Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Halo vs. Star Wars | Who would win?

OP M0aHerder

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 124
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
Malion wrote:
UCO Rhino wrote:
Who would win UNSC or The Republic? my answer would sadly be The Republic because of the Jedi and mass numbers of clones. you can correct me if i'm wrong but I pretty sure the Republic are significantly more advanced then the UNSC... But I think the UNSC might win in a space battle now if there were a battle between a Jedi and a Spartan Jedi wins (Don't say a Plasma Pistol will Plasmatize the Lightsaber because it won't how do you plasmatize a Light?!? you can't) not just because the lightsaber but cause of the force and even if the Jedi doesn't use the force the Spartan will shoot at the Jedi and his bullits would melt before they got to the Jedi now if there were a battle between an ODST and a Clone trooper I think the ODST would win they just seam more tactical and better lets just say theres a couple of Clone troopers patroling the area and four drop pods drop down the Clones are like lets go check it out so they do after they get to one of the drop pods one of the four ODST's probibly sniped them or mightive ambushed the Clones. manly do to the fact that the Republic has Jedi's the Republic would win (Sorry Halo fan boys as much as I would want the UNSC to win they won't) and i'm not even going to go to the vehicles obviosly the Republic would win.
The blades in lightsabers aren't made of pure light. I believe they're actually made of a special kind of plasma from the crystals that are used.

ODST > Stormtrooper

Jedi > Spartan
Lightsabers are made out of plasma contained in a magnetic field like the Covenant's.

And normal humans have taken out Jedi before. I fail to see why a super solider armed with weaponry that has shown to be effective against Jedi would stand less of a chance. Of course that is for the normal Jedi. When we get to the super rare high tier ones (Yoda, Obi Wan, Windu, Starkiller, etc), well that's a different story. Then again, IG-88 once took over the entire Death Star and kicked Palpatine off it by himself so I guess the Spartans could get lucky.
And Jedi are not really so much "super soldiers" that excel in combat. If a Spartan were to shoot at him from a distance he would not have much of a way to defend against that due to the weapons humans use. And if they were to engage in hand to hand I would still take the Spartan...The Jedi benefit from having super weapons that have no equal in their universe. But we have seen multiple times once that advantage is taken away they are not much more than a very crafty soldier.

If we are talking Stormtroopers this is the point when there are only a handful of Jedi. When there are 300+ Spartans who are all stronger, faster, and better armed than any jedi. The force is a deadly weapon but then again, like the guy above said normal people with weapons that are inferior than a light saber have beaten them.
Most are not. However, certain ones are, just see Mace Windu for example.

And you're partially correct on the range thing except for one thing, the high tiers. While rare, they have shown the common sense to take away or destroy a ranged combatants' weaponry to ensure they can get to close range. Meanwhile the mooks (average ones essentially) will just run towards them and likely get gunned down before they reach melee range as has been repeatedly shown throughout both canons.

As for the speed and strength thing, depends on which source. If we use Legends Obi Wan for example, the Spartans are -Yoinked!- as he is fast enough to keep up with a cyborg who can make 1,200 swings a minute and can enhance his strength with the Force.

As for your second post, why should we limit the Jedi to just the movies? If we do that, then it's only fair that we only use the games to judge the Spartans (you know, the same ones that make them worse than drunk high schoolers?) since both are their main source of low ends.
Because Star Wars is a big cluster chuck of contradicting stories that have been deemed "not cannon" by the very company that owns it. Disney has said that pretty much the movies, the clone wars series, and a few comics they released are all that's cannon. And when it comes to Halo nearly everything is cannon except escalation correct?

And Mace is my favorite Jedi but I'm curious about how he would be considered a super soldier. Is he a great warrior? Yes, but again Jedi are built to fight against non super soldier beings who use weapons that their swords can counter. Using a light saber against a Spartan would be no different than a Samurai trying to right a US Marine with a gun.

Now I will say that someone of Yoda's caliber could use the force to stop all incoming projectiles from hitting him. But even Yoda can't defend and attack at the same time, when he uses the force he usually uses both hands. And the UNSC would not be stupid enough to do one vs one fights, Yoda would eventually run out of gas and someone would shoot him from a distance.

Or they could just glass him lol.
ChasCT2 wrote:
.
Are you just posting this to increase your post rank?
Going by this,

"I have to publish here to rank up. :$"

Yes
Ah. I didn't see that post.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Wow this is an old thread from halo 4s days. Simple halo has the Trump card..... aka the flood star wars loses.
So, you have a way to control the flood?
You don't need to control the flood. They belong to halo and if they kill of everything from everywhere in the process of killing of Star Wars, then halo wins.
Imperial bioweapons Project I71A. Look it up.
I had an idea what it was from the stupendious' channel and that it had something to do with reanimating the dead and I was correct
A great question is what would happen if the flood infected a Jedi/Sith master? Would it be able to control the force and thus kill anything without a thought? Because the flood is a hive mind and the force is a part of the mind so anything infected would automatically obtain the force and kill everything in sight
Has probably already been mentioned, but in a light saber vs energy sword duel, the energy sword would win. This is all explained on Game Theory, and if you are interested, I would highly recommend watching the episode about it.
Spartan 2's were very young to. And btw lmao have you even watched the prequels that green lady got recked by crazy clones. Can't wait to see your man child response. Jango got killed because he got cocky and leaped towards a gangster wielding a death stick.-PENNSYLVANIA711

