1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Blast9867 wrote:
I don't want the Halo TV Show to go through the same path as what this crappy movie, The Last Airbender did.
It probably will. This is really what happens when a director makes a production for them, rather than the fans. But, hey, Avatar saw The Legend of Korra even after TLA, so it certainly won't be the death of Halo.
Blast9867 wrote:
I don't want the Halo TV Show to go through the same path as what this crappy movie, The Last Airbender did.
It probably will. This is really what happens when a director makes a production for them, rather than the fans. But, hey, Avatar saw The Legend of Korra even after TLA, so it certainly won't be the death of Halo.
So wait. What's going to happened if the Halo TV show ends up crap? I definitely don't think it would be canon if it ends up still being what the way it is right now.
It'll probably be a complete flop. There's really no way that it can be canonical, so at best it'll be like Spartan 1337.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
The hypocrisy and bigotry is strong with this topic
Everything I'd like to point out/to add has been told by WerepyreND and hotshot revanII in a calm manner with solid arguments
Kudos to both of you guys
Rest of y'all should at least wait until actual production starts before tearing this apart
Hey man, there’s no “bigotry or hypocrisy” going on in this topic. You and WerepyreND are being illogical here. Other people are making a point on why this TV show may end up being crap and non-canon.
Blast9867 wrote:
SMOK69KMK wrote:
The hypocrisy and bigotry is strong with this topic
Everything I'd like to point out/to add has been told by WerepyreND and hotshot revanII in a calm manner with solid arguments
Kudos to both of you guys
Rest of y'all should at least wait until actual production starts before tearing this apart
Hey man, there’s no “bigotry or hypocrisy” going on in this topic. You and WerepyreND are being illogical here. Other people are making a point on why this TV show may end up being crap and non-canon.
And you didn't bring up any points at all, neither to that topic at hand nor did you explain
how exactly our arguments were illogical, so I don't know why you simply repeated
what others have written already instead of contributing something useful
to either this thread in general or that discussion in particular.
I'm still not sure where you're seeing hypocrisy. You might have a slim argument for bigotry, but not really.
yeah it probably won't be cannon, but that's ok, there has been some noncanon tv/show stuff before, like some of halo legends
Yep. Most likely the Halo TV show is non-canon unless it becomes corrected and compatible with the canon which right now looks like the Halo TV show won’t be canon.
It makes me sad the world we live in.
I'm pretty sure Hidden Xperia made a video on this subject.
We need to make sure that is TV series isn’t canon or that the work of this TV series is scrapped. Honestly, I would scrap this and start from scratch, hire someone to replace Kyle Killen, have the creators be people who know the Halo canon very well, and have the show not be produced under Hollywood.
Let's see how it turns out. If it's bad it's bad if it's good it's good.
Even if it's good as a stand-alone show, it must be non-canonical for several factors that they've chosen to take; namely the casting of the Keyes (yes, that is a canonical break), and this human raised by the Covenant to hate humans.
Just watched the latest episode of Mandalorian, so good.
Bruh, wish we are gonna get a Halo show like this that is its own cool thing while also having having tie-ins with other pieces of the fiction, and is actually part of and fits within the canon....
Alas....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Good or not, you know we will all give it a shot. I just hope they at least try to keep things like they are supposed to be.
gauntlet99 wrote:
Good or not, you know we will all give it a shot. I just hope they at least try to keep things like they are supposed to be.
Definitely, and something I wish that would've happened is that MS and 343 would've made the show under some Xbox Production Studios instead of Showtime.
gauntlet99 wrote:
Definitely, and something I wish that would've happened is that MS and 343 would've made the show under some Xbox Production Studios instead of Showtime.
There is a history of them attempting to make a Halo TV show in the past, maybe they did, but the cost of production can only be supported by Showtime?
gauntlet99 wrote:
gauntlet99 wrote:
There is a history of them attempting to make a Halo TV show in the past, maybe they did, but the cost of production can only be supported by Showtime?
Which is a shame, and this may just be me, but I'd honestly prefer it being CG, with Blur or Axis over live action.
It would be nice to have live action parts though, not going to lie, but I just do not see how they could be successful by doing primarily CGI with some live action.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8