? Nope. When was the first contact with the flood? halo Ce like previously stated? nope. halo wars. Forerunners peaceful like previously thought? nope. Mc only spartan like stated in halo CE? Nope. That took me like 20 seconds.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And can I see links showing that a forerunner can create an endless army, destroy a solar system across the galaxy (if they could even get there to know what there shooting at) amd have ships(smaller then most of there ships) that can blow up planets?
You ever read any of the forerunner saga books? Or looked at the wikis?
Example: Remember how in halo 2 the sentinals were being created inside those little slots on the walls? Yeah, they are created inside those and they just keep on coming, with enough of those types of things they can create an infinite army.
Quote:
Quote:

In the new gameplay trailer a forerunner has MC in a Darth-Vader style death grip. It is not really force powers it is simply the same tech that allows there weapons to form themselves, or change to fit the users hand, or how the promethean knights arms and legs are floating. If it makes you feel any better i really was into star-wars long before halo, although not quite as deep as most.
Forerunners can generate ships, weapons, and structures just by being near a light source, although they aren't able to last more than a few years at a time, they can still bring up some numbers fast, very fast if you include their drones and stuff.

It took 300+ years of large-scale combat against a mutating parasitic ninja zombie virus thing to whittle down the forerunners numbers and force them out of the galaxy, so yeah they probably had some real numbers on their side as well, that and they were caught of guard during a weak moment after a big war and the warrior caste being low in numbers. Forerunners at the apex of their empire would indeed win. I think that due to their large size and strength the forerunners win physical fights regardless of whether or not they have super-soldiers, which they have and they are called prometheans.
It took around a year to make halo's once they had the designs finalized so yeah the could just make some of those all quick-like or some shield worlds or both they probably have more super-weapons but as they are irrelevant to halo's, we have no knowledge of them. Their empire was millions of worlds the actual size is unknown, you are thinking of ancient humans they only ever controlled a small part of the galaxy.

Forerunner speed and transportation uses methods that are significantly faster and more effective than the stuff in star-wars, come on you know that. Individual forerunner ships can do the things most star-wars superweapons can, and they can regenerate from damage as long as their is a light source around.
Did i miss anything.
Forerunners=win.
Vader was a weak sith. As a previous fan of starwars you should know this. And as posted before that has been looked over SO many time. Celestials could move a galaxy with there minds. No foreunner has done that. And there is also a civilization that can make organic ships is about a minute that have a class .02 hyperdrive. That being said, getting almost anywhere in the galaxy from any point would take an hour at tops and just so this isn't left out I'll say it now, the only weakness is it will only last a few days away from the homeplanet, but it can also shift like the forerunner ships. And very few species have gone extinct like the Forerunners did, evn through multiple wars spreading across the entire galaxy, after plauges have swept planets(biological warfare) and so many other disasters, usually one after anouther.

And cheif takes out how many promethiens single handily? jedi would crush them, and sith? No chance at all.
Quote:
Quote:

Halo has design seeds which can grow ships out of the environment's resources in minutes. It has arks which can produce the equivalent of several Death Stars per day I believe, I forgot how many. Forerunners were content with an ecumene if 3 million worlds. Halos won't end in stalemate. There are protective measures against this, plus fleets have the power to cause stars to go supernova. They can suspend the death of stars. Your star forge? Boom that star!
Your proof for any of this? because I've read up on allot of the tech that forerunners have and I havent seen most of that.

And I would LOVE to know how the weapons of starwars are inferior to forerunner tech.

Read the books, cryptum, primordium, Glasslands, the Thursday war. Calculate the death star's volume and a Halo's volume and approximate construction speed of a halo for the lesser ark.
Just noting, I'm the guy who bought and finished cryptum, Glasslands, primordium and the Thursday war within under 24h of their release.

The ballistic weapons of Star Wars, what they call slug throwers. If you take a look at a tusken rifle, it has a range of about 20-100 meters or so and they used them on stormtroopers as target practice. The assault
Rifle has a range of about 300m I believe if I remember correctly from the stats of the MA5C from the bungie.net page on it. Although the M6G has an effective range of about 50m, a skilled marksman could likely double that due to the speed of the bullet. But that's a question for weird stealth I think.

There is a lot of assumptions and speculation on the celestials. Need hyperspace charts. Prometheans, spell it right. And these are not the forerunners of old, these are likely dead composed Promethean knights digitalized into armour.
sorry double post
Quote:
Vader was a weak sith. As a previous fan of starwars you should know this. And as posted before that has been looked over SO many time. Celestials could move a galaxy with there minds. No foreunner has done that. And there is also a civilization that can make organic ships is about a minute that have a class .02 hyperdrive. That being said, getting almost anywhere in the galaxy from any point would take an hour at tops and just so this isn't left out I'll say it now, the only weakness is it will only last a few days away from the homeplanet, but it can also shift like the forerunner ships. And very few species have gone extinct like the Forerunners did, evn through multiple wars spreading across the entire galaxy, after plauges have swept planets(biological warfare) and so many other disasters, usually one after anouther.

