Forums / Community / Halo Universe

How did the flood juggernaut & tank got into HFTR

OP BlatantCorn0938

Hey guys i must tell you about how did the flood juggernaut & tank got into alpha halo i saw some videos and saw the juggernaut & the tank so how did they get here? so please place comments below thank you for our support.
Keep in mind the halos stored live flood specimens, including fully developed flood forms not just infection forms, left over from the flood-forerunner war. In fact in several multiplayer levels like lockdown and chill out, both of which are set on halo rings, you can actually see flood in storage containers including a flood tank. So presumably when the covenant accidentally released the flood during Halo CE these guys were released as well.
And what about the juggernaut from halo 2 it was deleted and now it's add to Halo fireteam raven so how did the juggernaut got here?
And what about the juggernaut from halo 2 it was deleted and now it's add to Halo fireteam raven so how did the juggernaut got here?
The same answer Michael 099 said about the Flood tank form can be said about the Juggernaut
oh right i guess he's right after all wow you're are really smart