2. ...
  3. 68
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. ...
  9. 124
The question you should be asking is Halo vs. X-men. Pheonix, X, an Magneto against Blue Team and Osiris.
halo is the best uwu
In a UNSC vs The Republic war, the Republic would win easily. The Jedi are far more numerous and powerful than the Spartans, they're practicality unlikable. The Republic also has spec ops units known as Republic Commandos, those guys are just as well trained as the Spartans and there's almost 100 times as many of them. As for standard infantry, it's no contest. Every clone trooper is trained from birth, and has far superior equipment. A standard Clone could take out an entire squad of Marines with little to no injury. In space, I'd need to know if the Republic's shield generators can deflect kinetic attacks.
Either way halo wins. We have UNSC, Covenant, Forerunners, Flood, the Forerunner tech like halos, the Ark, and all the other alien and human tech. Basically all of the tech in the halo universe would DESTROY Star Wars. Just have them gather up and go one planet at a time and it would go VERY quickly. War over!
Another question is, who would win, Star Wars or Halo Wars?
unsc
Spartans stomp anything and anyone without the force.
LOL Sure
Who beating the Spartans without the help of the force?? Clones? Storm troopers? Lol I gotta hear this 🤔
There's many billions of clones alone, they outnumber Spartans.
Marom 888 wrote:
unsc
I don't think the UNSC alone could beat them.
Halo because Flood.
In a UNSC vs The Republic war, the Republic would win easily. The Jedi are far more numerous and powerful than the Spartans, they're practicality unlikable. The Republic also has spec ops units known as Republic Commandos, those guys are just as well trained as the Spartans and there's almost 100 times as many of them. As for standard infantry, it's no contest. Every clone trooper is trained from birth, and has far superior equipment. A standard Clone could take out an entire squad of Marines with little to no injury. In space, I'd need to know if the Republic's shield generators can deflect kinetic attacks.
Man, if clones are so great, how come as soon as they became storm troopers, they suck?
Man, if clones are so great, how come as soon as they became storm troopers, they suck?
A) Because most of them aren't real clones. They are recruited people. B) Their weapons are different from the ones from the the clone wars.
A) Because most of them aren't real clones. They are recruited people. B) Their weapons are different from the ones from the the clone wars.
Yeah, but they are still trained from birth, and after the clone wars, all those clones had to go somewhere...
Yeah, but they are still trained from birth, and after the clone wars, all those clones had to go somewhere...
Because they were movies. If the Storm Troopers were accurate, everyone would have died in Episode IV.
In time, however, the clones' fighting skills deteriorated as a result of their accelerated aging process. Ultimately, clones were gradually replaced by birth-born Human recruits who, like their predecessors, were trained for absolute loyalty and obedience. Four years before the Battle of Yavin, most clones had been decommissioned by the Imperial Army. A small number of clones remained in Imperial service, acting as training instructors for the next generation of stormtroopers.
M0aHerder wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not happening as the original post specifies mid-war covenant and post war unsc for the halo side, so no forerunner or precursor hax unfortunatley.
If they were included the forerunners could probably do this single handedly, as they are at such a high level you'd need time lords or other high level races like that to defeat them. Precursors however we don't know much about.
Did he? *looks back* He did. He nerfed halo.
Consider it un-nerfed
or re-nerfed!
What's kinda funny is people assume that the Halo faction is just the unsc. And people assume the star wars faction is just the empire or just the clones. No lol its all of it. So for halo let's go with the current universe. Itd be most powerful unsc force ever cause it's post war unsc. Then you've got the covenant which is still a force to be reckoned with. Then you have the elites. Then you have the forunners. Take all that and going with the same thing let's do current star wars universe. Few jedi. Or none I'm not entirely sure. (Other than Luke ofc) rebels. The New Empire Faction. I feel forunners alone could beat the star wars faction. But I definitely feel forunners covenant and unsc could take them on
And don't forget the whole Clone Rebellion thing. Additionally Clones take a crap load of more money and time to train and grow compared to just recruiting people.
ChasCT2 wrote:
And don't forget the whole Clone Rebellion thing. Additionally Clones take a crap load of more money and time to train and grow compared to just recruiting people.
Honestly, if UNSC and republic had it their way, I think there would be a lot of clone Spartans. Clones went through rigorous training and were taught battle tactics but never received Mjolnir armor or advanced AI.
Star Trek
Star Trek
Don't bring Star trek into this mess. That stuff is terrible.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 68
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. ...
  9. 124