Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Halo vs. Star Wars | Who would win?

OP M0aHerder

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 66
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. ...
  9. 124
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Exactly, one. There are many Jedi who could destroy the Ark at once. Once at full potential. Also, what do you mean by somebody else's account?
Do you even know how they would get to the ark. You are right there is only one ark.....at the edge of the Universe. You could throw every Jedi there and they would get killed faster then they did in the arena on Genoysis. And what I mean by someone else's account is you using an account on waypoint that isn't even yours. Never have I seen such an idiot sporting Achilles armor.
Halo rules :v
M0aHerder wrote:
The point of this thread is not to compare the entire Halo universe and the entire Star Wars universe. It was created due to the number of x-class Halo ship/weapons vs. x-class Star Wars ship/weapon. Of course you're more than welcome to compare both universes in their entirey, but the primary purpose is to compare certain parts of each universe.

I've seen a few threads discussing this topic, in a more limited form, lately, so I thought I'd make one master thread so we don't end up with a bunch of smaller ones.
Halo all the way. Real Spartans use pistols not sabers. Anyways this thread is awesome lol Bungie equals episode 4 to 6 . 343
equals 1 and 2 with a possible good episode 3 (Halo 6). Funny that Halo 7 will equal episode 7 and be great again.
halo
Evidence?
NeoJaeger4 wrote:
Halo rules :v
No evidence sooooooo.....
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Exactly, one. There are many Jedi who could destroy the Ark at once. Once at full potential. Also, what do you mean by somebody else's account?
How are they getting to the ark, walking? Any fleet they send would get obliterated
They can teleport. Their fleet will not get obliterated.
M0aHerder wrote:
The point of this thread is not to compare the entire Halo universe and the entire Star Wars universe. It was created due to the number of x-class Halo ship/weapons vs. x-class Star Wars ship/weapon. Of course you're more than welcome to compare both universes in their entirey, but the primary purpose is to compare certain parts of each universe.

I've seen a few threads discussing this topic, in a more limited form, lately, so I thought I'd make one master thread so we don't end up with a bunch of smaller ones.
Halo all the way. Real Spartans use pistols not sabers. Anyways this thread is awesome lol Bungie equals episode 4 to 6 . 343
equals 1 and 2 with a possible good episode 3 (Halo 6). Funny that Halo 7 will equal episode 7 and be great again.
I wouldn't even count Halo 5, the story definitely didn't live up to the hype. Halo 1-3 definitely wasn't as good as the Original Trilogy, not even the prequels. Halo 1-3 was just Super Master Chief killing the Covenant and destroying Halo rings, and there's a battle on a Halo ring in every game, it's repetitive. Halo 5 and Episode 5, I can already tell which one is better, do you think I was going to say Episode 5? No, I think Star Wars is better as a whole. Yeah sure, the more things a series has, the better, nice logic.... Reals Spartans use pistols? lol, so what? Clones use blasters. You aren't giving any real evidence. Halo can't even compare to Star Wars.
Halo
Evidence please
tie fighter need shields
and halo needs lasers
equal battle probably?
I don't know about you guys but I reckon even if we got a Jar Jar Master chief in the halo 6 campaign it would be better than the shoddy H5 campaign :P
I think the Haloverse would win... But it would be close because they could take theowards way out... Fire the halo array or thy could release the flood... Or If they were side to side with the Precursors/Forerunners/Humans/Flood/Covenant then its a one hit K.O besides as Exhibited in Halo 4 mission Midnight the Forerunners were basically Jedi because the UR- Diadact used that Telekenisis force choke on the Master Chief. Another reason is because how much Damage the hero John-117 could take in the book First Strike he fought non stop on halo, Eradicated the flood then fought Thel Vadamee on The capital flagship Ascendant Justice in the wbattle which he took an energy sword through the shoulder and he survived the augmentation process in which half the Spartans were wiped out. The Point is UNSC has got too many bad -Yoinks!- and so does the covenant and the forerunners. Halo beats Star Wars

Msg me to join. TheForgottenOnHalo.
Halo
Evidence please In case you haven't noticed... This is a Halo forum not a star wars fandom so if you keep dissing halo ON ITS WEBSITE then feel free to stick your lightsaber or whatever cheap swords you use up yours. No offense its just I understand the thread is here but don't get so Far fetched like I said it'd be a close battle.
The diadacts little ball thing aka the kruptum I thing that's how you spell it
I'd give the win to Halo.
Why? Because Star Wars relies very heavily on fiction, there's not that much explanation on how things work, they just do. In Halo though there's at least some actual science involved.
Not to mention regular humans operate the ships in Star Wars whereas the ships in Halo rely heavily on AI assistance that can out-maneuver any human operated ship.
So space combat goes to Halo.

Now as far as galactic power goes, again, SW is pretty weak in that area. There's one major factor that tries to control the whole galaxy but they really don't, and many of the planets that they do control are severely limited as far as technology goes.
In the Halo universe however the humans have one giant fleet and pretty much all of the colonies combine their power as soon as they're under attack from a bigger foe.

Ground combat- I think that during the time of the clones, SW would take the win. After they started to use regular people in their army though, their discipline and training pretty much went to hell (as we sort of see in Ep VII)...So I don't know. I'd need more info on the training of the Troopers and data on what their armor is made of.

Honestly if SW had some more actual science involved this could be a way more interesting debate, but since we can't rely on much, I have to give my vote to Halo.

Also, Trek > Wars.
I As much as I love halo in a firefight the star wars trilogy would win
Halo would win. I just get an impression of so much more power from Halo weapons and ships than SW, also SW shields would be useless against Halo ballistic rounds. Not forgetting that in the SW universe there are almost no Sith or Jedi around so I don't think they count for that much in the face of the military might kicking around in Halo. Also people in SW can't shoot for -Yoink-.
Spartans stomp anything and anyone without the force.
LOL Sure
Who beating the Spartans without the help of the force?? Clones? Storm troopers? Lol I gotta hear this 🤔

Now as far as galactic power goes, again, SW is pretty weak in that area. There's one major factor that tries to control the whole galaxy but they really don't, and many of the planets that they do control are severely limited as far as technology goes.
In the Halo universe however the humans have one giant fleet and pretty much all of the colonies combine their power as soon as they're under attack from a bigger foe.

That is very. But. you also have to to consider Halo has like 19 different species and it doesn't help when SW has more than 110 species in it's universe plus a few more that come from the galaxies around them.
Now as far as galactic power goes, again, SW is pretty weak in that area. There's one major factor that tries to control the whole galaxy but they really don't, and many of the planets that they do control are severely limited as far as technology goes.
In the Halo universe however the humans have one giant fleet and pretty much all of the colonies combine their power as soon as they're under attack from a bigger foe.

That is very. But. you also have to to consider Halo has like 19 different species and it doesn't help when SW has more than 110 species in it's universe plus a few more that come from the galaxies around them.
Yes but those species are mostly small and not very advanced in terms of society..They wouldn't be a major threat.
Not to mention that they pretty much never stand together. It's absolute chaos.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 66
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. ...
  9. 124