Forums / Community / Halo Universe

[Locked] How do Sangheili Reproduce??

OP Big Talon256

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
1)Sangheili are saurian and not mammals. They have nothibg in common with mammals except the fact that they are endotherms.
2)Sangheili have a female and male gender and it's obviously the female that lays eggs.
3)Sangheili have cloacas as seen in Halo 2 and their genitals are internal. During copulation the male phallus would come outside in order to enter the female and fertilise her egg.
4)Sangheili are oviparous aka they lay eggs. Given the fact that they don't have few children per family it's safe to assume they lay 1 egg each time.
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
1)Sangheili are saurian and not mammals. They have nothibg in common with mammals except the fact that they are endotherms.
2)Sangheili have a female and male gender and it's obviously the female that lays eggs.
3)Sangheili have cloacas as seen in Halo 2 and their genitals are internal. During copulation the male phallus would come outside in order to enter the female and fertilise her egg.
4)Sangheili are oviparous aka they lay eggs. Given the fact that they don't have few children per family it's safe to assume they lay 1 egg each time.
Thank you. I guess it makes sense that the females lay the eggs. Imagine Arbiter laying an egg? lol
I never thought about this. The explanations above seem to make sense though.
If you read the books you can learn more about their culture. Did you know that the sangheili grow up without knowing who their father is. The more you know! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!!!!! POWER IS MJOLNIR!!!!
I've been asking myself this for a while now. How do Sangheili reproduce? We saw Arbiter naked in Halo 2, and he didn't have any junk down there, and Sangheili don't look like the type to lay eggs. So how do they reproduce? And if they do lay eggs, how do they do it? Out the anus? Do the females lay the eggs?
There Mammals like Humans so I'm pretty sure they don't lay eggs.
They're actually Saurian, a form of reptile. They do, in fact, lay eggs.

It's been theorized that their sexual organs are inside their bodies, and come out when needed.
Given that elites are a Saurian species it would make sense that they would, ahem, reproduce as such
Give this man a wonderful award for asking the question we were all thinking but could not bring our selves to say!
Thank you :) I'm thinking about making a few more of these for different Covenant species too
I've been asking myself this for a while now. How do Sangheili reproduce? We saw Arbiter naked in Halo 2, and he didn't have any junk down there, and Sangheili don't look like the type to lay eggs. So how do they reproduce? And if they do lay eggs, how do they do it? Out the anus? Do the females lay the eggs?
There Mammals like Humans so I'm pretty sure they don't lay eggs.
They have hair?
I'm pretty sure those mandibles play a major role in the foreplay before consummation. The actually act of coitus however may never have been documented previously. Perhaps they reproduce more parasitically? Like a insect laying larvae into another helpless organism, then popping out alien style after eating the host from the inside.. You never see any Sangheili children though, and where do the eggs come out of? How are they fertilized? So many obvious questions here..

A real brain tickler, this one. Maybe all Sangheili are clones and are only genetically replicated from a common ancestor.. woah! Great post man.
Roman Ex5 wrote:
lmao I don't know why I found this so funny. I guess because someone actually said it lol. We may never know what goes on how to reproduce. I don't think I have ever seen a female Sangheili before I unless I could be wrong.
They do have females and children, read the books.
wafflewave wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
This entire TRHEAD could be considered inappropriate. I understand that this is more inappropriate than the others, but seriously.
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
Thank you for clearing that up.
Give this man a wonderful award for asking the question we were all thinking but could not bring our selves to say!
Thank you :) I'm thinking about making a few more of these for different Covenant species too
And thank you, this thread made for an interesting read.
Oh god, I am morbidly curious as to how grunts reproduce... Where is thatspearheadguy when you need him?
Unggoy lay eggs.
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
Oh god, I am morbidly curious as to how grunts reproduce... Where is thatspearheadguy when you need him?
Unggoy lay eggs.
But how do they lay the eggs? Do they have hidden genitals? Are there even female grunts? What would they look like? Or do the mean lay the eggs? If that's the case, how do the eggs get formed?? Let alone the San'Shyuum, or the Kig-Yar...
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
Unggoy lay eggs.
But how do they lay the eggs? Do they have hidden genitals? Are there even female grunts? What would they look like? Or do the mean lay the eggs? If that's the case, how do the eggs get formed?? Let alone the San'Shyuum, or the Kig-Yar...
Um...yes. Kig-Yar are birdlike, and they have roosts. Each year the matriarch of the roost mates and lays one egg. How they mate is beyond me. I don't think the San'Shyuum actually reproduce. They're probably artificially produced.
wafflewave wrote:
wafflewave wrote:
Maybe his junk is one of his fingers and he fingers the female parts which could be that weird mouth. Or maybe they are both male and female like earthworms and finger themselves and the baby comes out the mouth. I can see this getting locked with our imaginations lmfaoo.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uhhhhhhh as in you likey or its a turn off? lol
haha
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
Unggoy lay eggs.
1)From their cloaca.
2)inside the cloaca
3)yes
4)ask 343i
5)wut?
6)Dunno
7)San'Shyuum are mammalian. Kig-Yar lay eggs, have males and females and cloacas.
I assume the "no junk" thing is just censorship as its not common to show someones junk in a game and it would have been a pretty ballsy move for a game back then... I'll let you decide whether or not that pun was intended.
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
TGLT BL4cK wrote:
Unggoy lay eggs.
1)From their cloaca.
2)inside the cloaca
3)yes
4)ask 343i
5)wut?
6)Dunno
7)San'Shyuum are mammalian. Kig-Yar lay eggs, have males and females and cloacas.
Lol, sorry, I meant to say do the men lay the eggs :q
Eggs. They are reptiles.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3