And cheif takes out how many promethiens single handily? jedi would crush them, and sith? No chance at all.
I said i wasn't very deep, and Vader wasn't the point of what i was trying to say. I don't really know anything of celestials and i don't think direct intervention in combat is a thing they would do i am just going to forget about them just like we have the precursors.

The star-wars factions didn't have to deal with the primordail flood or any of the precursors "tests." The forerunners weren't actually killed off, they actually got out of their shield-worlds an left the galaxy. I don't know anything of these organic ships you speak of.

Those promethean knights are specialized for combat with the flood and probably aren't made to be as powerful as the organic ones in case of corruption from the flood or mendicant bias or something. Besides jedi and sith are far from invincible, and the forerunners have there own powers to combat both the force and light-sabers.

EDIT: I meant the forerunners at the apex of their empire, not how they are in their current MIA state.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Read the books, cryptum, primordium, Glasslands, the Thursday war. Calculate the death star's volume and a Halo's volume and approximate construction speed of a halo for the lesser ark.
Just noting, I'm the guy who bought and finished cryptum, Glasslands, primordium and the Thursday war within under 24h of their release.

The ballistic weapons of Star Wars, what they call slug throwers. If you take a look at a tusken rifle, it has a range of about 20-100 meters or so and they used them on stormtroopers as target practice. The assault
Rifle has a range of about 300m I believe if I remember correctly from the stats of the MA5C from the bungie.net page on it. Although the M6G has an effective range of about 50m, a skilled marksman could likely double that due to the speed of the bullet. But that's a question for weird stealth I think.

There is a lot of assumptions and speculation on the celestials. Need hyperspace charts. Prometheans, spell it right. And these are not the forerunners of old, these are likely dead composed Promethean knights digitalized into armour.
Your reading rate is impressive.

And I have read the forerunner saga(it took me alitle longer) I don't remember many statistics based on the construction of rings or arks. And there is allot less speculation on them because of fate of the jedi, allot of there lore is being looked into. And the tusken raiders are a good comparison for weapons? I dont really think so.

It doesnt take long to make new hyperspace charts with willing pilots or jedi.
I have a horrible keyboard and allot of people to respond to giving little time for spell checking.
Quote:
Quote:

I said i wasn't very deep, and Vader wasn't the point of what i was trying to say. I don't really know anything of celestials and i don't think direct intervention in combat is a thing they would do i am just going to forget about them just like we have the precursors.

The star-wars factions didn't have to deal with the primordail flood or any of the precursors "tests." The forerunners weren't actually killed off, they actually got out of their shield-worlds an left the galaxy. I don't know anything of these organic ships you speak of.

Those promethean knights are specialized for combat with the flood and probably aren't made to be as powerful as the organic ones in case of corruption from the flood or mendicant bias or something. Besides jedi and sith are far from invincible, and the forerunners have there own powers to combat both the force and light-sabers.
No, but Vader was the point I was making, he is a weak sith. His ability's that the didact can match are nothing compared to what the force can really do.

The celestials would intervene, or at least Aboleth would, but that is a fair point, there out.

They had constant war though, there has never been very few periods of time longer then 1000 years with constant peace.

And jedi and sith are vulnerable, but so are Prometheans. How would a Forerunner stop a jedi from smashing it with a huge rock, or a sith from picking it up and crushing it? Or from a sith forcing there ships to crash into one another by pulling them together? A relativity untrained sith pulled a stardestroyer to the ground with relative difficulty and focus
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, but Vader was the point I was making, he is a weak sith. His ability's that the didact can match are nothing compared to what the force can really do.

The celestials would intervene, or at least Aboleth would, but that is a fair point, there out.

They had constant war though, there has never been very few periods of time longer then 1000 years with constant peace.

And jedi and sith are vulnerable, but so are Prometheans. How would a Forerunner stop a jedi from smashing it with a huge rock, or a sith from picking it up and crushing it? Or from a sith forcing there ships to crash into one another by pulling them together? A relativity untrained sith pulled a stardestroyer to the ground with relative difficulty and focus
It's not that he was matching his abilities it's that he was doing the same basic thing, we have no knowledge of the potential of this method. Other than the fact that some forerunner ships seem to be held together by it and that the didact was about to crush the chief.
Also, i mean forerunners at the apex of their empire, not in their current MIA/mechanical state.
The forerunner would grab the rock and move it out of the way. Forerunners warriors, especially prometheans(i mean the organic ones of old), are very strong and they have a somewhat force like power that they can also use, as well as very resilient armor, but no guarantees. Not sure about how a forerunner would stop a sith other than by using it's high fire rate weapons to shoot it, light-sabers probably can't bounce back hard light or even stop it, and if they can i am sure the high fire-rate would compensate for that.

