3. 69
  4. 70
  5. 71
  6. 72
  7. 73
  8. ...
  9. 124
Phaser's on Stun Mate lol
You wanna bring Star Trek in here? Then, Im gonna bring in Mass Effect.
If we're talking about Halo in general it would win, killing everything in the Star Wars galaxy with radiation. If we're talking army versus army, Star Wars would win. Laser travels as fast as light and thus beats bullets, it would have to be a battle fought mostly with lasers, otherwise the Star Wars guys would just duck and cover. Fighting a ground war would be dangerous due to MAC rounds, but then again, Star Wars has space magic, hard to beat that.
ChasCT2 wrote:
In a UNSC vs The Republic war, the Republic would win easily. The Jedi are far more numerous and powerful than the Spartans, they're practicality unlikable. The Republic also has spec ops units known as Republic Commandos, those guys are just as well trained as the Spartans and there's almost 100 times as many of them. As for standard infantry, it's no contest. Every clone trooper is trained from birth, and has far superior equipment. A standard Clone could take out an entire squad of Marines with little to no injury. In space, I'd need to know if the Republic's shield generators can deflect kinetic attacks.
Man, if clones are so great, how come as soon as they became storm troopers, they suck?
A) Because most of them aren't real clones. They are recruited people. B) Their weapons are different from the ones from the the clone wars.
And don't forget the whole Clone Rebellion thing. Additionally Clones take a crap load of more money and time to train and grow compared to just recruiting people.
Honestly, if UNSC and republic had it their way, I think there would be a lot of clone Spartans. Clones went through rigorous training and were taught battle tactics but never received Mjolnir armor or advanced AI.
The main issue with that is that it takes years (a decade to have a Clone fully ready for combat IIRC) and in a war, you don't have a decade to wait for your troops to finish. By that time you'll be dead. And add the fact that you only have one source for these troops (Kamino), it wouldn't take much for another faction to swoop in and cripple your entire military. Which is why I'm on the opinion that SW's cloning tech is inefficient when compared to other factions' cloning technology like the Sontarans who have the best cloning tech in Sci Fi IMO. One cloning factory planet can produce a million combat ready clones every 4 minutes or 360,000,000 troops a day. And this is from only one planet and they have thousands with the logistics to arm and transport all these troops with ease.
Star Trek
If we bring Star Trek into this, well, I'll just let this gif sum up my thoughts on the matter.
Halo would win. I just get an impression of so much more power from Halo weapons and ships than SW, also SW shields would be useless against Halo ballistic rounds. Not forgetting that in the SW universe there are almost no Sith or Jedi around so I don't think they count for that much in the face of the military might kicking around in Halo. Also people in SW can't shoot for -Yoink-.
Ya the space battles in Star Wars are always just a giant disorganized cluster with no shields. Super disappointing. Line that total mayhem against an organized strategic naval battle led by Cole? Good luck, Star Wars
anyone who thinks halo would win is completely wrong. Even if kinetic bolts fro. The unsc could penetrate a shield, the fact that the halo universe does not posses effective shielding technology means they would lose in space combat. Plus the Death Star or super star destroyer and the eclipse star destroyer equals planet crushing destruction. Ground battles would also go to the Star Wars universe due to the fact that their vehicles are far superior to the halo vehicles. Just imagine an AT-AT vs a scarab. The Star Wars universe has way more vehicles to expend than the UNSC and the covenant. Clones would easily beat marines in an equal engagement due to the extensive training they are put through over the ten years of their lives (if we give them those ten years). Finally a Jedi vs a spartan, no competition a Jedi would win just because of his ability to use the force, and that light saber is way more powerful than an energy sword which means that Spartan is going to be sliced in half with ease. In conclusion halo cannot win, unless you compare the video games that just came out. In that instance halo just destroys Star Wars.
Only on the first page here - but I think a Jedi Master or Sith Lord could infiltrate any UNSC flagship and either mind control the crew, or stop a charging Spartan dead in their tracks using the Force. It wouldn't be a contest. Vader > Cheif.
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.
Say whaaaat? How can an energy sword beat the weapon of a more elegant age?

Also, how can you know something based in pure fiction as a fact?

