Skip to main content
Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo has been announced as a 2017 release in the latest Community Update. I would try to post how excited I am but I don't want to look ridiculous. Sounds like it'll have the vehicle stats that some of us (me included) have been hoping for in a book. Can't wait to learn more about it.
Woohoo!
Yeah, lot of people have been looking for such book.

Hopefully factpile.com comes back up by then...
I had one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever eaten yesterday and now I am finding out about Halo: Warfleet. It is as if I am blessed.
I think it's great to finally have a concrete and consolidated source for all of those specs, I'm glad for that.

...and cheeseburgers are great too :D
Halo: Warfleet – An Illustrated Guide to the Spacecraft of Halo has been announced as a 2017 release in the latest Community Update. I would try to post how excited I am but I don't want to look ridiculous. Sounds like it'll have the vehicle stats that some of us (me included) have been hoping for in a book. Can't wait to learn more about it.
This will be amazing. I really hope it exceeds expectations!
AlertFiend wrote:
I had one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever eaten yesterday and now I am finding out about Halo: Warfleet. It is as if I am blessed.
I would say you are indeed #blessed
woooow. its the book i was waiting for...
It says there will be 10 full cross-section drawings of the ships, but I wonder what ships? If it's only 10 cross-sections(with some regular drawings of the rest of the ships), then they'll probably choose the 10 most iconic ones.
It says there will be 10 full cross-section drawings of the ships, but I wonder what ships? If it's only 10 cross-sections(with some regular drawings of the rest of the ships), then they'll probably choose the 10 most iconic ones.
Yeah, I'm curious as well. I'm guessing it'll including at least one of the following:
  • Infinity
  • Pillar of Autumn/Halcyon-class
  • Forward Unto Dawn/Charon-class
  • Strident-class
  • Spirit of Fire/Phoenix-class
  • Truth and Reconciliation/CCS-class cruiser
  • Shadow of Intent/Song of Retribution/CAS-class assault carrier
  • Ardent Prayer/SDV-class corvette
  • Mantle's Approach
  • Forerunner Dreadnought/Keyship
Hans Jenssen is doing the illustrations I'm screaming at the top of my lungs
Hans Jenssen is doing the illustrations I'm screaming at the top of my lungs
Hell yeah! I've got all his Star Wars cross-section books.
I as well am excited for this new edition. I can't wait to be able to see it!
I can't wait to read it
Does anyone know what a Knowledge Engine is? Is it described in Warfleet?
Does anyone know what a Knowledge Engine is? Is it described in Warfleet?
Neural-physics based decision-creation intelligence used by the Precursors. Essentially an Artificial Intelligence, like Abaddon.