Not all star-wars characters are sith and jedi (let's just assume they will fight together on this one), and not many of them are able to move ships and crash them, so i am not sure it will make that much of a difference. I don't know if that would destroy a forerunner vessel anyway, hmmm.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's not that he was matching his abilities it's that he was doing the same basic thing, we have no knowledge of the potential of this method. Other than the fact that some forerunner ships seem to be held together by it and that the didact was about to crush the chief.

The forerunner would grab the rock and move it out of the way. Forerunners warriors, especially prometheans(i mean the organic ones of old), are very strong and they have a somewhat force like power that they can also use, as well as very resilient armor, but no guarantees. Not sure about how a forerunner would stop a sith other than by using it's high fire rate weapons to shoot it, light-sabers probably can't bounce back hard light or even stop it, and if they can i am sure the high fire-rate would compensate for that.

Not all star-wars characters are sith and jedi (let's just assume they will fight together on this one), and not many of them are able to move ships and crash them, so i am not sure it will make that much of a difference. I don't know if that would destroy a forerunner vessel anyway, hmmm.
If they were fast enough and knew it was coming. Most of what Jedi and Sith do is almost instantaneous and takes little thought. The force unleashed is a good exdample of this. Starkiller picks up an AT-AT and crushed it in about 5-10 secounds. it would be harder if they were being shot at already though, but not impossible, barv (from Fate of the Jedi) fought 10 Sith while being shot at by a ship with an arm missing and having a chunk missing from his head and almost won. Jaina (FoJ) took on a person that was basically a god and almost won after getting to the point of exhaustion and used to the force to eat her body away for extra energy. All I'm saying with that is Jedi can take some abuse when they need to.

And normal troops from starwars would be desroyed, but I'm sure maybe 5 or 6 together could take a Promethean down, not without casualty's of course, but it wouldnt be enough without Jedi.

And I'm not sure it would destroy it either but it would probably cause allot of damage and at least incapacitate the ship for awhile while it rebuilt itself and make it easier for star destroyers to take it down.
Quote:
Quote:
Actually 90% of what is in the books and movies are constant. Can you say the same about halo? Nope. When was the first contact with the flood? halo Ce like previously stated? nope. halo wars. Forerunners peaceful like previously thought? nope. Mc only spartan like stated in halo CE? Nope. That took me like 20 seconds.
That took you 20 seconds, congratulations I'll get the queen to meet you personally.
Quote:
Quote:
Ex: storm troopers. The Elite of the Imperial army. They have some of the best armor in the SW universe
Thats actually quite false, Storm Trooper armor is made from plastoid, some of the cheapest material in Star Wars, its almost like having our Military use Plastic armor. There's way better armor like Boba Fett's Beskar armor which protects against light sabers, and then theres an even stronger metal called Prink(it survived the destruction of Alderaan). Also, they have troopers with insane amounts of firepower, like the Dark Troopers who use Prink armor.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phase_III_dark_trooper
seriously? a handful of those were made. I said some of the best, not the best. The point was the armor is a lot better than the movies made them out to be. And overall better than other available armor that grunts/ground used.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stormtrooper_armor

Kinda funny that In real life, bullet proof ceramic tile is still classified as ceramics in the same family as clay pots. Though through tricks and technology, they make it hard enough to use as bullet proof, some tank armor, ceramic ball bearings and such. So i would imagine, the SW universe could do the same thing with plastoid as we do with ceramics.

This is very similar to Spartan 2 armor > spi armor > odst armor > normal unsc.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That took you 20 seconds, congratulations I'll get the queen to meet you personally.
Lol, your cool. My point was that it didn't take very long to find a few flaws in the story. Grow up. If you dont have anything constructive to say they stay quiet.

And you can make a comment in regard to the last thing I said on that post. Congrats. Were is your count argument? Do you have one that would work? Because halo doesnt back up its story like lucas does.
Constraint fields are sealed against vacuum. Any warrior servant can use them I believe.

The game manual said last spartan. Game manual. That was "fixed" a long time ago. Not a huge detail. Flood was first officially"publicly" discovered in 2552, in 2531, the crew of the sprit of fire didn't come back.

The forerunners being peaceful? Now that's an assumption a lot of people made, they just assumed. The forerunners did carry the mantle alright, but a lot of people just assumed things, with little truth behind them. That's really not a valid point. 13 days for more Promethean information. Did you know that forerunner ships use hard light often? If you bring a ship with the force down and make holes In it, it could likely just fill the holes and create new walls with hard light?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 126