Forums / Community / Halo Universe

Hunt The Truth season 3?

OP Coltigore

Do you ever think we'll get another season of hunt the truth? I'd love to hear what someone like Mshak would think of the created takeover. Maybe some rebels trying to create an AI to fight back? Or just reactions of colonists on waypoint...
Would be interesting
But when the guardian EMPd the planets they showed up at
I dont think theyd be able to say much on the net
Would be interesting
Do Petras version.
I would like to know what happened to Ben. If he’s still in midnight facility after the created takeover or if he somehow escaped.
I would like to know what happened to Ben. If he’s still in midnight facility after the created takeover or if he somehow escaped.
Is it even possible to escape the midnight facility?
That said i would also like to know his status
Would be interesting
Do Petras version.
Maybe well see her or find refrence to her and the others of HtT in Infinite
Odds are he's still stuck there. Cortana hasn't taken control of Midnight yet if memory serves me right.
Gosh I loved the hunt the truth they did. I was upset that they sort of misled you on Halo 5 story, but they were a great story in themselves. Would love more.
I would love to see them do more hunt the truth episodes. I wouldn't even mind a novella based off of these characters and what happened to them after the created took over.