2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 14
Oh my. I was really feeling this episode. Hunt the Truth is just, amazing. It's like, I'm being played like an finely tuned instrument, vibrating the strings of my emotions.
Ok bad things are going to happen, and I don't think anyone is going to come out of this in one peace.
Gosh, what they're doing to Ben is disturbing. It might have been kinder to have just killed him.
Holy crap Ben...
You know, if there was video attached to this every week, I probably wouldn't be able to take Jerry very seriously. He plays a pretty good Spook when it's just audio but if I were actually looking at him, all I could see is him yelling: "YOU ATE MY ENCHILADA!"
Hey Grim can you tell us the release schedule for this? The fact week got two in three days is freaking awesome.
OhMyGod....The Episode 01 of the Season 2...This episode contain so much Lore of the Halo Universe. I'm crying, I'm happy for so much lore, but I'm sad for the story of Ben, Sully, Maya and BB. Meridian. The Colonial Alliance. How much things.
Holy crap, so ONI is getting worried about the Guardians.
Felt so sad for Ben, Sully is driving him insane. When he found out about FERO and went berserk on the glass, it was haunting. Sully yelling at FERO was quite frightening.
Cant wait for the rest
BB has voice! Huzzah!
Holy crap, so ONI is getting worried about the Guardians.
Of course, it is a problem they just can't lock away in a cell.
Frankie said a character might creep into Halo 5: Guardians. This might just be Maya, who is probably going to Meridian where Blue Team and Osiris will go as well. Will be really cool if she shows up.
Just wanted to say that this is excellent entertainment and I have been enjoying it thoroughly.
Season 2 seems to be getting pretty darker, but what i really am questioning is Feros allegiance, almost as if she has two sides to her. And did anybody catch that they said 5 colonies had been under attack? My bets are that this relates to Halo 5's plot and will lead straight into it. But seriously, usually when a person leaks top confidential government files, usually that means something harsh such as a death penalty. The fact that ONI is taking a different route is interesting. One thing is for sure, this story will dramatically change and the Halo universe wont ever be the same again.
So the person that's burned them before HAS to be Mickey, right?
MysticKami wrote:
Yeah I was thinking that the whole time. Midnight, NCA, Alan Tyduk confirmed. It all points towards Mickey next episode
Who is the Rear Admiral? Head of Section two?
Great to hear BB. But I'm sick of CINCONI putting her fingerprints everywhere, like if there weren't enough good AIs.
MysticKami wrote:
Yeah I was thinking that the whole time. Midnight, NCA, Alan Tyduk confirmed. It all points towards Mickey next episode
Except Alan Tudyk voiced a difference character in this recent episode
You guys do realize Alan Tudyk is voicing Noah, right?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 14