3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. ...
  9. 126
Rommel S wrote:
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.
Say whaaaat? How can an energy sword beat the weapon of a more elegant age?

Also, how can you know something based in pure fiction as a fact?

I'd have to say the winner would be the more skilled of the 2 dueling. Weapon vs weapon should match up pretty evenly really.
Lightsabers can saw through metal, as far as I know, energy swords can't, it's not the shape of the blade, it's the power. If we take into account that light can have no mass, lightsabers are incorrectly named and are plasma, so are energy swords. So in that case, the two blades would only contact if they were the same electronic charge, meaning a lightsaber with a certain type of crystal could phase through an energy sword and kill the person wielding it. The lightsaber can also be a whip or a polearm, so it can curve around an energy sword or just simply outrange it.
Wow this is an old thread from halo 4s days. Simple halo has the Trump card..... aka the flood star wars loses.
So, you have a way to control the flood?
I thought it was a theoretical battle in which all of star wars (Republic the empire separatists and rebels) went against all of halo( unsc Covenant forerunners and the flood). The flood is the ultimate trump card since the forerunners(who could go toe to toe with the empire) lost to the flood it would seem the flood could eat the empire Republic and rebels. Then the flood would use the logic plague to corrupt the droids...maby the droids are pretty incompetent so simple logic might not work on them.
Spartans stomp anything and anyone without the force.
LOL Sure
Who beating the Spartans without the help of the force?? Clones? Storm troopers? Lol I gotta hear this 🤔
There's many billions of clones alone, they outnumber Spartans.
All billion won't attack at the same time. You do know how ridiculously op a lone Spartan in armor is right? They are use to being outnumbered. Plus will use their weapons against them. Not to mention the unsc has covenant weapons. Cough* void tear plasma pistols....
From what I've seen in the Star Wars movies, Even the Unggoy would tear the clones to shreds. I know the sloppy screenwriting and utter lack of squad cohesion seen in the original Star Wars is largely a product of its time, but episode 7 made no effort to correct it, so it seems pretty canonical to me the clones are canon fodder no matter what SW EU claims.
Ppl keep saying a billion clones like all billion will be attacking at once lol Crazy thing is the Spartans will be on the offensive so why would they even end up taking on a billion when it will be organized precision attacks. They a superhuman, clones are closer to normal humans. They will be using armor abilities like cloak and holograms plus will be in fireteams that's use to fighting armies and making it look easy. Clones getting stomped no matter how you look at it.
If all of the halo universe, forerunners could use the halo array and destroy all the star wars people, then it's just droids left which should be easy pickings for who ever is around.
My Votes on Star Wars, One reason they got Padme shes a crazy warrior ;)
Nazgul002 wrote:
Halo would win because we have the Scarab Gun.
lol, that easter egg
Well Padme is more of a senator than a warrior
I don't think a jedi can force push master chief.
Hmmmm, I wonder who's side I'm on?
Is this even up for debate? Halo obviously, the UNSC and covenant wpuld destroy on the ground, and for the rest, just send in a Guardian and the composer. And just to top it off the covanent ships can always reinforce ground troops by just glassing the place. And if things get very ugly, well thats why Halo array and the arc exist. And just to top it off, send in some of the flood and destroy then from the inside. And just to top it all off, having the precursors would just make the star wars universe turn around instantly and surrender without question. I cant see how this is even up for questioning. But please let me know if you have a different view, I would be more than happy to talk about it.
LOL Sure
Who beating the Spartans without the help of the force?? Clones? Storm troopers? Lol I gotta hear this 🤔
All billion won't attack at the same time. You do know how ridiculously op a lone Spartan in armor is right? They are use to being outnumbered. Plus will use their weapons against them. Not to mention the unsc has covenant weapons. Cough* void tear plasma pistols....
From what I've seen in the Star Wars movies, Even the Unggoy would tear the clones to shreds. I know the sloppy screenwriting and utter lack of squad cohesion seen in the original Star Wars is largely a product of its time, but episode 7 made no effort to correct it, so it seems pretty canonical to me the clones are canon fodder no matter what SW EU claims.
Ppl keep saying a billion clones like all billion will be attacking at once lol Crazy thing is the Spartans will be on the offensive so why would they even end up taking on a billion when it will be organized precision attacks. They a superhuman, clones are closer to normal humans. They will be using armor abilities like cloak and holograms plus will be in fireteams that's use to fighting armies and making it look easy. Clones getting stomped no matter how you look at it.
The clones he's referencing aren't actual clones, most troops in SW 7 are kidnapped children, old vets, and volunteers, very few clones, if any, and if there are clones, they're darktroopers; not much human anymore.

