Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Universe

If a Halo Charater Were To Be Your Roomate...

OP RG Neptune

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I just randomly though of this while playing some CE,
So if a Halo charater were to be your roommate and do your daily routines with you, who would it be? And what would you do with them? And why?
The Rookie. I don't bother him, he won't bother me, it'll work out perfectly.

Also: I could play Halo 3: ODST and just scream, "I AM YOU!" when playing certain missions.
I'd say Buck, but honestly I figure most ODSTs are pretty weighed down with PTSD, so that may not turn out to be too fun after a while (would still be great bros, just maybe not roommates).

Would be down with Johnson though, that guy's ALWAYS a riot lol very disciplined too, so you'd be really productive with him not letting you slack off.
Yeah I'd have to go with the Rookie. We're both pretty quiet and wouldn't get on each other's nerves.
I prefer sleeping alone,so I would choose Cortana so whenever she annoys me I either mute her or trapp her in this glowing cylinder and then theres silence again.
I'd love to have Jorge as a battle buddy. He seems like a good friend.
Deja

Having an AI that specializes in teaching would be an incredible resource for studying and learning new things.
Vale.Wanna learn some Sangheli though I suck at Chinese and French.
Honestly I'd go with s-104 Fred he seems very calm and to the point I like that
Kelley's my first choice. She's a tough girl, smart and easy to talk to.
Flipyap for sure. I've always wanted to meet him.
Rookie, as I like to be left alone
Serina because she could help with homework and make me laugh.

or

Kelly-087 because she's Kelly-087.
probably guilty spark lol
Maybe Jorge, he would be nice to have as a roommate.
Palmer <3
Vasily Beloi.

We could get angry about injustices together, want to fix the world them just drink our anger away as we realize pragmatism is the key to survival.
Quote:
Palmer <3
It would be cool, until you realize that all she ever talks about is destroying the enemies core. Lol
Rtas 'Vadum.
Ellen Anders, because she's hot.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4