Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Happy birthday Lucy-B091!

OP GrimBrother One

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How desperate am I that when I see a Grim post I immidetally think canon?

Thanks grim

Also happy birthday to a much more real person, Symantha!
Doh, yes! Need more coffee lol

Fixed now, thanks :-)
Happy birthday to a fellow Spartan III!

Will we be seeing Lucy or Tom Soon? :3

and can you look at my friends SPI MJOLNIR variant? He did a hella good job on its lore
Happy birthday to a fellow Spartan III!

Will we be seeing Lucy or Tom Soon? :3

and can you look at my friends SPI MJOLNIR variant? He did a hella good job on its lore
You should link here, be awesome if Grim took that and ran with it!

HB Lucy, not sure who the other is?
Symantha Reagor is a web producer at 343 and has done some very cool things behind the scenes to help the Universe section get put together in a nice and smooth fashion. She also makes perhaps the greatest cheesecake in the world. We did a little Q&A with her back in Issue 21 of CF.

:-)
@Grim

PLEASE Look at this ARMOR my friend made, and read the description, it would mean a lot to Spartan III fans and Lore fans in general. Please and thank you :)
Consider my appetite for lore whetted. Any tease you can give regarding tomorrow's Canon Fodder?
Yee some Spartan III love
So this confirms a True Spartan III game right? Or SPI in Guardians?
So when is Tom-B292's birthday? I vote for July 7th... for selfish reasons ;)

Spoiler:
Show
Symantha Reagor is a web producer at 343 and has done some very cool things behind the scenes to help the Universe section get put together in a nice and smooth fashion. She also makes perhaps the greatest cheesecake in the world. We did a little Q&A with her back in Issue 21 of CF.

Ah I see, well HB to her too!

I think you inadvertently found a new emblem design for the next big update. you should further honour her by immortalizing Samantha's cheesecake. 🍰
Yessss. Happy birthday to Symantha and my favorite Spartan III, Lucy-B091
Happy birthday. May she never again be unfortunate enough to be abused as she was at the hands of Traviss.
Whoo! Happy Birthday :D I'm pretty sure I owe Symantha some cheesecake haha (I do make a mean Pear & Amaretti myself :P)
It's my little brother birthday too I am going to tell him about this!
Happy birthday to Lucy and Symantha!
Used to be my favorite SIII! Now I can't get enough of O, or Olive... Olivia!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2