OP pct0bama

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
With their fingers

Like this
Does anybody know what grunt eats?

And how do spartans use the bathroom, or...

do they have an augmentation that makes you"bathroom immune" lol?

I have so much more but too lazy lol

And plz would love an answer
Srry for my ignorance
Quote:
Funnels.
Quote:

Grunts eat some sort of nutritious glop that is delivered via food nipple (I'm sure they have plenty of other things to eat on their home planet) and Spartans go in their suit and it gets recycled.

As for Elites, I'm sure their mandibles break up the food and then push it down their throat hole, or maybe they also eat alien glop, no one knows.
Quote:
Quote:

Grunts eat some sort of nutritious glop that is delivered via food nipple (I'm sure they have plenty of other things to eat on their home planet) and Spartans go in their suit and it gets recycled.

As for Elites, I'm sure their mandibles break up the food and then push it down their throat hole, or maybe they also eat alien glop, no one knows.
They eat whole foods it has been said quite a few times in books and they consume water and other liquids using their two foot long tongue which has a hollow space inside for the pumping of liquids down the throat.
Elites order chineese like everyone else. Straws work best!
They are very good with those eating sticks.
RhysWX wrote:
They don't, that's why dinosaurs are extinct.

Jokes aside, they can make their lower jaw come together and eat like a human.
Yea true that.
Different species means different ways to eat they might have utensils they use? Or maybe have a method of eating or a feature they have we don't know about or maybe their mandibles are more flexible then they look.
I'm willing to bet that they have pharyngeal jaws.
By spoons
Elites have strong mandible jaws that are lined with teeth, designed for taking large bites and then ripping the foodstuff away. Given the impressive flexibility of these jaws, they most like guide the food down into the throat where a secondary mouth does the actual chewing. After this the food slips down into the stomach to begin primary digestion.
Long tongues too, apparently kept up in their mouths until needed.
They can eat like normal humans they just are elites they have their mouth just split and can put it together I mean it has so much movement when they talk so makes sense
Wh1plash96 wrote:
They starve to death ahaha :D
Well, as for the civil war between the convenant and the Swords, ONI did poison their food supply so that all of they’re main food supply, to ensure that if the Swords lost, that there would still be such a small population of the Covenant left that it would be easy for the UNSC to win. So yes they do starve to death at one point lol.
they have a two foot long tongue that has a hollow tube inside for the consumption of liquids.
Blegh... sounds annoying if every time you want water you have to stick out your tongue.
In Reach you actually see a jaw of some kind when they open their mouth. In Halo Legends they actually can adjust their Jaws to fit a mouth that was really cool.

They also like chicken and do not like the hot sauce challenge.
In CE they could just close their mandibles completely
After that they changed their design, and they can't so...
Since the elites have superior tech, my theory is that long ago they started using food nipples already (thirsty grunt) and therefore their mandibles evolved to grab stuff instead of trapping closed
In that case they would lose their teeth over time
or they just stuf their faces into the food so it really cant go anywhere else
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2