6. 74
  7. 75
  8. ...
  9. 126
Zilla 2K wrote:
Want to blow a Death Star up?

Step 1: Get a NOVA bomb

Step 2: Use a Ship

Step 3: shoot the NOVA bomb at the Death Star using the ships special kinetic shielded MAC rounds

Step 4: watch the Death Star get blown to smithereens

Step 5: receive a medal
And yet, all it takes to stop a ring from working is to find a ship similar to Pillar of Autumn, crash land it on a halo ring, and then overload the core to make it explode., It only put a big stress fracture in it, which then immediately failed and the ring proceeded to tear itself apart.
Rommel S wrote:
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.
Say whaaaat? How can an energy sword beat the weapon of a more elegant age?

Also, how can you know something based in pure fiction as a fact?

I'd have to say the winner would be the more skilled of the 2 dueling. Weapon vs weapon should match up pretty evenly really.
Because the sabers awful compared to the sword. See here.
Yeah, he did point those facts out. But given his game channel and stuff, it's just a theory. That means the tables could turn in real life.
I said nothing about a halo ring
I think it depends on who you think would win when the Halo rings go off. So it would be the Separatist droid army vs the forerunner sentinels and prometheans.
Zilla 2K wrote:

Step 3: shoot the NOVA bomb at the Death Star using the ships special kinetic shielded MAC rounds

And yet, all it takes to stop a ring from working is to find a ship similar to Pillar of Autumn, crash land it on a halo ring, and then overload the core to make it explode., It only put a big stress fracture in it, which then immediately failed and the ring proceeded to tear itself apart.
Rommel S wrote:
Well I know that for a fact, all abilities aside, that the energy sword beats the light sabre.

I'd have to say the winner would be the more skilled of the 2 dueling. Weapon vs weapon should match up pretty evenly really.
Yeah, he did point those facts out. But given his game channel and stuff, it's just a theory. That means the tables could turn in real life.
Of course, but I could hand you a world war 2 bolt action and I could have a The Answer and the tables could turn. However the person the sword has the advantage over the saber.

On the Halo note, the issue with stopping the Halo's firing is they are tiny little needles in a galataic hay stack. The reason 04 failed to fire is because the force stopping it was already on the ring when they decided to and knew what the ring was doing. If the rings were fired by the Haloverse there is NO way the 10 minish (Halo 2, Final mission) charge time would allow the star warsians to find all the rings and blow them. And it's noted the rings have overlapping fire, killing one wont help much, and they're all in dead systems.

Flip side, even preserving a high number of people in shield worlds, it's a Pyrrhic victory for the Haloverse.
To put it in really simple standards:
UNSC vs Republic = Iffy battle but technology based the Star Wars universe has a slight edge to the post war UNSC although the UNSC is far more militarized and has better technology for large scale destruction.
Flood vs Star Wars = Flood victory due to the lack of weapons and technology to properly defeat it, and their laser rifles wouldn't defeat it without a killing blow.
Prometheans vs Star Wars = Promethean win because of their highly advanced weaponry, shielding, ships, and military force.
Covenant vs Star Wars = Covenant victory because they have superior technology, military power and soldiers.
All in all the UNSC is the only real combatant who wouldn't outmatch the Star Wars universe even in all its glory due to the lack of military technology.
Zilla 2K wrote:

Rommel S wrote:

The ring had its shields and weapon systems down along with not having a protective fleet. If it was a war involving the forerunners when they were still prominent things would be very diffrent
Rommel S wrote:
“Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

Darth Vader
"I? I am a monument to all your sins."

"Silence fills the empty grave, now that I have gone. But my mind is not at rest, for questions linger on.

I will ask, and you will answer.""I have beaten fleets of thousands! Consumed a galaxy of flesh and mind and bone!"

"We are the last of those who gave you breath and form, millions of years ago. We are the last of those your kind defied and ruthlessly destroyed. We are the last Precursors. And now we are legion."

- Gravemind

Spoiler:
Show
ZeefIex wrote:
If all of the halo universe, forerunners could use the halo array and destroy all the star wars people, then it's just droids left which should be easy pickings for who ever is around.
That would kill themselves too. You can't fit enough people on all of the halos to make a surmountable force against the practically infinite droid army
Omega halo can fire targeted pulses, and the greater ark can pump out a new one every two months or so. They also have shield worlds, some incredibly massive. Along with their own infinite sentinel army, sentinel forges can produce a new one every 6 seconds and the onyx sentinels can group up to become more powerfull than a battleship
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
FATRAN123 wrote:
I think it depends on who you think would win when the Halo rings go off. So it would be the Separatist droid army vs the forerunner sentinels and prometheans.
DONT FORGET THE OTHER 7 ARMIES AND THE ARMIES OF STAR WARS IN EXTENDED UNIVIVERSES. HOW ABOUT THE OTHER HALO ARMIES
Just so we are on the same page, what are the 7 other armies?
Some time after the Battle of Endor, the First Order discovered sub-hyperspace, which was utilized by their superweapon, Starkiller Base. When it was fired, the weapon managed to destroy the Hosnian system within minutes, despite it being tens of thousands of light-years away.
Some time after the Battle of Endor, the First Order discovered sub-hyperspace, which was utilized by their superweapon, Starkiller Base. When it was fired, the weapon managed to destroy the Hosnian system within minutes, despite it being tens of thousands of light-years away.
Rekt New Republic.

RIP in pieces.

Spoiler:
Show
Alpha btw wrote:
Rekt New Republic.

RIP in pieces.
Not what I am getting at. That means, SW universe has their own weapon that can travel tens of thousands of light years away. All that remains is for SW to replicate more of them.
M0aHerder wrote:
Clone trooper armor might be able to deflect UNSC rounds, as long as it isn't a relatively direct hit.
Wait, so we're saying that some genetically grown dudes in plastic armour are going to beat super soldiers, which have been physically augmented to be faster and stronger, oh, and by the way, they're also wearing 4 billion dollar super suits made of titanium alloy.
Halo FTW.
Halo, the array can easily wipe out anything star wars related. No one even noticed the enormous space station being built with their tech! a halo could be easily built in secret (with forerunner tech of course) and silently wipe out a predetermined radius, and could win silently.
Halo, the array can easily wipe out anything star wars related. No one even noticed the enormous space station being built with their tech! a halo could be easily built in secret (with forerunner tech of course) and silently wipe out a predetermined radius, and could win silently.
Even a Guardian and destroy Star Wars by it self. We seen the way it brought from planets and been used.
Even a Guardian and destroy Star Wars by it self. We seen the way it brought from planets and been used.
Yeah, with the Guardian's EMP ability alone, you can bring an entire planet to surrender. You are so right! a halo ring is not even needed to bring down star wars. There are so many was for halo to bring down star wars.
Yeah, with the Guardian's EMP ability alone, you can bring an entire planet to surrender. You are so right! a halo ring is not even needed to bring down star wars. There are so many was for halo to bring down star wars.
Let's see the Forerunner fleet from Halo Wars, the Composer from 4 and Escalation. And probably more we have not discovered yet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 71
  4. 72
  5. 73
  6. 74
  7. 75
  8. ...
  9. 126