1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Grizzlei wrote:
guilty spark. I mean the little blue lightbulb is just so annoying. Am I right?

just thought in light of everything I would try and lighten the mood.

As a person who has experienced her own bout of self-imposed recluse, I can definitely identify with the poor little guy on Alpha Halo. He's spent centuries and centuries entertained only by himself and the rare visit from strangers. Even for someone who finds solace in keeping to themselves, like myself, I can't think of too many humans, including Chakas and the many other personalities comprising Guilty Spark, who wouldn't be completely ecstatic at meeting new people. He's just excited. Who wouldn't be talking their butts off at anyone within earshot? The terminals in HCEA and the Forerunner Saga really show what he had to deal with.

Can you blame him for wanting to protect his Halo for dear life?
This.
Chakaspark is awesome you cannot deny that. He killed Johnson sure but I never liked Sargent Dude that much.
.................. but but but. He's Johnson!!!! How could anyone not like Johnson? He's a bad-yoink-
Tariq9898 wrote:
CIA391 wrote:
Tariq9898 wrote:
Am I the only one that misinterpreted the title of this thread??? Lol

I believe that is the point. Reminds me of the Leeks thread that poped up before Halo 4 came out. Fooled a lot of the moderators that did xD

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

in reality I actually really like guilty spark. Just trying to make light of the situation going on now.

Very clever lol... but yeah.. I am happy to find out that this isn't another 343 hate thread. Getting sick of those.
Me too bro. Me too
JV11077 wrote:
Chakaspark is awesome you cannot deny that. He killed Johnson sure but I never liked Sargent Dude that much.

.................. but but but. He's Johnson!!!! How could anyone not like Johnson? He's a bad-yoink-
Because Johnson is nothing but black stereotypes and has a talent of getting captured. Other people can like him but I really never found him interesting.
He's kinda of a bad@ if you read the books. I mean, he's got such a huge story surrounding him that you'd never suspect!
Whaaaat??
He was the most bad -Yoink- character in the game.
heresy!
OP. You got me. Congratulations.

OT, I quite like the lightbulb and I am *SPOILER* curious to see how his very much still alive self survives later on and what he will do in the universe. *SPOILER END*
OP. You got me. Congratulations.

OT, I quite like the lightbulb and I am *SPOILER* curious to see how his very much still alive self survives later on and what he will do in the universe. *SPOILER END*
We know what he is currently up to.
Spoiler:
Show

I have detected, assessed, and recorded what you have done here.
Quote:

............ Catalog is back!!!!!!!
Quote:

Query; Can you elaborate on the spartan III's Olivia-G291, Mark-G313 and Ash-G099 status change from MIA to KIA?

I'm sorry about jumping immediately at the opportunity to ask you, but I'm very curious and still hold out hope that they are alive.
I see what you did there...
Lol, you had me there for a moment.

Still, it's nice to know that 343 Industries is dedicated to Halo. (their companies name was clearly based off of 343 Guilty Spark.)
Well done, OP. Very deceiving.
Wow! I got a response from catalog! I feel special!
I see what you did there. Lol

If you know his backstory, I think he seems like quite an awesome character.
The Monitor called tangent Bias is better than guilty spark
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2