Forums / Community / Halo Universe

How much lore is right in Shadow of Intent(Band)?

OP JohannDB

Idk I found this deathcore band out recently.They're pretty good but their name and some song titles seem Halo and from google it also says they did take inspiration from Halo as seen from their band name.Idk here's my favourite album by them below.Idk I haven't been on Waypoint or the Halo franchise in general in a while so idk if this is even an appropiate post to make.(I'll probably forget about this post and see it in a few months so sorry in advance?)

https://open.spotify.com/album/1SQ1pjev8lF0h7byFLlEvX?si=RKY7L83MQAatoYd8VMSNlA

P.S: Definitely need lyrics from google because this is Deathcore.
Its more about the feelings or broad descriptions of events than actual retelling of the games/books. Like they have songs about the fear of the flood or being infected or the feeling and acts of glassing a world. And that is only their first two albums. The Third/newest one has no halo references whatsoever.
Its more about the feelings or broad descriptions of events than actual retelling of the games/books. Like they have songs about the fear of the flood or being infected or the feeling and acts of glassing a world. And that is only their first two albums. The Third/newest one has no halo references whatsoever.
More's the pity really, I would have loved a Sabaton-style connection.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."