She didn't even know the clones were betraying them, lol i'm not the manchild here, Jango Fett wasn't cocky, his jetpack stopped working.-WarefareKiller31

Lol so much for those cat like reflexes huh? And by the way you never said anything back about the age. And jumping into a rumble pit to 1v1 a jedi. Lol cocky, look it up since your such a fan of the series. And why did you even bother correcting my spelling on three words lol that doesn't make you look tougher it makes you look like a nerd, this is waypoint. Manchild-PENNSYLVANIA711
WHY IS EVERYONE FORGETTING THE FLOOD!!!!!!!!!!
They aren't. Multiple long posts have explained why the Flood essentially lets Halo win unconditionally. As such, newer discussions simply take two factions from the two different universes and pit them in a fight. It's far more balanced that way.

In a grand scale of Universe vs. Universe, Halo would likely win, even if barely. Even with Star Wars' Death Stars, Starkiller Bases, World Destroyers, Infinity Gates, etc. the raw computing power of a Flood Keymind could likely out smart them. Not to mention the Precursors, which are basically Gods, use Neural Science better than the Flood, being able to use it to create structures able to MOVE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEMS and DENY FTL TRAVEL, and CREATE LIFE. The Infinity Gates are at best a long range sniper Starkiller Base. Precursor Star Roads are at a whole other level.
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
A great question is what would happen if the flood infected a Jedi/Sith master? Would it be able to control the force and thus kill anything without a thought? Because the flood is a hive mind and the force is a part of the mind so anything infected would automatically obtain the force and kill everything in sight
Potentially. Seeing as how the Flood would use said Force Wielder's body, they could still have Midichlorians in their system. If not, the Flood would likely learn about the Midichlorians from the Force Wielder's brain, and the next time around, they wouldn't neutralise the Midichlorians during infection.

Taking this to extremes, if a full Flood outbreak reached Coruscant and infected the whole planet, Jedi Temple and Senate Building included, the Gravemind that would come out of it would have more Midichlorians in it than any other being in the Galaxy, making it scientifically the strongest Force Wielder in the Galaxy.

In this sort of discussion, the boundaries seriously have to be set on the Flood. Their assimilating nature, hyper-fast intelligence, and origins from a past species that were basically gods, make them way to strong for there to be any balance in this sort of conversation.
WHY IS EVERYONE FORGETTING THE FLOOD!!!!!!!!!!
They aren't. Multiple long posts have explained why the Flood essentially lets Halo win unconditionally. As such, newer discussions simply take two factions from the two different universes and pit them in a fight. It's far more balanced that way.

In a grand scale of Universe vs. Universe, Halo would likely win, even if barely. Even with Star Wars' Death Stars, Starkiller Bases, World Destroyers, Infinity Gates, etc. the raw computing power of a Flood Keymind could likely out smart them. Not to mention the Precursors, which are basically Gods, use Neural Science better than the Flood, being able to use it to create structures able to MOVE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEMS and DENY FTL TRAVEL, and CREATE LIFE. The Infinity Gates are at best a long range sniper Starkiller Base. Precursor Star Roads are at a whole other level.
Thank you for mentioning the precursors. Also I agree, Halo would win.
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Let along omega halo having the ability to do targeted bursts way above its 25,000 light year radius
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Let along omega halo having the ability to do targeted bursts way above its 25,000 km radius
Are you the guy in Veritech gaming company? Lol
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Let along omega halo having the ability to do targeted bursts way above its 25,000 km radius
Are you the guy in Veritech gaming company? Lol
Ayy, sup...
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Let along omega halo having the ability to do targeted bursts way above its 25,000 km radius
Are you the guy in Veritech gaming company? Lol
Ayy, sup...
Yea I was there for a little while then a bunch of guys asked me to join theres
A great question is what would happen if the flood infected a Jedi/Sith master? Would it be able to control the force and thus kill anything without a thought? Because the flood is a hive mind and the force is a part of the mind so anything infected would automatically obtain the force and kill everything in sight
Considering how the SW authors made it dependent on a specific thing, midichlorians, yes as Flood cells perfectly mimic any cell they come into contact with and they share the knowledge of their unfortunate victim to the entire hivemind.

...

Well -Yoink-, there goes the universe since the Flood can change their cells in all their victims to match midichlorians exactly to make them all Force Sensitives or increase the power of infected Jedi/Sith since more midichlorians=more Force power.
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Exactly, one. There are many Jedi who could destroy the Ark at once. Once at full potential. Also, what do you mean by somebody else's account?
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Exactly, one. There are many Jedi who could destroy the Ark at once. Once at full potential. Also, what do you mean by somebody else's account?
How are they getting to the ark, walking? Any fleet they send would get obliterated
halo
Also we could just activate all the halos. BAM!!! Done
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 124