5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 120
Halo because of mythic weapons and Hannibal Mantis
ChasCT2 wrote:
ChasCT2 wrote:
I'm pretty sure everyone only picks Halo because this is the Halo forums, full of Halo fans, think about it, Star Wars wins easily. Palpatine can just use force storm and wipe them out.
So you think that one man with Force Storms, which can only wreck a continent and the pathetically small fleets of the Rebels after several months of prep, is going to stop a faction (Forerunners) who can wipe out an entire star system with one ship with fleets numbering in the millions? Possibly billions to trillions going by how insane their industry is as a single Forerunner could build the second Death Star every five minutes for several centuries nonstop in secret out of his own pockets without a single other Forerunner none the wiser based off of Onyx alone without considering the other six hundred plus Shields Worlds the Ur-Didact was building at the same time all while hiding the construction from the Builders, leaders of their government at the time who hates him, and everyone else. Meanwhile, the Imperial Star Destroyer or ISD for short, the most common Imperial warship maxes out at twenty five thousand during the Empire's peak.

Also, news flash and reality check man, one dude can't win an intergalactic war by himself unless he is stupidly overpowered compared to everything else in the war like 616 Odin for example, as he wipes out entire galaxies as a side effect from his fights. Which Palpatine is not as his best combat ability, Force Storm, requires months of prep time in addition to it being only capable of ravaging continents to really small fleets, something someone could argue puts him perhaps on par with an outdated War Sphinx or a few dozen Onyx Sentinels out of the quadrillions they have.

And that's not even touching the fact that the Star Wars galaxy is unable to actually reach the Halo galaxy due to their FTL limitations. Meanwhile the Forerunners, Floodcursors, and the Precursors have no such problem which automatically gives them the win people since they will dictate the war. They get to choose when, where, and how the battles will be fought while the SW forces are forced to react since they enter anywhere they want in the SW galaxy while the inhabitants can't launch a counterattack or stop them due to the different FTL methods. And you can't win a war simply by reacting to stuff folks. And to add salt on the wound, the Halo side doesn't even need to enter the Star Wars galaxy to win. All they have to do is aim one of the original Halo Rings at them and just snipe them from their own galaxy.
I'm not even trying to turn this into an argument, I actually read the books by the way. Luke also has the ultra-enhanced healing ability, he fully regenerates instantly from any attack. He can use force lightning to destroy all those forerunners, so Luke beats the Forerunners. I'm not a silly fanboy, and I'm not giving evidence? What about everything I said earlier, were you even listening, Luke beats UNSC, Palpatine destroys the Forerunners, and both beat the Covenant. Luke also has the ability to make himself invisible, and create illusions to can distract or even scare off Halo forces. And wouldn't the Halo rings destroy all life? Halo's weapon or not, there's no win when it comes to that. How about you calm down, just because you are a huge Halo fan, doesn't mean you should side with it all the time when it is clearly doomed.

EDIT: Here's a website where people choose in what terms Star Wars or Halo is superior. Will Halo win in some? Don't get your hopes up, this is a website where there are not complete Halo or Star Wars "fanboys", but just want to tell the TRUTH!! You'll REGRET IT. Have MERCY! Sorry I had to.
llololololoololo

Seriously if Palpatine and Luke could do that why is there ANYTHING ELSE in the Star Wars universe? How in the hell did the rag tag rebels beat this god-beast called Palpatine that can apparently fart planet busting warp lighting storms at will?

How did emo boy Kylo Ren manage to get the better of a Luke Skywalker that can apparently sneeze away planets from 100000000000000000000 light years away and instant heal just by thinking it? Why didn't Luke just whisper dream away the Yuzhong Vong?

Sounds like you are engaging in some fan fiction man.
Let's agree to disagree. This is obviously going nowhere.
Um. Read the books, it's there. You won't change my mind, you're not winning the argument. Read the books, I don't want to waste my time with you. Seriously, you're being immature, plus the prequels were good.
Where have I been immature? I have said twice now if you show me proof that I cannot dispute, I will not go against it with fanboyish zeal and ignorance. However you have shown me nothing. I read through the link you showed; and yeah, if anyone comes at Luke with a blaster or poison, or if people/objects/atmosphere from the Haloverse suddenly become infested with Midichlorians they are screwed in a one on one; nothing suggesting the Halo rings or Star Roads etc. are in danger though. Omega Halo in another Galaxy sniping across hundreds of thousands of light years, as my example showed, isn't going to be something Luke can deal with. I could have missed it, copy and paste or tell me the exact reference for Luke or any other Jedi/Sith destroying a 30,000km object hundreds of thousands of light years away in another Galaxy. You may think it's a cheap win, I get it; but it's still a win.

