1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
guilty spark. I mean the little blue lightbulb is just so annoying. Am I right?

just thought in light of everything I would try and lighten the mood.
GG OP

He's like HAL 9000 crossed with C3PO. Total jerklord.
He's my fave. Such a sad story, left to isolation and madness.

As a person who has experienced her own bout of self-imposed recluse, I can definitely identify with the poor little guy on Alpha Halo. He's spent centuries and centuries entertained only by himself and the rare visit from strangers. Even for someone who finds solace in keeping to themselves, like myself, I can't think of too many humans, including Chakas and the many other personalities comprising Guilty Spark, who wouldn't be completely ecstatic at meeting new people. He's just excited. Who wouldn't be talking their butts off at anyone within earshot? The terminals in HCEA and the Forerunner Saga really show what he had to deal with.

Can you blame him for wanting to protect his Halo for dear life?
Am I the only one that misinterpreted the title of this thread??? Lol
Tariq9898 wrote:
I believe that is the point. Reminds me of the Leeks thread that poped up before Halo 4 came out. Fooled a lot of the moderators that did xD
Actually no no i don't. Especially during his life as the ancient human known as Chakas who was composed to make 343 Guilty Spark. Which in tern wiped his memory so he didn't remember his life as a human. When he was blasted in halo 3 with the Spartan Laser a fragment of him lived and was recovered by ONI. This fragment remembers his time as the ancient human Chakas and seeks to help humanity find the Librarian.
CIA391 wrote:
Tariq9898 wrote:

I believe that is the point. Reminds me of the Leeks thread that poped up before Halo 4 came out. Fooled a lot of the moderators that did xD
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

in reality I actually really like guilty spark. Just trying to make light of the situation going on now.
Grizzlei wrote:

As a person who has experienced her own bout of self-imposed recluse, I can definitely identify with the poor little guy on Alpha Halo. He's spent centuries and centuries entertained only by himself and the rare visit from strangers. Even for someone who finds solace in keeping to themselves, like myself, I can't think of too many humans, including Chakas and the many other personalities comprising Guilty Spark, who wouldn't be completely ecstatic at meeting new people. He's just excited. Who wouldn't be talking their butts off at anyone within earshot? The terminals in HCEA and the Forerunner Saga really show what he had to deal with.

Can you blame him for wanting to protect his Halo for dear life?
He killed Johnson, so, yes, I can blame him for that. That being said i dont hate him.
Spark is actually one of my favorite characters. Especially after his expanded story through the terminals and Forerunner Saga.
CIA391 wrote:
Tariq9898 wrote:

in reality I actually really like guilty spark. Just trying to make light of the situation going on now.
Very clever lol... but yeah.. I am happy to find out that this isn't another 343 hate thread. Getting sick of those.
If I met Tinkerbell I'd try to become his best friend after learning about his past.
Unacceptable, Absolutely unacceptable.
I braced myself entering the thread... Then laughed. Well done, OP, well done. Good to see some real fun back in the forums.

But no, 343GS doesn't deserve hate. Pity? Yes. Irritation? Yes. Hate? No. He's just soooo lovable! Except when he's trying to kill you or your friends, of course.
He killed Johnson.......
ansac11 wrote:
He killed Johnson.......
He suffered thousands of years of isolation on a ring where his only companions were Sentinels. No true sentient being to talk to, not even the other Monitors!
If I met Tinkerbell I'd try to become his best friend after learning about his past.
Assuming he doesnt fry you due to his rampancy
He's actually become one of my favorite characters in the series so to the Forerunner Saga. He's annoying but he's relatable.
Tariq9898 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Tariq9898 wrote:

Very clever lol... but yeah.. I am happy to find out that this isn't another 343 hate thread. Getting sick of those.
The universe forum doesn't tend to have a lot of hate threads, except for when character's die out of nowhere, especially off screen.
Chakaspark is awesome you cannot deny that. He killed Johnson sure but I never liked Sargent Dude that much.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2