Clone Wars Era vets don't have "stormtrooper aim," that trait goes to imperial recruits post war. While it is true that Jango Fett clones have slower reaction time than their genetic forefather, they are still given genetic augmentations from each iteration of clone to improve combat effectiveness, numbers will eventually beat the Spartans, and let's not forget lasers, full auto lasers to be specific.

Also depends on the clones' armor, early model Clone War armor will be tickled by gunfire, and from late model Clone War to Imperial Era armor gets increasingly lighter and more laser resistant/absorbent but consequently weaker to Kinetic impact.
Zilla 2K wrote:
Want to blow a Death Star up?

Step 1: Get a NOVA bomb

Step 2: Use a Ship

Step 3: shoot the NOVA bomb at the Death Star using the ships special kinetic shielded MAC rounds

Step 4: watch the Death Star get blown to smithereens

Step 5: receive a medal
And yet, all it takes to stop a ring from working is to find a ship similar to Pillar of Autumn, crash land it on a halo ring, and then overload the core to make it explode., It only put a big stress fracture in it, which then immediately failed and the ring proceeded to tear itself apart.
Rommel S wrote:
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.
Say whaaaat? How can an energy sword beat the weapon of a more elegant age?

Also, how can you know something based in pure fiction as a fact?

I'd have to say the winner would be the more skilled of the 2 dueling. Weapon vs weapon should match up pretty evenly really.
Because the sabers awful compared to the sword. See here.
Yeah, he did point those facts out. But given his game channel and stuff, it's just a theory. That means the tables could turn in real life.
ChasCT2 wrote:
Star Trek
If we bring Star Trek into this, well, I'll just let this gif sum up my thoughts on the matter.
I don't do it that often but I genuinely LAUGH OUT LOUD when I saw that gif...kool PML
Sarcasm dude... In all seriousness I have no idea who would be victorious.
as much as I love star wars... gotta give it to halo for sure
Alpha btw wrote:
LOL Sure
The clones he's referencing aren't actual clones, most troops in SW 7 are kidnapped children, old vets, and volunteers, very few clones, if any, and if there are clones, they're darktroopers; not much human anymore.

Clone Wars Era vets don't have "stormtrooper aim," that trait goes to imperial recruits post war. While it is true that Jango Fett clones have slower reaction time than their genetic forefather, they are still given genetic augmentations from each iteration of clone to improve combat effectiveness, numbers will eventually beat the Spartans, and let's not forget lasers, full auto lasers to be specific.

Also depends on the clones' armor, early model Clone War armor will be tickled by gunfire, and from late model Clone War to Imperial Era armor gets increasingly lighter and more laser resistant/absorbent but consequently weaker to Kinetic impact.
Also the clones that were trained by some mercenaries like the "null" ones. Also Delta Squad would be pretty effective against marines. If they encountered Spartans like Master chief, Fred, Kurt, or some other Spartan II then I think that would be a even match
Sarcasm dude... In all seriousness I have no idea who would be victorious.
this is the internet, you can't really tell sarcasm
Zemidek wrote:
I don't think a jedi can force push master chief.
They could choke him
If all of the halo universe, forerunners could use the halo array and destroy all the star wars people, then it's just droids left which should be easy pickings for who ever is around.
That would kill themselves too. You can't fit enough people on all of the halos to make a surmountable force against the practically infinite droid army
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 70
  4. 71
  5. 72
  6. 73
  7. 74
  8. ...
  9. 126