You can cling to your wish that what you say is how it would go down but you have not (and I believe can not) backed it up.

As for the prequels being good, that's a matter of taste, to me they were wasted potential - just boring and over saturated with future merchandise bait and CGI.
Luke is only one of all the people in the galaxy. Halo is doomed.
The prequels wasted potential? May be, but they can remake them if they wanted to. But at least they were different, people like you don't understand change.
Explain how anyone is going to destroy omega halo, they would get blasted from 25,000 km away, even a Death Star. Let alone the other halos, star roads, forerunner fleets, and billions of onyx sentinels
Luke can teleport to Halo and destroy it with Force Hurricanes
That's funny, destroy a 30,000 km diameter installation with force hurricanes. Thousands of sentinels slaughter him, the flood infect him, and now since the flood retain and spread the memory of their host we now have Jedi flood
What's also funny is that Luke's Force Hurricane can destroy entire planets. Which is smaller? Halo Rings or Planets? That's right, the HALO RINGS
Lol I swear your on somebody else's account. A halo rings radius is 25,000 light years in all directions. There are 12 of those rings. You can't just light one unless you make a massive explosion on one end of it which would ruin it. So once you go to the ark and activate the rings the whole galaxy gets cleaned of all life but keeps the planets. You still want to explain how one random can beat that?
Exactly, one. There are many Jedi who could destroy the Ark at once. Once at full potential. Also, what do you mean by somebody else's account?
How are they getting to the ark, walking? Any fleet they send would get obliterated
They can teleport. Their fleet will not get obliterated.
Since when can a Jedi teleport 25,000 light years, I'm sensing a Star Wars fanboy

edit: chill with the multiposts
“Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

Darth Vader
If we're talking Republic versus the UNSC I'd say the UNSC is going to lose. The regular clone troopers' standard issue rifles at full power can blow through a meter of concrete in one shot while sacrificing the capacity down to 15 shots per battery. Enough said.
I mean if the troopers can hit anyone then yea : D
Death Star can only take out 1 planet at a time. A single Halo ring can take out multiple planets population wise. Halo wins.
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.
True, was gonna go with Star Wars but changed my opinion here haha.
What's the cool down time for the Halo Rings?
FIFA:v
Halo
Evidence please In case you haven't noticed... This is a Halo forum not a star wars fandom so if you keep dissing halo ON ITS WEBSITE then feel free to stick your lightsaber or whatever cheap swords you use up yours. No offense its just I understand the thread is here but don't get so Far fetched like I said it'd be a close battle.
okay then, that's all I wanted to hear
Halo vs. Star Wars eh? I'd say Saitama would win.
Russkiy117 wrote:
Halo vs. Star Wars eh? I'd say Saitama would win.
You, I like you
What's the cool down time for the Halo Rings?
No idea because they have never needed to be fired in twice in a short order. Usually one pulse would suffice in whatever opposition the Ring had in canon.
If we're talking Republic versus the UNSC I'd say the UNSC is going to lose. The regular clone troopers' standard issue rifles at full power can blow through a meter of concrete in one shot while sacrificing the capacity down to 15 shots per battery. Enough said.
Clone troopers AND storm troopers are accurate according to cannon
This seems kinda important ,but do both sides know each other's history or is it where they meet each other on surprise and they duke it out.
i think the C.I.S. Droid army because their vehicles are mostly droids too
Halo claro rs
Clone troopers AND storm troopers are accurate according to cannon
I know I'm just joking around
Yiazmat012 wrote:
Star Wars, and I mean the Empire by themselves would win. The UNSC would underestimate the power of the Force. The Death Star would obliterate their planet's in seconds and the stragglers would be destroyed or captured by the Empire' fleet. The UNSC has made tremendous improvement since the Human Covenant War, but Darth Vader could take out a squad of Spartans. The only reason the Rebellion won in the first place was because of the Force and luck. Humanity is lacking in the Force.
youre forgetting that John has ALL the luck
Yes, Luck. Well, I'm not licensed to give a -Yoink!- about MC's luck.
I was referring to the canonical explanation for the Chief being the best Spartan due to him simply being the luckiest.
Star Wars all the way.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 120