I'd have to say the winner would be the more skilled of the 2 dueling. Weapon vs weapon should match up pretty evenly really.
I would say Halo.
Just take Precursors. Even the most powerful Jedi's force would not be able to deal with their mumbo-jumbo tech.
One flood spore...boom they win. ;)
Rommel S wrote:
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.

I'd have to say the winner would be the more skilled of the 2 dueling. Weapon vs weapon should match up pretty evenly really.
Because the sabers awful compared to the sword. See here.
Rommel S wrote:

The sword has the gap between the two that is used to entrap the opponents sword, it's a pretty significant advantage.
Release the Flood...game over for any universe without Halo rings.
Halo would win. I just get an impression of so much more power from Halo weapons and ships than SW, also SW shields would be useless against Halo ballistic rounds. Not forgetting that in the SW universe there are almost no Sith or Jedi around so I don't think they count for that much in the face of the military might kicking around in Halo. Also people in SW can't shoot for -Yoink-.
Ya the space battles in Star Wars are always just a giant disorganized cluster with no shields. Super disappointing. Line that total mayhem against an organized strategic naval battle led by Cole? Good luck, Star Wars
Precisely :)
Want to blow a Death Star up?

Step 1: Get a NOVA bomb

Step 2: Use a Ship

Step 3: shoot the NOVA bomb at the Death Star using the ships special kinetic shielded MAC rounds

Step 4: watch the Death Star get blown to smithereens

Step 5: receive a medal
Spartans stomp anything and anyone without the force.
LOL Sure
Who beating the Spartans without the help of the force?? Clones? Storm troopers? Lol I gotta hear this 🤔
There's many billions of clones alone, they outnumber Spartans.
All billion won't attack at the same time. You do know how ridiculously op a lone Spartan in armor is right? They are use to being outnumbered. Plus will use their weapons against them. Not to mention the unsc has covenant weapons. Cough* void tear plasma pistols....
Spartans stomp anything and anyone without the force.
LOL Sure
Who beating the Spartans without the help of the force?? Clones? Storm troopers? Lol I gotta hear this 🤔
There's many billions of clones alone, they outnumber Spartans.
All billion won't attack at the same time. You do know how ridiculously op a lone Spartan in armor is right? They are use to being outnumbered. Plus will use their weapons against them. Not to mention the unsc has covenant weapons. Cough* void tear plasma pistols....
From what I've seen in the Star Wars movies, Even the Unggoy would tear the clones to shreds. I know the sloppy screenwriting and utter lack of squad cohesion seen in the original Star Wars is largely a product of its time, but episode 7 made no effort to correct it, so it seems pretty canonical to me the clones are canon fodder no matter what SW EU claims.
Halo would win because we have the Scarab Gun.
ZeefIex wrote:
anyone who thinks halo would win is completely wrong. Even if kinetic bolts fro. The unsc could penetrate a shield, the fact that the halo universe does not posses effective shielding technology means they would lose in space combat. Plus the Death Star or super star destroyer and the eclipse star destroyer equals planet crushing destruction. Ground battles would also go to the Star Wars universe due to the fact that their vehicles are far superior to the halo vehicles. Just imagine an AT-AT vs a scarab. The Star Wars universe has way more vehicles to expend than the UNSC and the covenant. Clones would easily beat marines in an equal engagement due to the extensive training they are put through over the ten years of their lives (if we give them those ten years). Finally a Jedi vs a spartan, no competition a Jedi would win just because of his ability to use the force, and that light saber is way more powerful than an energy sword which means that Spartan is going to be sliced in half with ease. In conclusion halo cannot win, unless you compare the video games that just came out. In that instance halo just destroys Star Wars.
Picturing an AT-AT fighting a scarab showcases why Halo would win imo. The clones can't hit the broad side of a barn and have about zero squad cohesion (at least in the movies).

The only advantage star wars has is a gigantic amount of numbers and magic. The biggest problem with Star Wars is its reliance on magic which ultimately renders the climax down to a "my invisible magic is stronger than your invisible magic" in favor of the good guys and makes the rest of the military/political/scifi strength of the series completely moot.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 69
  4. 70
  5. 71
  6. 72
  7. 73
  8. ...
  9. 124