Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

How did bornstellar come to Earth?

OP Baccha chor

Born was stationed on mars with miners but I don't know how he escaped to Earth. Did he have a ship?
He probably had a small ship, then hid it somewhere on Earth, if I had to guess.
From Halopedia:
Quote:
Bornstellar's family and ancestors came from a long line of Builders, the highest and most powerful rate in Forerunner society. Of all his father's children, Bornstellar was the most rebellious, refusing to follow in his footsteps and become a Builder. As a result of this, his father sent him to learn discipline in a step family of Miners on Edom in the distant Sol system. There, his ancilla taught him of the near-mythical Precursors. Three years later, Bornstellar sneaked aboard a supply transport and traveled to Erde-Tyrene to hunt for Precursor relics. In the city of Marontik, he met two humans, Chakas and Riser, who would serve as guides in his search for Precursor artifacts.[9]
He stowed away on a ship bound for Earth.
From Halopedia:
Quote:
Bornstellar's family and ancestors came from a long line of Builders, the highest and most powerful rate in Forerunner society. Of all his father's children, Bornstellar was the most rebellious, refusing to follow in his footsteps and become a Builder. As a result of this, his father sent him to learn discipline in a step family of Miners on Edom in the distant Sol system. There, his ancilla taught him of the near-mythical Precursors. Three years later, Bornstellar sneaked aboard a supply transport and traveled to Erde-Tyrene to hunt for Precursor relics. In the city of Marontik, he met two humans, Chakas and Riser, who would serve as guides in his search for Precursor artifacts.[9]
Oh. I missed that. Thanks
From Halopedia:
Quote:
Oh. I missed that. Thanks
No worries, it took me two read-throughs of the Forerunner Trilogy to gain a true understanding of what was going on (and tbh I probably still missed a few things). That was a very minor detail that is easily overlooked.